What is the stupidest thing Trump has said?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

commonsense

Re: What is the stupidest thing Trump has said?

Post by commonsense »

gaffo wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:07 am and to answer your question:

to date, the dumbest thing IMO is the concept of injection Clorox to cure your covid infection is my vote.
I was opposed to debunking this concept. Can you imagine how effective the pandemic response would be without all the anti-sciencers?
Last edited by commonsense on Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dubious wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:58 am Sam Giancana, the Chicago mob boss was said to be indirectly associated with the Kennedys during JK's election campaign with Frank Sinatra being the go-between. That Sinatra had mob ties is indisputable. That relationship supposedly came apart when Robert Kennedy became Attorney General in JK's cabinet and began a crusade against organized crime. It's not a good idea to backstab a Mafia kingpin who indirectly - obviously it had to be by indirect means - helped you win the election.
oh wow! I've heard of Giancana, and of course Sinatra and his "wanna be tough guy" - fanboy dingleberry nature per the mob. of course Sinatra was not a mobster, (but seems to wish to be for some reason - thus the him being a dingle-berry) - and ya I affirm Sinatra as a great singer (though not my personal type of music) and actor, he was quite a good actor - Manchurian Candidate, and Suddenly.

I did not know of Giancana - with - kennedy election, thanks for the education Sir,

Dubious wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:58 am But again, who knows! The few who actually knew are almost certainly no-longer alive.
agreed.

Dubious wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:58 am But again, the truth may lie hidden in the archives somewhere. Consider for how long the Vatican have kept theirs secret.

no, i don't think so - but appreciate your wishfull thinking - i too would love to know the Truth per that event.

but sadly there were not enough "in the know" IMO for there to be any leaks outside of the plan, for there to be a dosia(sp) in some archive somewhere.

I personally reject the concept that the higher up in the CIA killed Kennedy - I'm not a fanboy of the CIA, and understand they - by their nature - is above the Rule of Law per my concept of (my concept is respect and affirm the Constitution locally, and Treaties/international law globally) - i know the CIA ignores both when it serves them - in the interest of what they deem as National interest).

I do not see the CIA actually killing a president - its not in their organizational "psyche" - GOD HOW I HATE ENGLISH BEING DYSLEXIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it took me 4 goople tries to spell a fucking word that should be spelled more in accord with phonetics) - refer to my now 2? yr old post in the "language" (langwej). i fucking hate English!!!!!!!!!! due to its silent letters and insane spelling, but inversely love it for its more expansive vocabulary over other languages.

sorry for rant/off topic, thanks for reply Sir.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dubious wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:13 am
gaffo wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:13 am
Biden is clearly on fit via dementia, and is the weakest candidate the Democrats have offered - ever - even assuming he does not have dementia (which he does now)
Between two evils, I'd choose a mild case of dementia (Biden) to demented (Trump) any time. If Biden picks a good Vice President who can act near to co-President in function that may alleviate some deficiencies that may happen due to age.

I agree fully, but to be left with such a state of affairs only shows how far America has fallen from her ideal.

- and only shows the 2-party (actually one in fact - the corporist/merger party (ies)...............fuck! the Mexicans have been stuck with the PRI for nearly 2 centuries - as so called party in revolt against "the man"................for 150 yrs now...........................and so in fact the PRI is full of shit, they are "the man" now and have been for 125 yrs!!!!!!!!!!

same with the Democans/Republicrats - now going on 50 fucking years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time for 3rd and 4th parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes they have been around for decades - Progressive Party (Eugene Debbs) got what? 1/5th of nation vote via a jail cell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need viable 3-4-5/etc Parties here in America! - having such fosters Liberty IMO.

but the "fix is in" - and has been for 50 yrs now - that fix is "ya there are actually 4 parties, the 2 bigguns (which is actually one party in acts - i.e. the Repubilrat/Democon party)- but via the fix of State Laws (70,000 sigs for Libs in OK to get on the ballot (and goign to the fucking Supreme Court of OK - 15 fuckign yrs of fucking work just to be able to register as an Oklahoma Libertarian!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - give me a fucking break!.
to be actually ABLE to vote for Green or Librtarian - is reality.

