and it was written...

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

and it was written...

Post by henry quirk »

...ALL of the, so called, "world's problems", can be RESOLVED with just One solitary VERY SIMPLE ANSWER, which by the way holds THEE SOLUTION, [to ALL of the "world's problems"].

post your VERY SIMPLE ANSWER, (THEE SOLUTION), to ALL of the "world's problems" here

Re: and it was written...

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:24 am ...ALL of the, so called, "world's problems", can be RESOLVED with just One solitary VERY SIMPLE ANSWER, which by the way holds THEE SOLUTION, [to ALL of the "world's problems"].

post your VERY SIMPLE ANSWER, (THEE SOLUTION), to ALL of the "world's problems" here
I suggest that if you really want to make sure your orders are followed, then you make sure those orders are known to those who you expect to follow you and your orders.

I came across this thread only by chance.

Post by Age »

First off, the word 'problem' has to be FULLY understood, from my perspective.

When we take the word 'problem' to mean; just a question posed for a solution, then we do have an actual 'problem'. Saying things like,
"We need to fix:
The world's population problem,
The alcohol or drub problem,
The starving problem,
The global climate problem,
The global health problem, et cetera",

then really there is NO 'actual problem' created. So, there is NOTHING to 'fix'.

Only when 'problems', questions posed for solutions, are actually created, then, and only then, they can be fixed/resolved.

However, if 'you', any one, does not take the word 'problem' to mean a question posed for a solution, then THEE SOLUTION is NOT for them. They, literally, have their own 'problem' to work through, and resolve.

Now, for those who can take the word 'problem' to mean; just a question posed for a solution, then the MOST SIMPLEST ANSWER, to the question about how to resolve ALL of the, improperly worded, "world's problems", would hold and be the BEST SOLUTION, also known as; THEE SOLUTION.

So, what question, which when answered, correctly and properly, and most simply, would be the best posed question for discovering THEE SOLUTION to ALL of 'our' problems?

This question is; What is the solution to ALL of 'our' problems?

The most simplified and thus best answer to this question would be thee solution to ALL of 'our' problems. (The word 'our' just referring to 'human beings'. Considering that it is only human beings who have created and do create ALL problems, then ALL problems are, literally, 'our' problems.)

THEE ANSWER to that question, and thus THEE SOLUTION to that One and only REAL problem in the 'world/Life', IS:
Honesty, Openness, and a serious Willingness, or serious Want, to change, for the better.

For EVERY problem there is A solution. And, EVERY solution contains a formula.

The formula needed to solve ALL of our problems is H.O.W. Honesty, Openness, and a serious Willingness to change, (or to look at things differently), for the better.

So, THEE SOLUTION to ALL of our problems IS, and is within, THE ANSWER to the question:
How can we find the answer to ALL of our problems?

How to find the answer to all of our problems is by just being truly Willing to change, for the better, by being truly Honest, and by being truly Open. (By the way this is HOW we find out WHO we Truly ARE as well.)

Now, the BEST and only True way to PROVE this to be true, or not true, is for 'you' to become W.H.O 'you' Truly ARE and to LOOK FROM a Truly Honest and Open perspective while Truly Wanting to change, for the better.

By the way, this works FULLY for finding thee answers to those what are sometimes called Truly meaningful questions, meta-physical questions, philosophical questions, or spiritual questions, almost instantaneously, while obviously for all of the other physical or empirical questions, which there are an infinite number of, these can take 'lifetimes' to find the answers to. HOWEVER, they are still found with the EXACT SAME solution AND formula.

What could be more SIMPLE than just being Truly Honest, Truly Open, and Truly Willing to change one's 'self', for the better?

Thee solution to ALL of our problems is Truly VERY SIMPLE, and VERY EASY, indeed.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Solution:

People like Henry Quirk and all who share his views are removed from the gene pool.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:37 am Solution:

People like Henry Quirk and all who share his views are removed from the gene pool.
All people who think the gene pool needs cleansing should be drowned in it.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:24 am ...ALL of the, so called, "world's problems", can be RESOLVED with just One solitary VERY SIMPLE ANSWER, which by the way holds THEE SOLUTION, [to ALL of the "world's problems"].

Relabel all problems as non-problems.

For more brilliant advice follow me on instagram.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Skepdick wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:54 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:37 am Solution:

All people who think the gene pool needs cleansing should be drowned in it.
:thumbsup:
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Amen to both Skepdick’s above.

