vegetariantaxidermy

Re: "Not exactly?"

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:11 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:06 am
henry quirk wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:45 am

five bucks sez she can't name one

and, if she does name one, it'll be sumthin' Trump never proposed
I wonder if she knows or cares that Saint Obama deported 3 million illegal immigrants in his tenure? Or that it's actually Trump who has done more about gun control than Obama ever did in his whole time in office?
I'm fed up with all the tribal bullshit. That someone can do no wrong/right depending on whether or not they are part of your 'tribe'. It's pathetic and people need to stop 'thinking' like that. If a science-denying relgious nut-job says something I agree with then I will agree with it.
And there's no point in her asking me to prove these thing. 'Googling' only shows information from a 'tribal' perspective. Facts are facts, and they don't alter depending on which tribe you happen to be affiliated with.
Yes, I care...and I'm not a blind follower. But that doesn't fit neatly in your model of how and who to hate, so what difference does it make what I say? You have an agenda... and you, yourself, are a blind follower of hate. So fuck off, okay?
:lol: :lol: I love it when the PC show their true colours. It's so easy to get them to do that :lol: :lol:
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Pick any of his policies that roll-back or destroy environmental protection.

Can you be specific?
henry quirk

Re: Trump: acquitted

Post by henry quirk »

Or that it's actually Trump who has done more about gun control than Obama ever did in his whole time in office?

You mean the bump stock thing?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:14 am :lol: :lol: I love it when the PC show their true colours. It's so easy to get them to do that :lol: :lol:
WHO is PC??? See, this is one of your stupid rantings. You make it up... you project it... and then you hate it. Yeh, you're brilliant!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:15 am Pick any of his policies that roll-back or destroy environmental protection.

Can you be specific?
Can you be less idiotic?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:04 am
henry quirk wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:45 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:30 am

Which policies of Trump's do you dislike so much?
five bucks sez she can't name one

and, if she does name one, it'll be sumthin' Trump never proposed
Pick any of his policies that roll-back or destroy environmental protection.

Neither one of you are balanced enough in your views to have a useful discussion -- you just look for disharmony and things that you can attack. So, your questions are just a game of provocation -- you don't really care what the answer is -- and that seems stupid and dishonest to me, so why don't you busy yourselves by playing with each other? 8)
That's ridiculous. Henry and I are often at loggerheads. Stop trying to 'box' everyone. I ask you a simple question and your response is invariably defensive, personal bullshit; a typically PC tactic to divert attentiion away from the fact that you don't have an answer. Pathetically transparent.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:01 am Stop trying to 'box' everyone.
your response is invariably defensive, personal bullshit; a typically PC tactic to divert attentiion away from the fact that you don't have an answer. Pathetically transparent.
:lol: AGAIN projecting YOUR tendency to 'box' people and your pathetic transparency. :lol: I answered the question. So you want to be on the record as a liar too? Okay!
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:31 am
henry quirk wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:15 am Pick any of his policies that roll-back or destroy environmental protection.

Can you be specific?
Can you be less idiotic?
Yeah, like I thought: no, you can't be more specific.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:09 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:31 am

Can you be specific?
Can you be less idiotic?
Yeah, like I thought: no, you can't be more specific.
Why should I be, Henry? I provided my perfectly reasonable and honest answer. I don't need to cater to meet your limited perspective and argumentative games. Who the hell do you think you are? You're just an ignorant asshole who is way too full of himself, right? So, fuck off.
henry quirk

twat sez 'fuck off'

Post by henry quirk »

right back at ya sis
Immanuel Can

Re: twat sez 'fuck off'

Post by Immanuel Can »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:49 pm right back at ya sis
On another topic: we have Trumpian news.

Trump has called on congress to make it legal for American citizens to sue "Sanctuary Cities" if the illegal immigrants they take in kill or harm anyone. That means that the city itself, like LA or NY, would become liable for the gangsters they let live in their streets.

The family of the 92 year old woman who actually was raped and murdered by one of these illegals would have a basis to sue and recover damages.

Comments?
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:49 pm right back at ya sis
When all else fails remember "yo momma sucks" There is no way they can beat that
uwot

Post by uwot »

Nick_A wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:29 pmWhen all else fails remember "yo momma sucks" There is no way they can beat that
You keep saying this, Nick_A. Does yo momma actually suck?
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

uwot wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:33 pm
Nick_A wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:29 pmWhen all else fails remember "yo momma sucks" There is no way they can beat that
You keep saying this, Nick_A. Does yo momma actually suck?
You miss the basic law of meaningless attack. It is recorded in Alinsky" rules for radicals. Where the other person's mother sucks, it is the height of prejudice and anything else ending in ing to assume your mother sucks. Get with the times.
gaffo

Re: Trump: acquitted

Post by gaffo »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:39 pm The last time he got away with something, he instantly went out and did something worse. Now he's got away with that too, how likely is it that he isn't just going to seek more foreign intervention in the election? He hasn't even had the sense to ditch Giuliani, that loon is a liability,
Gooliani is not a liability in Myanmar, nor in any other nation where the Rule of Law and its related institutions no longer function.

and yes America is now at that point in time.

so Gooli can just be Gooli and its no biggie, he will not be checked, and instead just be him and serve his master effectively - in full daylight.

but its ok - "it can never happen in America!" for we are different than those other shithole nations, for we are Americans dammit, and it cant happen here!

right? reich?