In God We Trust

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

In God We Trust

Post by Dontaskme »

God Bless America and Great Britain.

Both countries do God's work.

And those who do God's work WIN. But those who fight against God's work LOSE.

God wins everytime.

Trump for president. He will pass this way only once. You've never had it so good. It's a great time to be alive folks.

commonsense

Re: In God We Trust

Post by commonsense »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:10 pm God Bless America and Great Britain.

Both countries do God's work.

God wins everytime.

Trump for president. He will pass this way only once. You've never had it so good. It's a great time to be alive folks.
Just trolling, are you?
pilgrim1917

Post by pilgrim1917 »

Politics aside, in the Old Testament, the kings who followed God's Law were blessed and so was the Nation of Israel. The kings who disobeyed God's Law were punished and the people suffered as a result. Case in point: 2 Kings 18:1-8. This details the good that King Hezekiah did and the rewards that followed. His father, King Ahaz, a bad king, was punished for disobeying God's instructions, given by his prophet, Isaiah. Trump is not under any obligation to follow God's Law. It appears from his actions that he is a law unto himself. Conclude what you will or disagree.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

lol, i know you not serious , sadly there is 1/3 of both Brits (i assume you are brit - inquired as so - did not see a reply) (breshit - Boris is God, Trump is God via my 1/3 countrymen).

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:10 pm God Bless America and Great Britain.
both empire - per history fall short of moral conduct - ie slavery - 1840? for you - 1865 per me (Brasil was 1889 - the last via princeses so and so of portugal - why Brazil - which i assume was independant from her colonial founder by 1889 - would listen to some Proteges trollup (I know history, but not an historian - any historians here? - if so, tell me why Brazil in 1889 would give a shit about a monarch of Protugal proclamation that slavery is now illegal).

I'd like to know personally, and welcome historcal education.

------------i got diverted by princess so ans so from Protugal, my point was ya Brit and american empires were shits, but letter shits than the other empires.

Belgian Congo, French Vietnam/Agerian - and the rest of their West African possesions.

those two - French and Belgians was pure dicks compared to americans and Brits (not sure where the Spanish and Ports fit in - the latter burned the Indian's Christian churches St Thomas' works - but allow "convertion" to their views of their faith (so did not deny "salvation" due to being of other blood - unlike 1930's ear Germans........so even 300 centuries earlier the portugese were better than the Germans 300 yrs later.

same for the Spanish, per the Amer Indians.

- all thugs of course, but the Spanish and Ports were not eugnicists - unlike the 30's Germans - note prior ww1 - Germans were not eugninists either, just idiotic monarchist that followed their foolish leader into a war - only decades later did they construct there eugenic bullshit to revise histroy and justify why they lost a war they never had a reason to start in the first place.

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:10 pm Both countries do God's work.

God wins everytime.

Amen, in the name of the Father (Trump), the son (Boris), and the holy ghost (Reagan).

;-/.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

pilgrim1917 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 11:53 pm Politics aside, in the Old Testament, the kings who followed God's Law were blessed and so was the Nation of Israel. The kings who disobeyed God's Law were punished and the people suffered as a result. Case in point: 2 Kings 18:1-8. This details the good that King Hezekiah did and the rewards that followed. His father, King Ahaz, a bad king, was punished for disobeying God's instructions, given by his prophet, Isaiah.
yes of course, all throughout the OT works, when the "jews" backslide, YHWH sends an army of pagans to rase Israel/Judea!

from the Assirians, to the Babylonians to the Greeks (Persians got a "pass" - Jews thinking they were free to make their own independant nation after the persians removed the babylonians and foster the return of the exiles back to Israel.

of course Zarababbal though he could be a leader of a free Israel - instead of as a puppet gov of the Perisan empire.

and of course he dies in spite of Zacharaiah's hope of for the new king, and is soon -the fact of his faliure is removed from history and his name in other works of the OT is replaced with "The branch" - convienent hist revisionism to sustain hope in the face of failure.

later of course "the branch" is equaled to Christ for christians.

rather the historical fact that Zar got big headed via the hopes of his people being freed from Babylon, thought he could become a king of an independant Isreal, instead of a puppet king.

Darius employed an thug to kill the former, and so Zar failed.

BUT - instead of being faithful to history (like with the Jesus Story - another guy who though and wished to free the Jews from the Romans - but failed and instead was killed by the latter)history is revised by the survivers later - after Zar and Jessu died 30 yrs prior.................

happens all time time, even today.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

gaffo wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:01 amlol, i know you not serious
The opposite is true.

I've never been more serious in my life. Those who follow gods law do well, those that don't do shit. It's just basic common knowledge, that we all know because God gave us the will to choose which way to look at things.

After the seventh angel sounds his trumpet, loud voices are heard in heaven with a message that is ... You don't have to wait until his final call to change your ways is made.

Trump was sent for one reason and one reason only, he is God incarnate, the alternative is the end times for humanity.

Britain and Amercia have been shown to be extraordinary exemplary leaders when it comes to basic human civilization, they were, still are the pioneers of showing the world how to be successful and civilized ..these two countries led the way into ''Civilizing'' the early world in the days of when there were men with spears and long beards.

gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:50 am
gaffo wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:01 amlol, i know you not serious
The opposite is true.

I've never been more serious in my life. Those who follow gods law do well, those that don't do shit. It's just basic common knowledge, that we all know because God gave us the will to choose which way to look at things.

After the seventh angel sounds his trumpet, loud voices are heard in heaven with a message that is ... You don't have to wait until his final call to change your ways is made.

Trump was sent for one reason and one reason only, he is God incarnate, the alternative is the end times for humanity.

Britain and Amercia have been shown to be extraordinary exemplary leaders when it comes to basic human civilization, they were, still are the pioneers of showing the world how to be successful and civilized ..these two countries led the way into ''Civilizing'' the early world in the days of when there were men with spears and long beards.

Oh WOW, well thanks for your showing your honest views - though 1000 percent opposite of mine.

your above reads like the 10-percent in leadership of Germany in the early 1930s, noting this, your post scares me. it is evil in mindset, and prideful as well.

I will have nothing to do with it, and reject your viewpoint/mindset utterly.

- i do not reject conversation with you, and so will reply, but do not think it is of purpose, living in utterly two different realities/mindsets.

my view per your God and the station of man's understanding of God - is of course the opposite of yours as well:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/33854/33 ... 3854-h.htm

Sheckley's views is my view.

not your's though, clearly.