If another complete solution is still needed, just nuke the planet out of existence.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:06 am First off, the word 'problem' has to be FULLY understood, from my perspective.
I don't think I fully understand your perspective.

If all problems are solved then there are no problems, which by your definition of problem would mean there are no more questions posed for solution.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:04 pm
Age wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:06 am First off, the word 'problem' has to be FULLY understood, from my perspective.
I don't think I fully understand your perspective.

If all problems are solved then there are no problems, which by your definition of problem would mean there are no more questions posed for solution.
Did you not read this part?

By the way, this works FULLY for finding thee answers to those what are sometimes called Truly meaningful questions, meta-physical questions, philosophical questions, or spiritual questions, almost instantaneously, while obviously for all of the other physical or empirical questions, which there are an infinite number of, these can take 'lifetimes' to find the answers to. HOWEVER, they are still found with the EXACT SAME solution AND formula.

Also, did I mention anywhere that ALL problems are ALREADY SOLVED? Or did I just provide A SOLUTION to HOW ALL problems CAN BE SOLVED?

I do NOT recall saying that all problems ARE solved. But I do recall providing A SOLUTION to how ALL problems CAN BE RESOLVED.

I think you have, purposely or inadvertently, twisted what I have actually said around.

Remember, from my perspective, a 'problem' is just a question posed for a solution.
Human beings can keep posing more questions for solutions forever more, like, for example; How can we STOP a part of the human population from starving to death ever again?
So, there could ALWAYS be MORE QUESTIONS, asked FOR ANSWERS, which is the SOLUTION to 'that problem', forever more.

BUT, if you WANT to LOOK AT this from the perspective that IF 'all problems ARE, already, solved, and thus then there are NO more 'problems' at all, now, then now that THEE SOLUTION to SOLVING ALL future questions has ALREADY been provided, then that would INFER that forever more there are NO more ACTUAL 'problems' in Life, and therefore there are now just QUESTIONS posed for ANSWERS.

Posing ACTUAL 'questions' would ACTUALLY be a TREMENDOUS HELP in getting down to the ACTUAL 'ISSUE', "at hand", instead of just "pussy footing around" like 'you', adult human beings, tend to do A LOT.

For example, IF there is an ACTUAL 'climate change' [problem], which is leading to the demise of 'you', human beings, and to life, itself, on earth, then what is 'IT', EXACTLY, which is CAUSING this 'climate change'?

Now there is AN ACTUAL QUESTION. Which, when ANSWERED Honestly, OPENLY, and with a True desire TO CHANGE, for the better, WILL PROVIDE 'you' with THEE ACTUAL ANSWER, which WILL PREVENT 'you' ADULT HUMAN BEINGS from continuing to CHANGE the CLIMATE in rapidly DECREASING way, which is what IS NEEDED for YOUR OWN, and for EARTH'S OWN, health AND well-being.

THEE ANSWER to that QUESTION is VERY SIMPLE INDEED, (and is THEE solution to 'that problem').

And when 'you' discover/learn that ANSWER, then find out WHY 'that' came about, which is Truly OBVIOUS when LOOKED AT with HOW - Honesty, OPENNESS, and a true Wanting to change, for the better. And then you WILL HAVE THEE SOLUTION to PREVENT this WRONG DOING AGAIN, FOREVER MORE.

ALL VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY, REALLY.

By the way, thank you for your reply AND response.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Would you agree with:

Based on the definition that you present, "problem" implies a judgment. Some situation or some thing is perceived to be other than what judgment says it should be.

When questions are used to solve problems, then those questions are slanted towards putting an order to the perceived situation or thing that is other than what it should be, in order to bring it into alignment with what should be. What should be is determined by the judge.

For example, in your first long posting here in this thread, you referred to a “drub" problem. Is this word a problem that requires me to question what you wrote?

It's not a problem for me. All things considered, the best guess is that you simply misspelled “drug.” That’s what physics is, the best guess after taking all things into consideration, including past knowledge and education.

Now, if I was to question why you misspelled the word, then you would either make stuff-up after the fact as explanation, or you would simply call it a mistake. Calling it a mistake, or a glitch, is just a stopping point on the road to understanding, and that could be a problem … especially if one misspells “luck” while in an inappropriate situation.