The universe is not intelligent

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

The universe is not intelligent

Post by Dontaskme »

If it was, it wouldn’t have bothered with all this dumb shit called living and dying for no reason or purpose.

Death is the only intelligence.

Not that I would know anything about death, no intelligence there.
Lacewing

Re: The universe is not intelligent

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:12 pm If it was, it wouldn’t have bothered with all this dumb shit called living and dying for no reason or purpose.

See, here's another one. A topic created to vent in a few sentences, and it makes no sense.

Why does every random and unmastered thought need to be a new thread? A truthful/insightful (non-defensive) answer could be very interesting.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Who knows, maybe the universe is intelligent beyond our grasp, which led to an unusually twisted sense of humor, so it came up with people like DAM.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:16 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:12 pm If it was, it wouldn’t have bothered with all this dumb shit called living and dying for no reason or purpose.

See, here's another one. A topic created to vent in a few sentences, and it makes no sense.

Why does every random and unmastered thought need to be a new thread? A truthful/insightful (non-defensive) answer could be very interesting.
But it makes sense to me. :D
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:16 pm See, here's another one. A topic created to vent in a few sentences, and it makes no sense.

I have a problem trying to make sense of algebra.

Don't make sense, sense is spontaneously self arising, here today gone tommorow. All non-sense.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:28 am
Lacewing wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:16 pm See, here's another one. A topic created to vent in a few sentences, and it makes no sense.

Don't make sense, sense is spontaneously self arising, here today gone tommorow. All non-sense.
Y don't U buy a cabbage...draw a face on it if it helps...and chat away all day and night instead pissing all of us off.

Post by Age »

But there is plenty of reason and purpose. Are you still not yet aware of them?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:35 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:28 am

Y don't U buy a cabbage...draw a face on it if it helps...and chat away all day and night instead pissing all of us off.
Aww, did I catch your attention again...do you want it back?

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

What WOULD have been a reason for living - dying? Wot 4 U SHOULD be it's purpose?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:41 am
But it makes sense to me. :D
You should know that doesn't mean much, if it means anything at all.

Your original post:
Why do you create threads for any random thought you have? Are you unable to discern levels of value or use of public space?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:41 amDeath is the only intelligence.
It's not intelligence... let alone the "only" intelligence... it's nothing.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:41 amNot that I would know anything about death, no intelligence there.
Then why are you talking about it if you don't know about it?

It's just your crazy-ass bullshit that you create a SPAM topic for.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:20 pm Why do you create threads for any random thought you have?
There are here only random thoughts and their meanings.

I looked for their creator and found nothing.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:59 am
What WOULD have been a reason for living - dying? Wot 4 U SHOULD be it's purpose?
But then on the other hand.

You had to invent something. It's not possible to leave it blank. The mind
won't let you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:20 pm It's not intelligence... let alone the "only" intelligence... it's nothing.

Nothing is real.

Don't get seduced by your own stuff; work hard to keep a blank slate state of mind each time you watch your film.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:20 am
Lacewing wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:20 pm Why do you create threads for any random thought you have?
There are here only random thoughts and their meanings.
They don't all need to be a new topic as if they are somehow substantial or profound, or just because you want attention for (or you are impressed by) every little flutter in your brain. Just create one topic titled DAM'S CRAZY SHIT... and that will cover about everything that pops up that you have to say. :D
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:50 am Don't get seduced by your own stuff; work hard to keep a blank slate state of mind each time you watch your film.
I'm not... and I don't have to work hard at it. I think your advice is for yourself.