Death Row

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Agent Smith

Re: Death Row

Post by Agent Smith »

This was the breakthrough the entire world had been waiting, praying, hoping against hope, for. Dr. Zuckerman emerged from behind the door and immediately squinted and held his left hand over his eyes, the all-important paper in his right. Hundreds of cameras flashed, making it look like a rock concert strobe light show. It was over in about 15 seconds, photographs had been taken, and the hall fell silent. Dr. Zuckerman climbed onto the podium, checked the mike, cleared his throat and said, "People of the world, it's my honor and pleasure, to make this announcement. With the discovery my team of dedicated scientists and I made, the world will never be the same again. The culmination of 150 years of sweat and toil is about to be presented to humanity. We, brothers and sisters, have discovered the secret to immortality and there it is ..." Dr. Zuckerman waved his hand towards his left and projected onto a white screen was the image of the humble SQUIRCLE. "There, ladies and gentlemen, there! This simple geometric object is the elixir of eternal life!!!" Thunderous applause, sighs and screams of pure joy emanted from the thousands gathered to witness the dawn of a new age.