What is your 20 20 Vision?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4052
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by attofishpi » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:28 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:26 pm
attofishpi wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:06 pm
Mine? To open peoples lazy third eye.
Do they have to bend over for that?
Care fool for what U wish 4.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12312
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:48 pm

attofishpi wrote:
I am related to Nunga people...they don't like to be called 'aboriginal', neither do I. ...
sorry, original inhabitants.
Again, what is your point?
That you are one of the descendents of others swarming others shores.
The Nunga don't want more people swarming our shores and insisting on living among us.
I guess they didn't want you in the first place.
Many of my UK family ALSO don't want more people crowding within their shores, realising more people = unsustainable existence. (unless you want to live in dire circumstances like those in India and China)
The UK has a falling population growth, those who come in are paying the taxes for the care of the aging population.
The problem has been with govt policy not planning nor preparing for local increases allied with a decade of govt austerity to pay off the bankers debt.
Precisely when does the population increase reach a point where most live in squalor and you decide that enough is indeed enough?
In the 'west' population growth has been falling for decades. China now has more middle-classes than the whole population of the US and growing fast.

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4052
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by attofishpi » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:07 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:48 pm
attofishpi wrote:
I am related to Nunga people...they don't like to be called 'aboriginal', neither do I. ...
sorry, original inhabitants.
Owe.

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:48 pm
attofish wrote: Again, what is your point?
That you are one of the descendents of others swarming others shores.
Arn't we all? When you've got a good thing, why let it get fucked up more?

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:48 pm
attofish wrote:The Nunga don't want more people swarming our shores and insisting on living among us.
I guess they didn't want you in the first place.
UK citizens?
Probably not, and who can blame them? They had the nearest thing to paradise. I've had a taste, and I don't want to live in a cesspool like India. Am I wrong to not want more population?

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:48 pm
attofish wrote:Many of my UK family ALSO don't want more people crowding within their shores, realising more people = unsustainable existence. (unless you want to live in dire circumstances like those in India and China)
The UK has a falling population growth, those who come in are paying the taxes for the care of the aging population.
The problem has been with govt policy not planning nor preparing for local increases allied with a decade of govt austerity to pay off the bankers debt.
What exactly is a 'falling' 'growth'. Sounds like bollocks to me. 600,000 people that don't identify with the UK culture coming in every year is NOT a population degrowth! In fact, it is an erosion of UK culture. (but I am pretty sure you don't real eyes that the UK has a culture, if so, one worthy of preservation)

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:48 pm
attofish wrote:Precisely when does the population increase reach a point where most live in squalor and you decide that enough is indeed enough?
In the 'west' population growth has been falling for decades. China now has more middle-classes than the whole population of the US and growing fast.
Yes. OK. We are fucked.

Population 'growth' has been falling, is that what you are attempting to say, is that the growth rate has been falling (in the West) - NO?
Whereas in the rabbit breeding Asia it is still skyrocketing - to infinity and beyond - yipee!!

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9095
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:57 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:44 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:28 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:26 pm

Lmfao! Says the right wing Daily Wail shill.
If anything I'm actuallly left wing you fuckwit. Never voted 'conservatively' in my life. And you get your facts straight. I was talking about surnames you moron.
Ironically it's the unbridled immigration that's making the country more right-leaning because it's the immigrants who are voting that way.
:lol: Try more inconvient facts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp

Those immigrants to the uk voted solidly Labour for decades. The recent swing has been by the white working class.
How bloody thick are you? I don't give a flying fuck who your population votes for.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9095
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:00 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:51 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:32 pm
What does the 'Daily Mail' have to do with the price of fish anyway? I can't even look at it because I use an adblocker.
So which shill sites are you getting your guff from.
Try some balanced opinion rather than regurgitating the right wing shills.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... in-britain
What 'guff'? Where did I mention 'boys names in Britain?? Or the name 'Muhammad'?
Why don't you learn some fucking reading comprehension?

Btw, the only piece of rock with native humans is Africa but you can't stop humans from having a culture and national identity that they have a strong connection to. But then again PCfuckturds like you are fine with that, as long as it's NOT the culture and national identity of the hosts.
Yes, this country and it's character and identity was created out of the hard work of various cultures joining forces to create a country with its own unique identity. A hybrid. It worked extremely well for a long time. No homeless. No real poverty. Left-leaning, people-friendly govts. One of the highest standards of living in the world. It was never a clone of England. Far from it. My ancestors weren't even English.
Do you have a problem with that?
I'm only stating facts. If you don't llike those facts then tough titty.

