What is your 20 20 Vision?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by attofishpi »

Mine? To open peoples lazy third eye.

1. The 'church' of scientology will remove the symbol of my Lord's sacrifice by the next Equinox.
Last edited by attofishpi on Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
attofishpi

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by attofishpi »

www.androcies.com

CO2

A star
from afar
or so close
this one i boast
does power my car
i run afar
places never guilt
now its coated in silt
aeons of fury
nature my judge and jury
but i feel so fine
its running all the time
to take me nowhere
why should i care
nowone ever does
whats all the fuss?
fuck it any way
the Earth can suck it all day
millenia of energy
stored up and exhaled
in a spliff of a century
someone said to me
take your foot off the peddle
with the balance you've meddled
but we say back
fuck nature, fuck that
fuck everything we're a new breed
im human i need
oh planet?
we never planned it!

GREED IS THE POWER NOW

www.androcies.com
Last edited by attofishpi on Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I live in a land of hypocrisy.

Well over 1000 homes lost in the fire ravaged Australia. Here in Adelaide - vineyards burnt to embers. Farmers driven from their land. The opposition leader (Labour) speaks of reducing our carbon emissions (apparently we are 1.5% of total global output) - diddly squat in the scheme of things - but sure, lets get to zero.

The irony is that Australia is giving coal to India and China dirt cheap...the politicians don't mention this in the plan to reduce carbon emissions - hypocrisy to the extreme.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:25 am I live in a land of hypocrisy.

Well over 1000 homes lost in the fire ravaged Australia. Here in Adelaide - vineyards burnt to embers. Farmers driven from their land. The opposition leader (Labour) speaks of reducing our carbon emissions (apparently we are 1.5% of total global output) - diddly squat in the scheme of things - but sure, lets get to zero.

The irony is that Australia is giving coal to India and China dirt cheap...the politicians don't mention this in the plan to reduce carbon emissions - hypocrisy to the extreme.
Per capita Australia's carbon emissions are really high--higher than the US.
It's a planetary problem anyway. The countries that have the lowest carbon emissions are going to suffer as much as those with the highest--probably more so.
The world managed to drastically reduce CFC emissions (apart from China) in a very short time--and the ozone hole is thanking it for it.
We could have done the same with carbon emissions but greed and powermongering has hamstrung the effort. You only have to look as far as this forum to find several science-denying arseholes who 'think' that money is more important than having a planet to spend on.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:48 am

It's a planetary problem anyway. The countries that have the lowest carbon emissions are going to suffer as much as those with the highest--probably more so.
The world managed to drastically reduce CFC emissions (apart from China) in a very short time--and the ozone hole is thanking it for it.
We could have done the same with carbon emissions but greed and powermongering has hamstrung the effort. You only have to look as far as this forum to find several science-denying arseholes who 'think' that money is more important than having a planet to spend on.
I have little to disagree with you here, BUT.

The likes of Indian and China are countries with people that have bred like rabbits...massive populations.
They are being brought out of the fields (and indeed poverty) to work in the cities - with air conditioning - heating - TVs - cars etc... by the money predominantly from the west...so yep WE are creating the sucking power of a larger - give me coal - vacuum power.

All I am saying is. Stop exporting coal to them. Force them ALSO to find alternatives. Again, the Australian politicians are hypocrites when refusing to talk about our exports of coal when on the flipside saying we need to do more for climate change, wot a joke.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

soylent green by another name

save the planet

-Imp
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:14 am

The likes of Indian and China are countries with people that have bred like rabbits...massive populations.
They are being brought out of the fields (and indeed poverty) to work in the cities - with air conditioning - heating - TVs - cars etc... by the money predominantly from the west...so yep WE are creating the sucking power of a larger - give me coal - vacuum power.

All I am saying is. Stop exporting coal to them. Force them ALSO to find alternatives. Again, the Australian politicians are hypocrites when refusing to talk about our exports of coal when on the flipside saying we need to do more for climate change, wot a joke.
Not sure why they have such bloody enormous populations. They've had disease and famine just like everywhere else. Well they are populating everywhere else now. Just found out the the most common surname here now is Singh, and Wang is second--not kidding. That's not 'diversity'--it's Indian and Chinese (unless you call that 'diverse').
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:29 pm

Not sure why they have such bloody enormous populations. They've had disease and famine just like everywhere else. Well they are populating everywhere else now. Just found out the the most common surname here now is Singh, and Wang is second--not kidding. That's not 'diversity'--it's Indian and Chinese (unless you call that 'diverse').
The main reason they have bred like rabbits is because they never had a pension safeguard. Having large families ensured at least some of the children would survive to support the parents when the parents could no longer support themselves.

Mohamad is now the most common name in the UK.

The UK has 600,000 immigrants settle every year. Yes, within that tiny isle.

Australia around 200,000\yr ......Australian is running out of water, the cities congested with traffic................
....................................apparently we ALL want to end up with human traffic like India because it's the right thing to do.

BRING IN THE BREEDERS!!

Why the are those people leaving those countries?? HUMAN TRAFFIC!!

What a joke.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:44 pm

The main reason they have bred like rabbits is because they never had a pension safeguard. Having large families ensured at least some of the children would survive to support the parents when the parents could no longer support themselves.

Australia around 200,000\yr ......Australian is running out of water, the cities congested with traffic................
....................................apparently we ALL want to end up with human traffic like India because it's the right thing to do.

BRING IN THE BREEDERS!!

What a joke.
But the Irish had big families too, and its population didn't explode. England has a pretty big population for its size. At least England still has an identity. We get told we don't have one, and get called the 'r' word if we even suggest it.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:44 pm

....................................apparently we ALL want to end up with human traffic like India because it's the right thing totwotw do.

BRING IN THE BREEDERS!!

What a joke.
Have either of you two got aboriginal surnames?
vegetariantaxidermy

Here we go. PCfuckwit right on schedule.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:14 pmHave either of you two got aboriginal surnames?
Yes. Aboriginal to UK. Why? What's your point?
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:20 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:14 pmHave either of you two got aboriginal surnames?
Yes. Aboriginal to UK. Why? What's your point?
Don't even bother. And I don't know who the the hell he thinks he is to decide on how others identify themselves.
This is what I loathe about the PC. Typically smug and self-righteous with no real passion about anything. They don't even get of their lazy arses to protest about all the things they virtue-signal about.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:16 pm Here we go. PCfuckwit right on schedule.
Try some facts in your rught-wing shill life for once.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/0 ... ing-style/
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:24 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:16 pm Here we go. PCfuckwit right on schedule.
Try some facts in your rught-wing shill life for once.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/0 ... ing-style/
Piss off.