i.e the system is corrupt and the "2" (one party in fact - party of $$) collude to make in realistically impossible for the other 2 real and actual Parties (Greens and Libertarians) - i like both and fall in the middle of both of them - moreso than the "2" parties we have now these last 40 yrs.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

gaffo wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:48 pm
Dubious wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:13 am
gaffo wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:13 am
Biden is clearly on fit via dementia, and is the weakest candidate the Democrats have offered - ever - even assuming he does not have dementia (which he does now)
Between two evils, I'd choose a mild case of dementia (Biden) to demented (Trump) any time. If Biden picks a good Vice President who can act near to co-President in function that may alleviate some deficiencies that may happen due to age.

I agree fully, but to be left with such a state of affairs only shows how far America has fallen from her ideal.

- and only shows the 2-party (actually one in fact - the corporist/merger party (ies)...............fuck! the Mexicans have been stuck with the PRI for nearly 2 centuries - as so called party in revolt against "the man"................for 150 yrs now...........................and so in fact the PRI is full of shit, they are "the man" now and have been for 125 yrs!!!!!!!!!!

same with the Democans/Republicrats - now going on 50 fucking years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time for 3rd and 4th parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes they have been around for decades - Progressive Party (Eugene Debbs) got what? 1/5th of nation vote via a jail cell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need viable 3-4-5/etc Parties here in America! - having such fosters Liberty IMO.

but the "fix is in" - and has been for 50 yrs now - that fix is "ya there are actually 4 parties, the 2 bigguns (which is actually one party in acts - i.e. the Repubilrat/Democon party)- but via the fix of State Laws (70,000 sigs for Libs in OK to get on the ballot (and goign to the fucking Supreme Court of OK - 15 fuckign yrs of fucking work just to be able to register as an Oklahoma Libertarian!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - give me a fucking break!.
to be actually ABLE to vote for Green or Librtarian - is reality.

i.e the system is corrupt and the "2" (one party in fact - party of $$) collude to make in realistically impossible for the other 2 real and actual Parties (Greens and Libertarians) - i like both and fall in the middle of both of them - moreso than the "2" parties we have now these last 40 yrs.
I am a registered Independent, though when i wished to register as a Libertarian (during the illegal Iraq war, and Libertarians were Liberaltarians) i was not afforded the option to register via my states corrupted 2-1 party law/construct.

by the time the OK SC affirmed the Liberarians the right - as a viable party - and my right to actually register as a Libertarian - the Libs forgot all about Iraqnam, and moved to their nutty economic/anti Obama slant - ignoring the Civil Liberty side of their party (my side) - as i said i was originally a 70 democrat, the dem party through both the poor and anyone that values civil liberties over the bus in the name of "inclusion" - Trans/etc..............as long the as the global corps can rob the poor and destroy the middle class - its all good, said corp give lip service to the trans.

I don't know why the Libertarians moved from Civil Liberties and illegal wars (Iraqnam) - since 2005, but they did, and moved toward their nutty economic "free market" - free market means monopoly eventually - fact. .................so ya the Libertarians moved from where i was 15 yrs ago to where i am not today - i did not move, they did.

per the Greens, i like them in general, and though they affirm international law - as i do - they seem to ignore nor value the law per the US and her Constitution. so i see them as hypocrites to a degree.

and why i am a Registered Independant - my true love is for the Libertarians, and if they can throw their nutty and wrong economic philosophy when supporting their Social and Constitutional philoshy i would re-register as a Libertarian TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

not before then though.

Same with Greens. Greens did not got through the 15 yr legal battle and so I am not able to vote nor register for/as a Green (just like in 2000 - nader was NOT on my state Ballot - and the same year per my state Write ins were deemed "illegal" so my vote via write in for McCain/ or Nader - i like them both, would not have mattered. I'm nullified.

ya America moves toward Brazil, slowly but surely.

and sadly.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:54 pm I think I can see what is happening with Trump; he might well be dyslexic. People are too stupid to understand that presidents read their speeches off teleprompters. He obviously improvises all of his, filling up what would otherwise be complete silence with anything that comes into his head.

