your penalty box

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: your penalty box

Post by henry quirk »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:37 pmAnd if no one's left, *then it is so clear it's time to move on. It's like emptying the garage or your desk of useless items or taking a laxative after a too long wait. What a relief.
*When there are fewer out than in: yep.
and, I expect shortly to add another to the box
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Had a lovely time doin' absolutely nuthin' at all (vacation): my batteries are charged and I'm feelin' magnanimous.

Be free, you box dwellers!

Clutter my forum view with your jackassery.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:15 pm Had a lovely time doin' absolutely nuthin' at all (vacation): my batteries are charged and I'm feelin' magnanimous.

LOL

I'm always doing nothing and that's something I like to do. :D

Post by Age »

Kenny92 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:16 am Even if I can't stand a person with all my soul, and somewhere deep in my heart, I wish him the worst... I still can't add them to the blacklist.

I always feel as if I can deprive myself of some crucial information in this way - the person won't get through to me. But here's the funny thing: I regret it all the time and wish they hadn't written to me after all.
"ALL the time“?

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:36 pm
Kenny92 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:16 am Even if I can't stand a person with all my soul, and somewhere deep in my heart, I wish him the worst... I still can't add them to the blacklist.

I always feel as if I can deprive myself of some crucial information in this way - the person won't get through to me. But here's the funny thing: I regret it all the time and wish they hadn't written to me after all.
Look here...2942A9B9-1628-45C6-ACC4-55C40D3112F6.png...pretty sure I ain't missin' anything of value.
But you will NEVER KNOW, FOR SURE.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:38 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:15 pm Had a lovely time doin' absolutely nuthin' at all (vacation): my batteries are charged and I'm feelin' magnanimous.

LOL

I'm always doing nothing and that's something I like to do. :D
I prefer to do sumthin', but I'm no machine: I need a break now and then.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:58 pmBut you will NEVER KNOW, FOR SURE.
I know -- as fact -- there's nuthin' of value in that exchange.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:58 pm But you will NEVER KNOW, FOR SURE.
Perhaps, however, choosing to spend X minutes with person X is time away from talking/reading person Y or meditating or....some other activity one has already found tends to be valuable. Any choice may be the wrong one, but if one has found, for example, that someone seem to be an idiot - sorry, I mean, doesn't want to focus on things you want to or in ways you find valuable - then to continue to choose having contact is to choose to not do something else.

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:48 pm
SO, without reading what has been written, the one here known as "henry quirk" CLAIMS that it CAN KNOW, FOR SURE, if there IS, or IS NOT, ABSOLUTELY ANY 'value' AT ALL in those UNSEEN written works.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:02 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:58 pm But you will NEVER KNOW, FOR SURE.
Perhaps, however, choosing to spend X minutes with person X is time away from talking/reading person Y or meditating or....some other activity one has already found tends to be valuable. Any choice may be the wrong one, but if one has found, for example, that someone seem to be an idiot - sorry, I mean, doesn't want to focus on things you want to or in ways you find valuable - then to continue to choose having contact is to choose to not do something else.
OF COURSE.

Was there ANY reason or NEED to express what is OBVIOUSLY Truly OBVIOUS?

If yes, then PLEASE EXPLAIN.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:44 am
SO, without reading what has been written, the one here known as "henry quirk" CLAIMS that it CAN KNOW, FOR SURE, if there IS, or IS NOT, ABSOLUTELY ANY 'value' AT ALL in those UNSEEN written works.
No.

After throwin' the lot of you out of the box: I read the exchange.

It's worthless.

Post by Age »

If ANY one wants to put one or ALL on their for list, then please feel FREE to do so. But do NOT 'try to' DEFEND 'thyself' from NOT being able to FULLY UNDERSTAND the "other".
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:51 am If ANY one wants to put one or ALL on their for list, then please feel FREE to do so. But do NOT 'try to' DEFEND 'thyself' from NOT being able to FULLY UNDERSTAND the "other".
❓

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:50 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:44 am

No.

After throwin' the lot of you out of the box: I read the exchange.

It's worthless.
OKAY. But it is Truly UNWORTHY of mentioning. So, literally, of absolutely NO value AT ALL to me in you mentioning it.

Now, what are you saying 'no' to, EXACTLY?

Are you saying 'no' to that you can ACTUALLY KNOW, FOR SURE, what IS, and what IS NOT, of 'value' in "other's" UNSEEN writings, or are you saying 'no' to some thing ELSE?

Because if you are 'trying to' REFUTE what I said above, then you will have to do MUCH BETTER than just saying the 'no' word, UNDERSTOOD?

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:53 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:51 am If ANY one wants to put one or ALL on their for list, then please feel FREE to do so. But do NOT 'try to' DEFEND 'thyself' from NOT being able to FULLY UNDERSTAND the "other".
❓
?