Blowing your own Trump-pet.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Blowing your own Trump-pet.

Post by Dontaskme »

It's OK now, you can come out from behind that fake mask. There really is no one watching or judging, or damning you, our Trump pet hate is all in vain. The freak fake show is over.

You do not need to show up to your own show, else you make a complete shit show out of it and then get all peeved off for dumping yourself in the wrong place. Triumphant Trumping is the road to success, but remember to dump the mask along the way.

We're all gonna die of something, might as well go down Triumphant. Then at least you can say you gave it all your best act.

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Blowing your own Trump-pet.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

''It's weekend''??

What does any of that babble even mean? You really do need to change your medication.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:27 pm ''It's weekend''??

What does any of that babble even mean? You really do need to change your medication.
Nah, I prefer my cured self. I'm able to read with much more clarity and clearly discern between fake and real.

I cured myself - I just stopped believing in fake shit, I could always naturally smell it a mile off.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Yeah, it's weekend, you know, Saturday and Sunday. :o

When some people ususally take a break from acting and then just be themselves behind closed doors.

Farting and burping and that kind of thing. Maybe some nose picking and eating it might even crop up.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:41 pm

When some people ususally take a break from acting and then just be themselves behind closed doors.

Farting and burping and that kind of thing. Maybe some nose picking and eating it might even crop up.
People would normally say 'It's the weekend'.
You 'cured' yourself? That explains a lot.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 11:06 pm

The meaning is known...unless one is deaf dumb and blind...or does not know English..

There’s no cure for semantics. It’s normal, if there’s no problem, then no problem, I’ll just invent one.

And for someone who constantly preaches the problem of PC....oh well, we’re all a little mad here, it’s normal.

vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:34 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 11:06 pm

The meaning is known...unless one is deaf dumb and blind...or does not know English..

There’s no cure for semantics. It’s normal, if there’s no problem, then no problem, I’ll just invent one.

And for someone who constantly preaches the problem of PC....oh well, we’re all a little mad here, it’s normal.

It's not 'known'. Could you explain it? Some woman is taking her face mask off for the weekend because apparently Trump does?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:06 pm
It's OK now, you can come out from behind that fake mask. There really is no one watching or judging, or damning you, our Trump pet hate is all in vain. The freak fake show is over.

You do not need to show up to your own show, else you make a complete shit show out of it and then get all peeved off for dumping yourself in the wrong place. Triumphant Trumping is the road to success, but remember to dump the mask along the way.

We're all gonna die of something, might as well go down Triumphant. Then at least you can say you gave it all your best act.
Veg,

I’m reluctant to say so—because I shudder to think that my mind understands what the DAM mind says—but I think I have decoded the DAM explanation given for the DAM OP.

So, think of the image this way:
The director on the movie set orders the cameras to shut down and let’s everyone go home for the weekend. So, instead of, “That’s a wrap,” or “That’s lunch,” the director shouts, “It’s weekend!”

The gist of the OP is that wearing a mask is play-acting and hypocritical, because: the virus is a hoax or is hyped, reports of a pandemic are fake and are reported by the fake media, you don’t have to wear a mask unless you are on display or acting for appearance’s sake, and Trump understands all this and is too real for any such pretense.

(BTW, the DAM thinking above is tangential, loose, disconnected and disorganized. It’s as if DAM is bipolar and enjoys mania. That’s a recipe for not taking any DAM meds. It takes great DAM cognitive power to accept that other people disapprove of mania, power which is DAM lacking. Expect next to see my words impugned by DAM as disconnected, etc.)
vegetariantaxidermy

commonsense wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:31 pm

Veg,

I’m reluctant to say so—because I shudder to think that my mind understands what the DAM mind says—but I think I have decoded the DAM explanation given for the DAM OP.

The director on the movie set orders the cameras to shut down and let’s everyone go home for the weekend. So, instead of, “That’s a wrap,” or “That’s lunch,” the director shouts, “It’s weekend!”

The gist of the OP is that wearing a mask is play-acting and hypocritical, because: the virus is a hoax or is hyped, reports of a pandemic are fake and are reported by the fake media, you don’t have to wear a mask unless you are on display or acting for appearance’s sake, and Trump understands all this and is too real for any such pretense.