How typically ironic and hypocritical of the devoutly PC to make fun of an 'other abled person'. Here we have a pious devotee of the cult of Politically Correctness (those who claim to be the conduit for human empathy and kindness, who get offended-on-behalf-of absolutely everyone over anything that comes under their 'radar of moral soundness') openly mocking a 'person of disability'.
It's shocking.
Trump is dyslexic? I didn’t know that. In fact I’ve never heard that implied by anyone else ever!

But Trump himself would surely deny this. All of his medical tests came back positive and he’s passed a mental exam.

No, not dyslexic—he’s a genius. He’ll tell you so. It must be his modesty that makes him threaten to sue anyone who releases his college grades.

All American presidents read their speeches from teleprompters, except the one who reveals his bigliest intellectual words when speaking extemporaneously.

Differently abled, for sure. Disabled, no. I wish Trump could be disabled from dividing this country.
Last edited by commonsense on Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

commonsense wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:26 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:54 pm I think I can see what is happening with Trump; he might well be dyslexic. People are too stupid to understand that presidents read their speeches off teleprompters. He obviously improvises all of his, filling up what would otherwise be complete silence with anything that comes into his head.

How typically ironic and hypocritical of the devoutly PC to make fun of an 'other abled person'. Here we have a pious devotee of the cult of Politically Correctness (those who claim to be the conduit for human empathy and kindness, who get offended-on-behalf-of absolutely everyone over anything that comes under their 'radar of moral soundness') openly mocking a 'person of disability'.
It's shocking.

No, not dyslexic—he’s a genius. He’ll tell you so. It must be his modesty that makes him threaten to sue anyone who releases his college grades.
People who call themselves genius, are never that.
commonsense

The stupidest thing said ABOUT Donald Trump

Post by commonsense »

The stupidest thing said about Trump is that after his being impeached he would be more careful about what he does.
attofishpi

Re: The stupidest thing said ABOUT Donald Trump

Post by attofishpi »

commonsense wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:14 am The stupidest thing said about Trump is that after his being impeached he would be more careful about what he does.
I'm not sure what 'impeached' means over there - does it mean he can only sleep with trafficked girls above the age of 15 now?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:28 pm
commonsense wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:14 am The stupidest thing said about Trump is that after his being impeached he would be more careful about what he does.
I'm not sure what 'impeached' means over there - does it mean he can only sleep with trafficked girls above the age of 15 now?
Right, that is part of the punishment for those who are convicted. :lol:

Impeachment of a US president means that enough evidence was found to merit filing formal charges against the president for crimes that call for the removal of the president from office. Impeachment is like indictment of ordinary citizens.

At his trial Trump was found not guilty of crimes that would’ve called for termination of his presidency.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

commonsense wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:37 pm

Impeachment of a US president means that enough evidence was found to merit filing formal charges against the president for crimes that call for the removal of the president from office. Impeachment is like indictment of ordinary citizens.

At his trial Trump was found not guilty of crimes that would’ve called for termination of his presidency.
Oh, not the other crimes then.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:02 am
commonsense wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:37 pm

Oh, not the other crimes then.
Correct.
PeteJ

Post by PeteJ »

Why the Republican party derailed his impeachment will be a source of mystery to me forever. It was the perfect opportunity to show that the party cared about the country and not just about power, but it flunked the test.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

PeteJ wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:20 pm Why the Republican party derailed his impeachment will be a source of mystery to me forever. It was the perfect opportunity to show that the party cared about the country and not just about power, but it flunked the test.
Maybe they suspect that the party might be dying without inviting Trump's merry band of supporters to their party. What a nightmare that must be for more conventional Republicans. They have sold their souls to hang onto power... and lost credibility and dignity as a result.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:29 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9sH5ptgRA

Vote now at

tyt.com/dumb

I voted for 18thC airports.
His first waaaaahhhhhh when he got slapped on the ass. Of course I wish he'd stop already!
PeteJ

Post by PeteJ »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:36 pmThey have sold their souls to hang onto power... and lost credibility and dignity as a result.
My view exactly.