You will hear of wars and rumours of wars.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

You will hear of wars and rumours of wars.

Post by Dontaskme »

Classified Chinese report warns Beijing faces Tiananmen-like global backlash over coronavirus that could lead to 'armed confrontation' with the US, sources reveal.

Any excuse for a good old bang gang war eh! ....Here be 🐉 dragons.
Arising_uk

Re: You will hear of wars and rumours of wars.

Post by Arising_uk »

And you got this 'classified' report from where?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Arising_uk wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:40 am And you got this 'classified' report from where?
Her boyfriend - he's undercover fronting as a total Luxin lune.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:40 am And you got this 'classified' report from where?
I got this report from my computer screen.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Hardly 'classified'' then. :roll:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:25 am Hardly 'classified'' then. :roll:
Except in the context the concept is known. 8)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:43 am

I like, and totally accept the Luxin story...does that make him my boyfriend? NO it does not...because two minds can never meet, for ONE very good reason.

Grow up little boy. :D be a real person, for no hu-man can ever take God's woman. :mrgreen:

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote: Except in the context the concept is known. 8)
In the context it's highly likely to not be a classified document at all.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:53 am

I like, and totally accept the Luxin story...does that make him my boyfriend? NO it does not...because two minds can never meet, for ONE very good reason.

Grow up little boy. :D be a real person, for no hu-man can ever take God's woman. :mrgreen:

I know! It's like being in primary school again! :D

...and now you're romancing the rooster - wots Luxin gunna think!?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:13 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:53 am

I know! It's like being in primary school again! :D

...and now you're romancing the rooster - wots Luxin gunna think!?
And now you are talking bollocks.

Luxin is a thought, and thoughts can't think.

No material earthlin known as a hu man is man enough to take my woman ~ Signed GOD
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:49 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Except in the context the concept is known. 8)
In the context it's highly likely to not be a classified document at all.
That comment is Off topic.

The word ''classified'' is a known concept in the context it is known. So in effect, the word is it's own knowing, which makes the word to be exactly what it means. Unless it means something completely different to what the general conspired consensus says it means?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:
That comment is Off topic. ...
How?

The word ''classified'' is a known concept in the context it is known. So in effect, the word is it's own knowing, which makes the word to be exactly what it means. Unless it means something completely different to what the general conspired consensus says it means?
You clearly have no idea about China and what being a classified document would mean over there and why your 'classified' document is highly likely to be no such thing and much more likely to have been made-up for whatever reason. Where did you find this 'classified' document?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:14 pm Classified Chinese report warns Beijing faces Tiananmen-like global backlash over coronavirus that could lead to 'armed confrontation' with the US, sources reveal.

I’ll pass on the issue of whether the ill-cited report was really a classified intelligence document or just gossip and propaganda.

In either case your reaction seems to be that a global biologic assault is just a random excuse for a war. The way of the world is that threats are met with measured threats. While I am not endorsing warfare on any grounds, I am at least respecting a pandemic for what it is. You should, too.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

commonsense wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:12 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:14 pm Classified Chinese report warns Beijing faces Tiananmen-like global backlash over coronavirus that could lead to 'armed confrontation' with the US, sources reveal.

I’ll pass on the issue of whether the ill-cited report was really a classified intelligence document or just gossip and propaganda.

In either case your reaction seems to be that a global biologic assault is just a random excuse for a war. The way of the world is that threats are met with measured threats. While I am not endorsing warfare on any grounds, I am at least respecting a pandemic for what it is. You should, too.
Dear Dictator.

Stop telling other people how or what they SHOULD think. Who the hell are you to SHOULD me :evil: :evil: you smug little turd.

I can think what ever I like as I see it, and I can make my own mind up about the world as I see it, just as you do.
Not all people see the world like you.

Whether the stories we are bombared with 24/7 day and night on our tv and computer screens are real, gossip, fake, or just childish silly propaganda, I can make my own mind up and react exactly as I want to do, according to how I decide to interpret what I read.And that quite frankly is none of your business how I choose to see things.

I'm just reporting my surround. Which I have every right to do so just like everyone else is doing out there. As you can see for yourself as this internet has become the dumping platform for coronavirus news that the whole world can feast it's billions of eyes upon.

It's perfectly clear this pandemic is being used to make up just about any story that can be possibly imagined. Have you not noticed that yet? :shock: :shock:

AND, just who's fucking army is giving a damn about control, copyright, or censorship regarding the constant in your face barrage of streaming coronavirus news stories that hit our retina's as and through the world wide web / social media, newspapers and tv reports.

All appearing to be DELIBERATELY and specifically LINKED to this coronavirus pandemic. And so any one of us with half a brain cell can see this as an opportunist event that seems to be being used just to scare the freaking living daylights out of each and every one of us on a daily basis with no hope of any respite. It's almost like we are living in some kind of despotic reality all of a sudden, all since this corona crisis began..

Except I take none of it seriously, but do like to indulge in having a joke or two about it, after all I'm in my lounge just expressing a bit of banter and sarcasm, and god forbid if I ever dare to have my own opinion, for fear of offending the PC fucktards.

So Fuck YOU. And hows that for a reaction. 8) :mrgreen:

You really need to stop feeling like everything you read has some kind of ''illness'' attached to it....hypocrite.

Oh it's ok everyone me and my army have just confirmed that report was ill-cited ..so nothing to see here, move along now....jeez, give me a break from all the hype and drama.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Reports:
China has taken advantage of the world's struggle with Covid-19 to mount a disturbing display of military firepower and push its illegal claims to land and oilfields in a two-million-square-mile area in the South China Sea. The moves have triggered an immediate response from US President Donald Trump. Deeply worried about Beijing's insatiable desire for land and the way its military has occupied areas by stealth, Washington has sent three warships to the region. China's escalation of war games in the region follows decades of aggression by the Communist government. It is ignoring international law as it militarises islands and reefs, plans to exploit oil and mineral fields, and hopes to build nuclear reactors in the area.

China flexes its military muscle: Beijing exploits Covid crisis to assert control of strategically vital South China Sea - and the US sends three warships in response.

It's all about the Coronavirus folks, roll out, roll out..how do like the way this Plandemic is heading so far?