Schizophrenia

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Schizophrenia

Post by attofishpi »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:54 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:50 pm Most schizophrenics are excessively paranoid, to the point where they can think that the picture on the wall or the gnome in the corner of the room are out to get them. But this is usually caused by very serious brain functionality problems.

But the thing with conspiracy theorists is, yes 80-90% of them are just crazy, but the other 10-20% of them are simply way more informed and perceptive than the average idiot. The latter group is seen as dangerous and must be silenced. 9/11 is a very good example for this. So the average idiots are programmed to view all conspiracy theorists the same.
conspiracy_theories.png
jet_fuel.png
FUKIN RIDICULOUS ATLA

In a room full of wise men, and one fool, everyone knows who the fool is.
In a room full of fools and one wise man, everyone knows who the fool is.

- i do believe Atla from this forum posted that 1 some time ago.

....now I am not so certain U understood the meaning of that.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:09 pm FUKIN RIDICULOUS ATLA

Don't remember posting that

Do you have a schizophrenia diagnosis btw? Talking to that fragment of yourself which you mistake for a Sage/God can get you one
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:16 pm

Do you have a schizophrenia diagnosis btw? Talking to that fragment of yourself which you mistake for a Sage/God can get you one

I wanted to add before U posted - that there are varying degrees of 'psycoannoyance'

our "FATHER" can be PA_ANNOYED
and when that "***" IT is annoyed - PA_ANNOYA

...and therein lies - what the medical fraternity lablel - psychosis and schizophrenia.

...me? U got a long way to earn that my dear fell owe.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:23 pm

I wanted to add before U posted - that there are varying degrees of 'psycoannoyance'

...and therein lies - what the medical fraternity lablel - psychosis and schizophrenia.

Sorry for my be have i-owe-ur (damn I suck at this)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:29 pm

.. didn't take long

Fuck it - I AM A CERTIFIED ON PAPER AS A SCHIZOPHRENIC. OK - EVERYONE - NOW I AM OPEN SLATHER - since now some '"PROFESSIONAL" knows MY MIND BETTER THAN "" I ""

There is NO GOD (lol) - ...and if there was IT would NOT DO what U stated IT DID (according to the pen pushers - and even the priests)!!

LMFAO - GOD truly works in mysterious ways - and now he gave me mountains of cash to do ART - WHO ARTS IN HEAVEN - me apparently

An A Gram of Pantheism
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:38 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:29 pm

.. didn't take long

Fuck it - I AM A CERTIFIED ON PAPER AS A SCHIZOPHRENIC. OK - EVERYONE - NOW I AM OPEN SLATHER - since now some '"PROFESSIONAL" knows MY MIND BETTER THAN "" I ""

There is NO GOD (lol) - ...and if there was IT would NOT DO what U stated IT DID (according to the pen pushers - and even the priests)!!

LMFAO - GOD truly works in mysterious ways - and now he gave me mountains of cash to do ART - WHO ARTS IN HEAVEN - me apparently

An A Gram of Pantheism
Tell the other fragment of you to get over himself, he isn't that special :)
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Are there schizophrenics who reject conspiracy theories?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

commonsense wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:38 pm Are there schizophrenics who reject conspiracy theories?
Probably - I have some friends that talk shit - about some stuff - but the joke is - that quite a lot is rather true - like Clinton on the Lolita Express with Epstein pedo sex trafficking - but that is nothing compared to US politics in general.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:18 pm Tell the other fragment of you to get over himself, he isn't that special :)
Mate, if U think someone being fucked over by the sub-atomic REAL_IT_Y is some 'psychotic' other self of ME. U GOT a lot of work ahead just because - AND LET ME BE CLEAR - as I INSISTED to the psychiatrist when he questioned whether I thought I had some "BRAIN INBALANCE" and i stated NO - that indeed there is a GOD FUCKING with me - and I stated to him - then define schizophrenia - that maybe it IS GOD fucking with people's REAL_IT_Y.