More conceit of the PCfuckturd mob, claiming a special insight into my reading material.
I just said I don't read the Daily Mail and I've said many times that I don't use social media. You are the one who seems to know all about those things.
You make the same stupid comments every time I have a discussion with you, and I give you the same answers.
You have my sympathy re your galloping Alzheimer's disease.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12312
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by Arising_uk » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:14 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:57 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:44 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:28 pm


If anything I'm actuallly left wing you fuckwit. Never voted 'conservatively' in my life. And you get your facts straight. I was talking about surnames you moron.
Ironically it's the unbridled immigration that's making the country more right-leaning because it's the immigrants who are voting that way.
:lol: Try more inconvient facts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp

Those immigrants to the uk voted solidly Labour for decades. The recent swing has been by the white working class.
How bloody thick are you? I don't give a flying fuck who your population votes for.
So which country were you talking about where the immigrants vote for the right wing? And can you pop the stats up to prove it please.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9095
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:14 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:57 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:44 pm

:lol: Try more inconvient facts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp

Those immigrants to the uk voted solidly Labour for decades. The recent swing has been by the white working class.
How bloody thick are you? I don't give a flying fuck who your population votes for.
So which country were you talking about where the immigrants vote for the right wing? And can you pop the stats up to prove it please.
FFS. It has been obvious in the last several elections where electorates have been Labour ones for as long as we've had Labour and now they have swung the other way. Key electorates. It was widely reported in the media as having been swung by the Chinese and Indian vote. We don't really have a 'right-wing' major party as such; the opposition is a 'neo-liberal' one (but it's certainly not 'left wing'). Historically there has been little differnce between the two major parties right up to the last decade or so. You definitely couldn't say that now. Neo-liberalism appeals to a certain kind of 'money vote'. From the NZ Herald just before the last election: ''Three quarters of ethnic Chinese voters will cast their vote for National if an election was held tomorrow, a survey has found.'' National is the 'neo-liberal' party. And as I've pointed out, the number of homeless went from essentially none when the neo-libs took power, to tens of thousands by the time they went out of power. National gave all the cheap-labour immigrants cheap housing--housing that is supposed to be for Kiwis on low incomes who can't afford high rent--hence the fact that none of the homeless are immigrants. The Nats were very careful to open the door to the kind of immigrants who were most likely to vote for them. Who wouldn't vote for the party that gave them a cheap house? Then we have very large numbers of white South Africans coming here--and I can't see them voting Labour. The country's in a bloody mess. It has always functioned a lot better under Labour govts. National inherited no debt from Labour, and left office with the biggest debt in our history. The only reason we have a Labour govt. now is because of the MMP system. It would have soundly lost otherwise. It's unheard of for a National govt. to win four elections in a row--traditionally they would get in after a run of Labour govts., last for one term, and by the next election people would be fed up with them. The man who decided which party would be govt. this time was, incidentally, a Maori, and they have traditionally voted Labour. I doubt if Labour will get in again--the country is too far gone, and they were never going to be able to sort out the mess in one term.
Are you saying I'm making it up that Singh is the most common surname here? You had better take it up with our 'racist lying' Internal Affairs Dept. then :lol:
If facts upset your tenderhearted PCfuckturd sensibilities then perhaps you shouldn't torture yourself reading them.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4052
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by attofishpi » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:53 pm

20 20 Vision.

1. The 'church' of scientology will remove the symbol of my Lord's sacrifice by the next Equinox.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9095
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:36 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:53 pm
20 20 Vision.

1. The 'church' of scientology will remove the symbol of my Lord's sacrifice by the next Equinox.
Why do you have an atheist dog as your avatar, fish pie?

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4052
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by attofishpi » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:07 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:36 pm
attofishpi wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:53 pm
20 20 Vision.

1. The 'church' of scientology will remove the symbol of my Lord's sacrifice by the next Equinox.
Why do you have an atheist dog as your avatar, fish pie?
Because I am a very naughty boy :wink:

commonsense
Posts: 2112
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by commonsense » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:42 pm

There will be a war between US and Iran. N Korea will join against US, and China will provide economic support.

Impenitent
Posts: 2824
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by Impenitent » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:06 pm

and maybe a hundred musicians will get together and sing "we starve the world..."

-Imp

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 7661
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by henry quirk » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:13 am

For America: watch Virginia.

For everyone else: watch Great Britain.

duszek
Posts: 2271
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:27 pm
Location: Thin Air

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by duszek » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:03 pm

People will grow more and more weary of smart phones and a new wave of non digital life will begin.

Impenitent
Posts: 2824
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: What is your 20 20 Vision?

Post by Impenitent » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:03 pm

the emp will cause weariness?

-Imp

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests