To be a full human being one must have 2 qualities - Wisdom and Love

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: To be a full human being one must have 2 qualities - Wisdom and Love

Post by Sculptor »

gaffo wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:39 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:37 pm
gaffo wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:40 am one without the other is like "Faith without Works"- "its dead Jim"

I know i have love, and stive for wisdom. I think man is good overall - so has love, but most lack wisdom.

a dog beaten by his master sstill loves his master (I would hate mine - so maybe i lack love?), while a computer may have all the answers and have wisdom, but lack love - whcich is better?

not sure - either way its half a man imo.

-----so not a full human.

other things like charaisma, personality, charity, etc are important too - but not as much as the above 2 items.

a man with full love and wisdom and no personality nor charisma is more man than a charismatic socialpath.

2 cents
What a completely hateful thing to suggest.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Bloody Fascist!
YES!!!!!!!!!! all hail Fascists!

and i am ashamed of my fascism ;-(.

crying in my beer right now in fact.
You might want to consider self immolation or at least self flaggelation - but you would probably enjoy that.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

gaffo wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:40 am one without the other is like "Faith without Works"- "its dead Jim"

I know i have love, and stive for wisdom. I think man is good overall - so has love, but most lack wisdom.

a dog beaten by his master sstill loves his master (I would hate mine - so maybe i lack love?), while a computer may have all the answers and have wisdom, but lack love - whcich is better?

other things like charaisma, personality, charity, etc are important too - but not as much as the above 2 items.

a man with full love and wisdom and no personality nor charisma is more man than a charismatic socialpath.

2 cents
I think even tho it's two cents, i fink u R nearly on da money.

Love is primarily required. Wisdom then becomes derived quality from intelligence.

Computers are not wise. AND Knowledge IS NOT wisdom, a common mistake.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:08 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:07 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:54 am
Hmmm.

Well, explain that to a Holocaust survivor. Or a rape victim. Or a Uighur in a Chinese camp. Or somebody who's been through the media Inquisition recently. Or somebody whose livelihood and business has been burned to the ground in a riot he had nothing to do with...
glass half full or empty i gues.
If only it were so much as half....
it is more than half in favor of charity and good will - you have the Saulist view (I caward IMO - who hated himself for whatever reason and tranfired his self hate to al othrs - like all bullies.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Terrapin Station wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:20 pm "Full human" to me smells of "true metal" --there are some silly heavy metal fans who argue over whether particular bands are "true metal."

In my view, basically if you have human DNA, you're human. There are no "full" versus "not full" humans.
Agreed - I'm not not a euginticist(sp) - fuck trhe nazis.

my point was all men are equal humans per thier DNA - but to fullfill thier capacity as such they have to form a mindset of humility and wisdome and love for both themselves and other.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:36 pm
gaffo wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:39 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:37 pm

What a completely hateful thing to suggest.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Bloody Fascist!
YES!!!!!!!!!! all hail Fascists!

and i am ashamed of my fascism ;-(.

crying in my beer right now in fact.
You might want to consider self immolation or at least self flaggelation - but you would probably enjoy that.
ys i might, thanks for your advice, shall consider it.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:14 am

2 cents
I think even tho it's two cents, i fink u R nearly on da money.

Love is primarily required. Wisdom then becomes derived quality from intelligence.

Computers are not wise. AND Knowledge IS NOT wisdom, a common mistake.
exactly - thank you sir for being you and having both love and wisdom.

how are things in Australia theses days - winter coming on there - - i read of all the flooding last year - not so bade this years? - or as bad? ;-/.

BTW aways loved your nation - and her people (yes i know about the aborigines plight - but not a SJW - so understand you have the same thing we have here with an American Indian - we fucked them over - but do not hate my nation due to what was done in the last 1-2 centuries).

American culture and Aussie are very similar. - along with Canadian
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:25 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:07 am

glass half full or empty i gues.
it is more than half in favor of charity and good will
Well, no, no it's not...not by any reasonable reckoning. The last century was far and away the most homicidal in history, while also being the most "advanced." It seems that much of what human beings are good at is manufacturing corpses.

Charity and goodwill are the exceptions. I wish it were otherwise, but any fair look shows it's not.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:56 pm
Well, no, no it's not...not by any reasonable reckoning. The last century was far and away the most homicidal in history, while also being the most "advanced." It seems that much of what human beings are good at is manufacturing corpses.

Charity and goodwill are the exceptions. I wish it were otherwise, but any fair look shows it's not.
so you provide war and the tech means to kill more than bafore as evidence.

I did not say man was good - but more good than bad - you the inverse.

look around - did the Nazis win or the Soviet union - are there still ovens and gulags (there are some today - but are there as many as there wold be if your dark view of man was the correct one!?) - no there are not.

so tell me why you think man is a worm - not Suals' view (Saul was a worm) - I do not think you are saul so tell me why you think so low of mankind (do you hate yourself as Sual did? - if so then I''m wasting my time with you and we can no longer disscuss things until you fix/love yourself)

I don't know this of you - just asking - from discourse over the years i don't think you are self loathing cowardice dick (as i think Saul was) - and showed good conduct toward me ad other in posts.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:56 pm [
I do affirm goodwiill and charity of man ove thuggery on average.

I know you know history - but i aslo know you know i know the same history!!!!!!!!!!!

so why do you and i have such diff views on mankind'smoral level?

- welcoeme discussion - on i think is important and wish to discuss with you sir.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:12 am

Yes.
look around - did the Nazis win or the Soviet union
"Win" what? :shock: With 140 million dead in the last century alone, I'd say everybody lost.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:27 am
gaffo wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:12 am

Yes.
look around - did the Nazis win or the Soviet union
"Win" what? :shock: With 140 million dead in the last century alone, I'd say everybody lost.
Soviet Union and Nazi Germany are in the ashes of history (though i see dumb fucks now trying to ressurct the latter via white suppremecy in europe and american - they are stil la uge minority).

the ie - so that means you and i affirm that today your 140/150 million deiad via Nazis/communists -----would have ben twice that had the alli not won the war.

ye?

---------so your point is as mince - give enouhg techmillons die - y agreed, and?

millions more did not due "us" beating the shit out of Iperial Japa and Germany................we could not do so likewise to the USSR due to things like the bomb, so had to contain them instead.........

-----so what is your arguments here?

150 milliion diesd due to ww2 - ys and? so just sit odwn like the fucking french and let the march of histry seem role over you - so instad of 150 miion we end up with 300 million?

that your argument - and ya fuck the french - they had a larger army and had they the will to fucking fight in 39 could have invade Germany when 90 perent of thenr army was in poland and ended the war in 6 weeks - but they pussied out and so many died do french pusies.

BTW if Japan has wisdon she whould have taken the oil embargo with fortutude - and today Amereca never declairing war on then, would have most of thier emoire today - but they fucked up asuming america would not take an attack upon thme personally (why they would not is a mystery to me - any japanenes would react the ame way we did!!!!!) - oh wellpride beforit the fall - so be it.

in fact to play anternative history - and one presented to all folks in 1940.

Germany take England and never attack Russia, and Japan never attack the US:

result would be axis powers being the 2 o fthe 4 global powers ...........

but Hitler and Tojo were fools - thankfully. the rs tis histroy of cours.

full respect to the Pols who were fucked from both side and an dsuday and undermanned - and no respect for the french who were never fucked and overmanned and just lied the fuck down in fron the the germans.

Vichy/Petain - thats all you need to know about the French.

NOTE: for any thugs that wish to rule the world in the future - if you wish to win your war:

1. do not side with the Frech - they cant fight out of a paper bag.
1. make sure your enemy side with france.

if you do the above you've won the war.

I'm fair, so the french fought well in ww1 - not better or wrose than the germans, and pior Nepoleon was a great dictatory/warier......but post ww1 the french have been fully and utterly pathetic.

Vichy - no more need be said.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:08 am white suppremecy
I don't believe in it. Every time I ask somebody to point out any significant case of that, they can't. There may be some yahoos and leftover "Nazis" somewhere, but if they even exist anymore, they're so insignificant it's laughable.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 3:39 am
gaffo wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:08 am white suppremecy
I don't believe in it. Every time I ask somebody to point out any significant case of that, they can't. There may be some yahoos and leftover "Nazis" somewhere, but if they even exist anymore, they're so insignificant it's laughable.
True white supremists are small in number, but the whole grevance thing (i.e. the lowring of the middle clas - and middle aged whites that had bluecollar jobs with good pay under a union - now working at 1/4 th pay at walmart - numbers in the millino - and they are greived over thier lower pay - and ripe for WS ideology) - and they are growing - since trickedown does not trickle - so more and more 40-60 yr olds pissed at thier lving standars and ripe to join up to white sup ideology.

scoff as you may, but its a real thing - an as american decline it will become more and more a real threat to what you and i beleive a the proper society.

jut sayin - its real and its just starting - so scoff if you like and play ostrich if that is your thing - but its happening reich now bubba.

thre is a lot of pent up rage and the attack on my capitol (ad the election of Rump) - shows it!
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:31 am True white supremists are small in number,
How small? If they're "small," they should be easy to count. What's their number, approximately?
scoff as you may,
I do. I'm certain it's just a Left wing bogeyman, and excuse for Left wing misbehaviour..."We were fighting white supremacy..."

Yeah? Where? 8)
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

gaffo wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:27 pm
Terrapin Station wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:20 pm "Full human" to me smells of "true metal" --there are some silly heavy metal fans who argue over whether particular bands are "true metal."

In my view, basically if you have human DNA, you're human. There are no "full" versus "not full" humans.
Agreed - I'm not not a euginticist(sp) - fuck trhe nazis.

my point was all men are equal humans per thier DNA - but to fullfill thier capacity as such they have to form a mindset of humility and wisdome and love for both themselves and other.
I'm happy just letting people be themselves/do their own thing, aside from nonconsensual violent actions and the like. I don't want to require that people be particular ways to be considered to "fulfill their capacity" or whatever.