General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Cage fight exhaustion

Post by gaffo »

man is just animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI_3sm6iTbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOcxnQRUhMM

is three a difference, the only one i see is the cats were to exhasuted to continue and both affirmed a draw - te humans had to have others jump in to affirm the draw after both were too exhasuted to continue.
Sculptor

Re: Cage fight exhaustion

Post by Sculptor »

gaffo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:01 pm man is just animal

is three a difference, the only one i see is the cats were to exhasuted to continue and both affirmed a draw - te humans had to have others jump in to affirm the draw after both were too exhasuted to continue.
The second clip is a FICTION. Its a great film by Ridley Scott about two persons obsessed with a duel, which they pursue relentlessly because of a matter of honour. They fully intend to kill one another. Not sure the cats would understand the film.

The cats are just in a performance, not committing to the kill. It's more a test of dominance.

I think you are missing the real animal here. It's the dickhead who filmed the cats for his own pleasure without breaking it up.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Sculptor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:08 pm

The second clip is a FICTION. Its a great film by Ridley Scott about two persons obsessed with a duel, which they pursue relentlessly because of a matter of honour.
the movie is partially based upon a decades long duels bet 2 men.

Sculptor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:08 pm They fully intend to kill one another. Not sure the cats would understand the film.
no. only one intended to kill the other - the other just wanted out of the situation.

you must be a cat since you lack the intelligence to know that only one wished to kill the other.
Sculptor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:08 pm The cats are just in a performance, not committing to the kill. It's more a test of dominance.
agreed.

Sculptor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:08 pm I think you are missing the real animal here. It's the dickhead who filmed the cats for his own pleasure without breaking it up.

i think maybe your are the dick in claaiming other filming a fight that - as you said above - is for dominance, and not to the death.

so ya you are a phony virtue siganaler - not worthy to reply to - though i did in this instand - and ya the camarawoman ahd ful lmoral right to finl knowing - like you the cats would not die over the fight.

you are ful lof it bubba.

get off your self reichtious perch - then maybe we can discuss things.

good day.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

gaffo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:24 pm

The second clip is a FICTION. Its a great film by Ridley Scott about two persons obsessed with a duel, which they pursue relentlessly because of a matter of honour.
It's fiction from Joseph Conrad the man that gave us the Hearth of Darkness.
"The Duel: A Military Story": serialised in the UK in The Pall Mall Magazine, early 1908,

Sculptor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:08 pm They fully intend to kill one another. Not sure the cats would understand the film.
no. only one intended to kill the other - the other just wanted out of the situation.

you must be a cat since you lack the intelligence to know that only one wished to kill the other.
No. because I saw the film over 40 years ago. I forgot.
And you must be a complete dickhead who can't spell or parse correctly.

Sculptor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:08 pm The cats are just in a performance, not committing to the kill. It's more a test of dominance.
agreed.

Sculptor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:08 pm I think you are missing the real animal here. It's the dickhead who filmed the cats for his own pleasure without breaking it up.

i think maybe your are the dick in claaiming other filming a fight that - as you said above - is for dominance, and not to the death.
And what are you claaaaaaaiming?
:lol: :lol:

so ya you are a phony virtue siganaler - not worthy to reply to - though i did in this instand - and ya the camarawoman ahd ful lmoral right to finl knowing - like you the cats would not die over the fight.

good day.
Okay
Fuck off
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Sculptor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:14 pm

"The Duel: A Military Story": serialised in the UK in The Pall Mall Magazine, early 1908,

Likewie Bubba fuck off - "peace".
agreed.

good day.
Okay
Fuck off
return the favor Bubba you too fuck off - "peace" BTW.

you must be a dumbshit to think the Robert Caradine wish to kill Harvy Kitel - though the inverse was true.

you a dummy?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

gaffo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:33 pm

Likewie Bubba fuck off - "peace".

agreed.

good day.
Okay
Fuck off

you must be a dumbshit to think the Robert Caradine wish to kill Harvy Kitel - though the inverse was true.
Caradine and Keitel are actors, moron.

you a dummy?
Please refer to the answer I gave some moments ago.

PS FUCK OFF
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Sculptor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:00 pm

Okay
Fuck off

you a dummy?

PS FUCK OFF
fuck you back dummy - you stated that both atagonists wished to kill each other - not so.

so grow a brain (if you can) - the rewatch the movie

loser.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

gaffo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:02 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:00 pm

you a dummy?

PS FUCK OFF
fuck you back dummy - you stated that both atagonists wished to kill each other - not so.

so grow a brain (if you can) - the rewatch the movie

loser.
For someone who does not know the difference between an actor and the character he plays, you have no right to call anyone a loser.
You can't even write properly, wanker.