He asked - well - I need to put something down on this certificate (which meant for 3 months I could get on with the art that the sage\God insisted I DO)

I said well then - there is your answer - maybe God fucking with people's minds DEFINES schizophrenia - he said OK then - and signed off on it, (MUCH TO MY RELIEF)

Let me just make a point of clarity - I WENT TO THE SHRINK FOR MY BENEFIT FINANCIALLY- if U can understand that
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:45 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:18 pm Tell the other fragment of you to get over himself, he isn't that special :)
Mate, if U think someone being fucked over by the sub-atomic REAL_IT_Y is some 'psychotic' other self of ME. U GOT a lot of work ahead just because - AND LET ME BE CLEAR - as I INSISTED to the psychiatrist when he questioned whether I thought I had some "BRAIN INBALANCE" and i stated NO - that indeed there is a GOD FUCKING with me - and I stated to him - then define schizophrenia - that maybe it IS GOD fucking with people's REAL_IT_Y.

He asked - well - I need to put something down on this certificate (which meant for 3 months I could get on with the art that the sage\God insisted I DO)

I said well then - there is your answer - maybe God fucking with people's minds DEFINES schizophrenia - he said OK then - and signed off on it, (MUCH TO MY RELIEF)

Let me just make a point of clarity - I WENT TO THE SHRINK FOR MY BENEFIT FINANCIALLY- if U can understand that
Look mate, lots of people have fragmented minds, there's nothing particularly unusual about that, I don't know why you think something unique happened to you. But most psychiatrists are idiots who can't begin to imagine what it might be like to actually feel like being stretched across multiple realities, or what it might be like to actually experience to be a plaything of a GOD that's fucking with reality etc. etc.

We live in a culture where it is assumed that everyone is ONE coherent mind, with no "outside" parts. But the real world doesn't always work as simply as that. Also, schizophrenia is a name for many different conditions which look similar from the outside. And a "neurotransmitter brain imbalance" is often just a result of the fragmentation of the mind, not the cause. If there is a "brain imbalance" at all.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:01 pm

Look mate, lots of people have fragmented minds, there's nothing particularly unusual about that, I don't know why you think something unique happened to you. But most psychiatrists are idiots who can't begin to imagine what it might be like to actually feel like being stretched across multiple realities, or what it might be like to actually experience to be a plaything of a GOD that's fucking with reality etc. etc.

We live in a culture where it is assumed that everyone is ONE coherent mind, with no "outside" parts. But the real world doesn't always work as simply as that. Also, schizophrenia is a name for many different conditions which look similar from the outside. And a "neurotransmitter brain imbalance" is often just a result of the fragmentation of the mind, not the cause. If there is a "brain imbalance" at all.
well then SUM your point within a sentence of poignance please..
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:04 pm

I don't care what you do, I'm just here to troll. But if you want to be free, then you should probably take this God/sage of yours, try to thoroughly crush it/enslave it, realize that it's something going on inside your own head, and then integrate it/become one with it.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:12 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:04 pm

I don't care what you do, I'm just here to troll. But if you want to be free, then you should probably take this God/sage of yours, try to thoroughly crush it/enslave it, realize that it's something going on inside your own head, and then integrate it/become one with it.
I don't like belittling people I at least have a modicum of respect for. Unfortunately the thing that you insist I be 'free' of is of no choice.

Perhaps I should leave it at that. Perhaps I hope U understand that I OWN the banking INSURANCE crap...such that...yes...I AM FREE ...to do whatever the fuck I want.

Are U atheist?
bahman

Post by bahman »

commonsense wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:38 pm Are there schizophrenics who reject conspiracy theories?
Yes.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bahman wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:02 pm
Yes.

...well fuk me if you don't deserve a round of a pause, I mean a round of paws, I mean a round of applause, i mean a round of menopause.