Re: powell's kraken?

Post by FlashDangerpants »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:17 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:16 am
henry quirk wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:57 pm

there is another -yoda
dropped like a hot turd it was
yep...I posted that in the american election thread
So what now? Onto the next pipe dream with some faithless electors, or will you sullenly accept that it is possible to lose an election?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:27 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:16 am
dropped like a hot turd it was
So what now? Onto the next pipe dream with some faithless electors, or will you sullenly accept that it is possible to lose an election?
as I've said more than a few times, flash: I'd prefer if my ORANGE hand grenade kept the Big Chair for another 4 years of wreckin' shit, but I can do without him

he ain't the only game in town
FlashDangerpants

henry quirk wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:34 am

as I've said more than a few times, flash: I'd prefer if my ORANGE hand grenade kept the Big Chair for another 4 years of wreckin' shit, but I can do without him

Phlegmatic words. But you have to wonder why these carnival barking scam artists like Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuliani have been able to leverage so much audience desperation (and of course, cash) with clearly dogshit legal proceedings, insane conspiracy theories, and lunatic witnesses who are obviously there to get their 15 minutes of fame and totally willing to say stupid things to make that happen.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:50 am

Phlegmatic words. But you have to wonder why these carnival barking scam artists like Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuliani have been able to leverage so much audience desperation (and of course, cash) with clearly dogshit legal proceedings, insane conspiracy theories, and lunatic witnesses who are obviously there to get their 15 minutes of fame and totally willing to say stupid things to make that happen.
it ain't complicated, flash...a whole whack of folks, rightly or wrongly, are scared shitless about a houseplant/whore administration
FlashDangerpants

henry quirk wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:45 am

it ain't complicated, flash...a whole whack of folks, rightly or wrongly, are scared shitless about a houseplant/whore administration
Maybe you should be a little more worried about the people posing as your friends to take advantage of your gullibility. Some of them are the people winding you up into a frenzy.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:00 am
Maybe you should be a little more worried about the people posing as your friends to take advantage of your gullibility. Some of them are the people winding you up into a frenzy.
now I'm gullible & frenzied...I thought I was phlegmatic

as for my friends: they're phlegmatic too (or are they gullible & frenzied?)
FlashDangerpants

henry quirk wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:14 am

I was pointing out that your words (note it it was those, not you, that I described as phlegmatic) are incongruous with the panic you display. The "I'm not worried" act doesn't really fit with being scared shitless and getting conned by hucksters who prey on your desperation.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:37 am
henry quirk wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:14 am

I was pointing out that your words (note it it was those, not you, that I described as phlegmatic) are incongruous with the panic you display. The "I'm not worried" act doesn't really fit with being scared shitless and getting conned by hucksters who prey on your desperation.
can you direct me to an example of my displayed panic?

and: I didn't say I was sacred shitless

and: can you direct me to an example of my desperation?
FlashDangerpants

I see you guys are still on this foolish rampage of bullshit. I can't be bothered with the 100 page shitehousery in the other thread, so here's a reminder in this one that the election theft story is a con perpetrated on sufferers of True Believer Syndrome.
Sidney Powell’s ‘Military Intelligence Expert’ Witness Was Actually an Army Mechanic Who Never Worked in Military Intelligence

Powell’s team described the witness in question as a “Military Intelligence expert” who would provide unambiguous proof that voting systems used in the election were compromised. The witness was known only as “Spyder” to protect him from an “established pattern of witness and attorney harassment and coercion,” Powell’s team wrote. But a Friday report from the Washington Post revealed that “Spyder,” whose real name is Joshua Merritt, was actually an army vehicle mechanic who had never even worked in military intelligence.
https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/s ... ce-report/
FlashDangerpants

A see and a raise...
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... .1.0_1.pdf

For those who don't want to follow the link. Dominion voting Systems is suing Sidney Powell for $1.3B on grounds of defamation.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:21 pm
A see and a raise...

For those who don't want to follow the link. Dominion voting Systems is suing Sidney Powell for $1.3B on grounds of defamation.
let's see if they win, and how
FlashDangerpants

henry quirk wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:44 pm
A see and a raise...

Dude, 'Spyder', her Military Intelligence expert was just an army mechanic with Walter Mitty syndrome.
Her insider from Dominion was a temporary hands and feet engineer hired for a day or two to clean the scanners and make sure USB cables are plugged in.
She's totally fucked.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:16 pm
henry quirk wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:44 pm

A see and a raise...

Dude, 'Spyder', her Military Intelligence expert was just an army mechanic with Walter Mitty syndrome.
Her insider from Dominion was a temporary hands and feet engineer hired for a day or two to clean the scanners and make sure USB cables are plugged in.
She's totally fucked.
we'll see... ;)
FlashDangerpants

henry quirk wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:07 pm we'll see... ;)
Oh look, some crappy web site called "American Thinker" has issued a grovelling retraction of all the stupid Dominion Voting Systems conspiracy theories they published as part of this idiotic Kraken thing...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... ement.html
American Thinker wrote:American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.
I mean only a complete fucking moron would ever have believed them. But ...