(BTW, the DAM thinking above is tangential, loose, disconnected and disorganized. It’s as if DAM is bipolar and enjoys mania. That’s a recipe for not taking any DAM meds. It takes great DAM cognitive power to accept that other people disapprove of mania, power which is DAM lacking. Expect next to see my words impugned by DAM as disconnected, etc.)
I'm rather glad I 'wasn't' able to crack that code :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

commonsense wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:31 pm

Veg,

Absolutely 100% spot on - well done, you've nailed it in a nutshell. Thanks for taking the time to explain what I couldn't be bothered to do, cuz sometimes I get a bit lazy, like when it's a nice sunny hot day outside, and I'd rather be pottering around me garden and such. Or if I'm not in the mood, which i wasn't at the time of veggies reply.

So Thanks again...for saving the me the effort.

Also, the Dam character likes to listen to the ''conspiracy theorists'' I generally enjoy listening to every one's opinion, I'm not one for being stuck on one particular genre...I enjoy the diverse expression that is the human mind, for me no one is excluded from my interest, delving deep to see the world through the eyes of the many, just fascinates me, to be honest.

I'm not going to lie and say I don't listen to everyone, because I do, I understand that we each have our own unique way of interpreting our reality, but the main issue for me is that I will always listen first, and then make up my own mind about what I have heard. I won't just take everything as gospel absolute, if it resonates, I'm buzzing...if it don't I retreat.

Reality for me, as a human being is all about story telling and drama, and humans are very good at telling stories, and yes, I'm not going to lie, I do enjoy a good story or two, it's part of being human, it's like if I'd been born a cat or something, I wouldn't have given two hoots about all the human story telling. So that's my story so far. I have to get involved because that's what I'm conditioned to do...like this...it's normal just as you yourself are getting involved with this story too...it's all normal and a natural human thing to do.
Sometimes, I think it would have been so much easier to have been born a cat or something, and I just so happen to believe that animals are luckier than humans sometimes. At least animals don't have to pretend to be civilised, they can just be and get away with it, it seems no matter what the animals do or how they act, they the majority of the time are given the human ''oh isn't it so cute'' treatment...oh isn't that animal so adorably cute we hear that so often....and yet humans are just told they are the scum of the earth even though they are the species who are supposed to be the 'civilised ones'...but now we're just waffling on, getting into story time mode again. . it's hard to resist.

Do continue ...your story is fun, I like it when the plot thickens...it does get rather nail biting when that happens. On the edge of your seat, not knowing what's going to happen next... so to speak. I'm pleased that you have been able to crack the riddle of the OP ....thanks for the heads up...but I'd already cracked the plot, but it was fun to see that you knew aswell...Yes, it seems Life for human has never been so entertaining...especially when life gets juicy, and twisted, and deranged when it is tangential, loose, disconnected and disorganized, full of twists and turns, and hoaxes and full of cognitive powers to deceive ourselfs and the rumours of bipolar episodes, it's all how we entertain ourselves, I mean the reality would be rather bland and non eventful if not for these little juicy ADD ON EXTRAS to liven up the show, give it a bit of razzle dazzle wow factor, as if to say hey everyone, look at me, did I say something very useful.. yes, it seems we love making up stories about ourselves, we love to shout from the rooptops about ourselves, and to all who will listen... I heard The Brothers Grimm are quite entertaining story tellers too, I like them as well.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Back to the OP mystery.

The virus is real folks...the hysterical over the top hype surrounding this virsus ... IS ..AS FAKE AS FUCK.

Then Obama had the cheek to say Adult children don't always have the right answers...good one Bambi..you got it spot on...We're all children in adult bodies ..only god knows all the answers, because god knows all the questions.

So yeah, the show is fake folks, but we love to play up to the cameras, we don't exist without that mirror image of ourselves. There is no play without an audience, the one we think and believe is there, that isn't. There really is no one watching you foo. Except your own self conscious ulgy mug :shock:

Just be yourself the real fictional character. Cats will show you how to be the real you, if you've forgotten what you are again.

Or, if you dare not be yourself, you can alway wear the mask, yes that'll do it, that'll protect your real identity from being ridiculed and laughed at...except when you don't give a dam, like me, because I know I'm only ever laughing at myself anyway, I dared to throw away this silly mask for good... and those that continue to wear it, is what makes this human freak show so freaking hilarious. Yup, I'm the funniest joke around. .the joke is on me, Now that's the funniest thing I evva hoid.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes though wearing masks are seen as an essential and sensible thing to so, like the times when you realise you might die from not wearing one, or you might get very sick if you don't wear one, and so you don't like that idea of being sick and dying...so you try to avoid and prevent that from happening.
That's all normal and ok too. It's all part and parcel of the human story.