The Book of Questions

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The Book of Questions

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:32 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:42 pm Lacewing, there is no one doing anything, honestly I'm not kidding.
Then why don't you say that to yourself when you're complaining about someone doing something?

Why do you only say it when someone questions the absurdity of the things you claim?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:42 pmEverything we believe we know is a bunch of nonsense, there is no one that knows anything.
I can see that... which is why I challenge people about what they claim they know, especially if they are obnoxious or seem especially delusional about it. :lol:

You seem like a very passionate person with whatever you're believing/claiming at any given moment. My question for you is why you seem to thrash around so, from one extreme to another? When you are ranting about life over and over, you deny/ignore all responses that challenge that extremity. At some point, you may switch to nonduality, to seemingly avoid all questioning. If you are attuned to nonduality, why are you thrashing around on the stage as if you haven't a clue? And, if you do thrash around on the stage, why don't you talk about it when someone asks you why you're doing that? Why do you dart behind the curtains of nonduality and pretend that the stage -- and your passionate actions on it -- never existed?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:42 pmI've already said I love you many times, I still do, I think your energy is sweet.
Aww, thanks!

When I've told you that I love life... you've dismissed it as meaningless. But if everything is an illusion, why hate it as opposed to love it? If life and death are an illusion, why are you pissed off about being born without consent, and why are you just waiting to die? These things don't make sense, yet you've written countless posts about them recently. Why are you doing that, and then denying it exists?

Where is your love for the illusion? Why are you wrestling so, with the illusion -- fully costumed on the stage -- and then denying all of it? That does not sound honest. At least stick around in your stage costume long enough to acknowledge your performance. If you just dart onto the stage to act insane, and then pretend you are back floating in the clouds, it seems that you haven't found (or that you don't love) the connection between the two. Rather, you're continually swinging to extremes in denial.
There is no self.

All of your responses there is just blah blah blah....That goes for all the blah blah blah from here.

It's all blah blah blah appearances of nothing.

We blah blah blah all day long, and that would be exactly what's happening, and no one is doing it. It's only appears that way.

And still the blah blah blah continues.

TasteTheInsanity-18

Post by TasteTheInsanity-18 »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:24 am 2. Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a remote house that is supposedly haunted?
Yes, definitely to both questions. Although, I wouldn't spend a night in a heavily haunted and abandoned asylum, that's where I draw the line. Because those type of hauntings can be abundantly more dangerous than just a house haunting. UNLESS we're talking about the Lizzie Borden house in MA, USA. :lol: I've always wanted to go there and stay for a couple of nights (I'm sure most people on here know that it's been turned into a bed & breakfast). I'd definitely stay in Lizzie's room. :)
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Hey, TTI,

This thread was a failed experiment. I have no plans to further it. However, as you like, answer the questions posted. Perhaps others will respond and conversation will happen.