deleted 403

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Luxin

deleted 403

Post by Luxin »

deleted 403
Last edited by Luxin on Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:56 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Belinda

Re: Hate Campaigns Here at PN

Post by Belinda »

Luxin, slander is when a person is wrongly maligned. I was making fun of Mr Donald Trump.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

US Presidents have been the subject of jokes for comedians since the time of JFK or earlier.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

since George Washington

-Imp
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Luxin wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:43 pm
... are real, and how I feel about them is:

disgusted.

A pathetic thing is happening here, and that's the
truth.

I've learned much, and will continue to enjoy that
and more; however:

I feel I deserve better.

Megalomania and narcissism tend to go with religion. You seem to be exhibiting both.
But do not worry no one here cares enough about you, to hate you. You can feel as disgusted as you like, but when you bring your fantasies to a philosophy web site you are opening up yourself to ridicule.
Surely there are other sites that are more happy to discuss your relationship with your invisible friend. This is really not the place.

God is not real, and the more you bring your assumption that god is real only one or two others can take you seriously.
But, like i said, don't worry, its not personal. It's your posts that people find ridiculous. Maybe you know how to act normal in real life?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

disgusted.

On the topic of Trump.

Trump has the mentality of a small, tiny, little child. He a little baby-man, tiny and small, so tiny. No one is more tiny than him, since Abraham Lincoln. On one. No one ever ever. Though he is big and fat, so fat, he has tiny, small hands, so small, they wave about and make shapes all kinds of shapes in the air, when he speaks. No one makes better shapes from his words, they are great shapes, the greatest shapes you can make with your hands with words. He is so fit an immune, yeah immune - that's what they tell me but no one knows. He's Covid free, so free , free as America, free as a wall, a big wall, so big. Better than the wall of Chayna, Chayna. When the Kung Flu came from _ It's their fault, big fault, nasty.

Analysis of Trumps talking style and delivery puts his mental age the lowest of all president in history. Estimates have put his thinking ability to about 7-10 years of age. He cannot understand humour, or irony. He avoids complex words, and any words that have more than four syllables. He has a pathological tendency to repetition. He seems to be nothing more than a conduit for dangerous myths, social media tropes and fake news which he seems to have no ability to process or evaluate. What he seems very skilled at is rabble rousing - finding the lowest common denominator, and exploiting the fears of those he thinks might vote for him. This is where his narcissism flourishes. He is not fit for any responsible job or office, let alone the highest office of state.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:26 pm

disgusted.

On the topic of Trump.

Trump has the mentality of a small, tiny, little child. He a little baby-man, tiny and small, so tiny. No one is more tiny than him, since Abraham Lincoln. On one. No one ever ever. Though he is big and fat, so fat, he has tiny, small hands, so small, they wave about and make shapes all kinds of shapes in the air, when he speaks. No one makes better shapes from his words, they are great shapes, the greatest shapes you can make with your hands with words. He is so fit an immune, yeah immune - that's what they tell me but no one knows. He's Covid free, so free , free as America, free as a wall, a big wall, so big. Better than the wall of Chayna, Chayna. When the Kung Flu came from _ It's their fault, big fault, nasty.

Analysis of Trumps talking style and delivery puts his mental age the lowest of all president in history. Estimates have put his thinking ability to about 7-10 years of age. He cannot understand humour, or irony. He avoids complex words, and any words that have more than four syllables. He has a pathological tendency to repetition. He seems to be nothing more than a conduit for dangerous myths, social media tropes and fake news which he seems to have no ability to process or evaluate. What he seems very skilled at is rabble rousing - finding the lowest common denominator, and exploiting the fears of those he thinks might vote for him. This is where his narcissism flourishes. He is not fit for any responsible job or office, let alone the highest office of state.

Nicely expressed.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

commonsense wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:36 pm

disgusted.

On the topic of Trump.

Nicely expressed.

Nice, nicely, nicest. In fact no one is more nicely than me; I'm the most nicely person since Lincoln. So Nice! Nicest!

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:32 pm

On the topic of Trump.

Nicely expressed.
Nice, nicely, nicest. In fact no one is more nicely than me; I'm the most nicely person since Lincoln. So Nice! Nicest!
I would not say "nicely expressed", but I would say "excellent imitation", of that individual.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:46 pm

Nicely expressed.
I would not say "nicely expressed", but I would say "excellent imitation", of that individual.
Well you know what they say about imitation....

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:30 am

No. What do they say about 'imitation'?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:41 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:30 am

No. What do they say about 'imitation'?
The sincerest form of flattery???
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

No one can HATE or LOVE you.

That's a FACT.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Nicely expressed.
I'm excell..., so excell.., so good I can hardly say the word.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

The pictures are fantastic! I saved most of them! Vultures are among the most valuable animals on the planet. They too are going extinct. What's thriving most beyond comprehension is human stupidity. It's the teachings and power of ancient myths which require a modern renaissance in the human psyche.