Q-ANON was right! Herman Cain is not dead!

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Q-ANON was right! Herman Cain is not dead!

Post by gaffo »

He, and yes Q-ANON is a he, but will not tell more, his life is no the line and the Deep State and Goerge Soros will stop at noting to silence him (if you know what i mean); but i digress, told me only last year that we should all keep our eyes on Herman Cain and his Black Voices for Trump organisation. At the time i told Q-ANON, "what are you talking about!? - you got wrong intel, Herman is a Red White and Blue as you and I, he would give his LIVE FOR TRUMP, and loves him more than his own life, just as we do. We all know that with Trump there can be no America! America IS Trump, and Herman would stop a bullet for his dearly beloved Sovergn."

Well, now its me with egg on my face, Q-ANON was RIGHT! Herman Cain IS a Bennedict Arnold!, not only is Herman Cain NOT DEAD! (Covid is a HOAX FOLKS - most of us now know this in spite of Soro's best efforts to ruin the Ameican Econonomy via the Deep State)......................Turns out Cain and his Black Voices operation was a 5th colomn!, how many more so called loyal Trump organizations are secret Soros plants!!!!!!!!!??? This is serious folks!, Q-ANON is on this thing right now! and will root out all the dissloyal loyal trump organizations, and shall report back to you my loyal Trump lovers as soon as i hear more from our patriot in arms A-NON!!

P.S. Trump is devastated by the betrayal of Herman, but HE is strong! and will be his old self soon! And do not pity Herman Cain, he made his choice to be compromized by Soros, and to play the double agent, and now he has his reward. He and Raul are right now sitting in a club in Havana smoking the best cigars you cannot buy in America - and toasting to the destruction of our glorious Capitalist America, by their 5th column, the Marxist Demonrats!

Nov 3 is coming sound the alarm Patriots - Paul Revere has awakened!

Pray for our great leader in his time of travail

Amen
gaffo

Re: Q-ANON was right! Herman Cain is not dead!

Post by gaffo »

80 views and no reply.

strong the Deep State is

to pull a little from the Yoda master sentence structure.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

gaffo wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:40 pm 80 views and no reply.

strong the Deep State is

Belongs in 'Political Philosophy' it does.
PeteJ

Post by PeteJ »

strong the Deep State is

Oh. Did you want replies?

I find it difficult to take someone seriously when they take Trump seriously. I don't suppose I'll ever understand American voters.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

PeteJ wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:49 pm

strong the Deep State is

Oh. Did you want replies?
ya, i would have liked a few - thank you for yours at least.

PeteJ wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:49 pm I find it difficult to take someone seriously when they take Trump seriously.
as do i, i fear such folks, knowing some of history and Germany in 1932. 1916 was a wake up call for me in my cacoon of "it can never happen in America" - being protected by the Atlanic and Pacific Oceans.

well i now i'm awake, cold comfort it is.

PeteJ wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:49 pm I don't suppose I'll ever understand American voters.
that makes 2 of us, and i'm an American ;-(.
PeteJ

Post by PeteJ »

gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:10 am that makes 2 of us, and i'm an American ;-(.
The trouble is that power is not with the politicians anymore. I think it was Roosevelt who first warned that politics was being taken over by the industrial/military complex and the job now seems complete. The idea seems to be keep the world in a permanent state of war and unrest, and in this respect DT's doing a great job.

But I better stay away from politics. Bad for the digestion.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

PeteJ wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:47 pm
gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:10 am that makes 2 of us, and i'm an American ;-(.
The trouble is that power is not with the politicians anymore. I think it was Roosevelt who first warned that politics was being taken over by the industrial/military complex
nope 20 yrs later by the Republican President Eisenhower in 1960.

and he was/is right
PeteJ wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:47 pm and the job now seems complete.
it is IMO, mostly complete, but its now more Global Corporations instead of the US military industrial complex.

same result.

PeteJ wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:47 pm The idea seems to be keep the world in a permanent state of war and unrest,
no, though there is profit in war for the industrial complex, global corps now rule, and the latter can't make money during war, and so value peace for profits.
PeteJ wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:47 pm and in this respect DT's doing a great job.

?? if you say so.

PeteJ wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:47 pm But I better stay away from politics. Bad for the digestion.
agreed, i like politics prior to the last 4 yrs or so, now i've had my fill - just turn off all the bullshit from the 24 hr news channels.

too much bullshit. all infotainment, not actual news.

boob tube for sure, though TV is dead and now Netflicks/amazon/apple are the new sources - just makes my PC hooked up to my 60 inch tV this late decade - the new mordern equivalent TV/boobtube (unless i refuse to partake in the CNN.FOX bullshit - and instead go to sites other sites instead - sights outside of politics, like the WW1 channel "the great war" with host Indy Nidel (WW1 in real time - channel created in 2014 per centinal and in real time of events - post once a week - for 4 yrs).