Coronavirus

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Dontaskme »

It's a biological warfare hit job. Population control and the culling of the masses. Humans are not to be trusted.

Any thing born of ''human thought'' is destructive...humans are the only custodians of ''thought'' on this planet and is why they will always be be consciously aware they are being self-destructive, for only the sense of a separate 'I'' can fear it's own demise..it's the delusional spell that nearly everyone is under, and the super powers know this. Welcome to the madhouse that is this false human control and malicious manipulation of fear mongering.

The Coronavirus - David Icke

Duration: 29mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71bMLC7fUNw

PS, believe what ever you want to believe about what is actually going on in human society.

I know what I believe.

henry quirk

"It's a biological warfare hit job"

Post by henry quirk »

If so: some one really dislikes commies.

Good.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:42 pm It's a biological warfare hit job. Population control and the culling of the masses. Humans are not to be trusted.

Any thing born of ''human thought'' is destructive...humans are the only custodians of ''thought'' on this planet and is why they will always be be consciously aware they are being self-destructive, for only the sense of a separate 'I'' can fear it's own demise..it's the delusional spell that nearly everyone is under, and the super powers know this. Welcome to the madhouse that is this false human control and malicious manipulation of fear mongering.

PS, believe what ever you want to believe about what is actually going on in human society.

I know what I believe.

Icke doesn't think much of Bill Gates, but how does Gates have influence over 2 biohazard labs in Wuhan Province where simulations of an epidemic outbreak were conducted just prior to the actual outbreak? (per the link)
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:42 pm It's a biological warfare hit job. Population control and the culling of the masses. Humans are not to be trusted.

I know what I believe.

David Icke' ROFLMAO! Why are you on a philolsophy site? You should be on one of those conspiracytard forums with all the other credulous lunatics who will believe ANYTHING as long as it's COMPLETELY UNBELIEVABLE!

This is what early religious brain-washing does for people-- they end up needing to live in a fantasy world. The truth is of no interest to them.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:...

I know what I believe.

:roll: Well ignoring the sheer irony of you using the term "I know", everyone knows what they believe. The issue is whether what they know they believe is actually true and given you've linked to Icke who is the king of the fleecers of the gulible there's a high probability that what you believe is untrue.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I have asked God to spread the virus throughout the entire 'communist' government (top down) fuck em. :twisted:
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:10 am I have asked God to spread the virus throughout the entire 'communist' government (top down) fuck em. :twisted:
God, it seems ,is indiscriminate. The whistle blower doctor that tried to warn of the virus is now dead.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dubious wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:11 am Gandhi wrote:
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.”
Based on this the Chinese - meaning mostly those in China - belong to the sub-human species. Five thousand years of history and this is their moral progress. It's suspected the the virus originated in the Wuhan meat market. The Chinese are a huge part of the human vermin problem.
You mean like Jews?
vegetariantaxidermy

Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:10 am
Dubious wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:11 am Gandhi wrote:
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.”
Based on this the Chinese - meaning mostly those in China - belong to the sub-human species. Five thousand years of history and this is their moral progress. It's suspected the the virus originated in the Wuhan meat market. The Chinese are a huge part of the human vermin problem.
You mean like Jews?
Did know that Jews skinned and boiled animals alive and gave us new diseases because of terrible hygiene.

The SARS outbreak of 2002-3, involving a different strain of coronavirus, was transferred to humans by the civet, a small mammal prized in China for its flesh.

Perhaps something good will come of it:
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/anim ... -outbreak/
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:10 am I have asked God to spread the virus throughout the entire 'communist' government (top down) fuck em. :twisted:
I would do that if my god listened, but he doesn't.
duszek

Post by duszek »

What´s the worst case scenario ?

If everybody in the world gets the virus not everybody will die. Only 2 per cent die, it seems to me.
Mainly people with asthma and heavy smokers probably.

I am sorry for the Chinese and don´t cast stones at them.

They also eat locusts and other tiny animals and we could learn from them because this is a promissing solution for our food problems in the future.

Anybody here from Wuhan who would like to tell his or her story ?
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:20 am Could it have anything to do with the revolting, filthy, and diabolically cruel live animal markets that are prevalent in China? One might even say that anyone who could think it's ok to boil and skin animals alive is reaping what they have sown.

What kind of sick fucks could do this? And you really don't want to know what happens to them after this.
As usual you have your head up your ass! The common person is piss poor, the infrastructure are only recently being improved where it was shattered just 1 decade ago and everybody suffered from the communist rule.

There's still a long way before China gets up on western standards on infrastructure, their sanitary conditions, their animal rights etc.

What you should blame is the government that tried to cover it up and pretend that everything was just fine, instead of trying to stop the spread of the virus.
vegetariantaxidermy

HexHammer wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:07 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:20 am Could it have anything to do with the revolting, filthy, and diabolically cruel live animal markets that are prevalent in China? One might even say that anyone who could think it's ok to boil and skin animals alive is reaping what they have sown.

What kind of sick fucks could do this? And you really don't want to know what happens to them after this.
As usual you have your head up your ass! The common person is piss poor, the infrastructure are only recently being improved where it was shattered just 1 decade ago and everybody suffered from the communist rule.

There's still a long way before China gets up on western standards on infrastructure, their sanitary conditions, their animal rights etc.

What you should blame is the government that tried to cover it up and pretend that everything was just fine, instead of trying to stop the spread of the virus.
What the fuck does any of that have to do with anything? So being poor gives someone a right to be sadistic?
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:48 pmWhat the fuck does any of that have to do with anything? So being poor gives someone a right to be sadistic?
It's not about right, it's about not knowing other alternatives. Maybe you should travel over there and teach them some animal rights.
vegetariantaxidermy

HexHammer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:37 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:48 pmWhat the fuck does any of that have to do with anything? So being poor gives someone a right to be sadistic?
It's not about right, it's about not knowing other alternatives. Maybe you should travel over there and teach them some animal rights.
How very patronising. It's one of the oldest civilisations. If they haven't developed empathy by now then I really don't think I would make much difference. If it started to hit them in the pocket then that would be another matter.