Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Quote of the day

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:31 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:28 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:23 pm

atto,

The only appropriate response, when a nutjob sez I hope you die a really horrible painful death. is you first.

DAM has deep-ended. Ain't no reason to follow her down into the pit.
Dunno, DAM reversed is MAD, perhaps we can take some solace from that. Just wish the forum would be dispensed of thread spamming nut jobs.
Well, you can always put her on ignore. My view of the forum is way cleaner with age or mcthinks in the penalty box.
People cannot ignore me, because they know I speak the truth, I am not scared to speak my mind, so people will always have to defend their pathetic insecurities. By making sure they get their punch in. 😳
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:35 pm

Dunno, DAM reversed is MAD, perhaps we can take some solace from that. Just wish the forum would be dispensed of thread spamming nut jobs.
Well, you can always put her on ignore. My view of the forum is way cleaner with age or mcthinks in the penalty box.
People cannot ignore me, because they know I speak the truth, I am not scared to speak my mind, so people will always have to defend their pathetic insecurities. By making sure they get their punch in. 😳
People don't ignore you for the same reason they don't ignore train wrecks. It's cautionary tales and carnage that draw the eye, nuthin' more.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:23 pm

atto,

The only appropriate response, when a nutjob sez I hope you die a really horrible painful death. is you first.

DAM has deep-ended. Ain't no reason to follow her down into the pit.
And just so you know, if someone is going to act like a disgusting vile twat towards me, just because they don’t like what I am saying …then I am going to give as good as I get, if not more. So fuck you too.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:39 pm

People don't ignore you for the same reason they don't ignore train wrecks. It's cautionary tales and carnage that draw the eye, nuthin' more.
No one cares about your boring platitudes
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:40 pm
'cept for you, right?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:43 pm

'cept for you, right?
I do not care about yours and others judgement of the way I choose to write on this forum. I only respond in kind to people ..but if someone wants to piss on me, then I’m going to piss back at them.

Atto likes to piss on my posts, so I piss back that’s all.

Atto wasn’t even talking or in my conversations…but still felt the urge to piss all over them. So I will fight back.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:51 pm
'cept for you, right?
*I do not care about yours and others judgement of the way I choose to write on this forum. I only respond in kind to people ..but if someone wants to piss on me, then I’m going to piss back at them.

Atto wasn’t even talking or in my conversations…but still felt the urge to piss all over them. So I will fight back.
*Yeah, you do. You want affirmation and can't abide anything but.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:58 pm

'cept for you, right?
*I do not care about yours and others judgement of the way I choose to write on this forum. I only respond in kind to people ..but if someone wants to piss on me, then I’m going to piss back at them.

No I don’t. I’m here to spill my truth, nothing more nothing less. I’ve told you before, I care not if I get ignored or have no responses…you are now barking up my wrong tree theory, oh well. I can’t expect you to believe me, but quite frankly I don’t care whether you do or not.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:06 pm

No I don’t. I’m here to spill my truth, nothing more nothing less. I’ve told you before, I care not if I get ignored or have no responses…you are now barking up my wrong tree theory, oh well. *I can’t expect you to believe me, but quite **frankly I don’t care whether you do or not.
*That's good cuz I don't.

**Yeah, you do.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:12 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:06 pm

No I don’t. I’m here to spill my truth, nothing more nothing less. I’ve told you before, I care not if I get ignored or have no responses…you are now barking up my wrong tree theory, oh well. *I can’t expect you to believe me, but quite **frankly I don’t care whether you do or not.
*That's good cuz I don't.

**Yeah, you do.
You don’t care, and I don’t care if you don’t care. I really don’t.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Not sure how we work out "QUOTE OF THE DAY" - GMT?

But surely this MAD one IS it:-
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:01 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:54 pm lol u stupid imbecilic remnant from a petri-dish
Fuck off twat.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:21 pm Not sure how we work out "QUOTE OF THE DAY" - GMT?

But surely this MAD one IS it:-
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:01 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:54 pm lol u stupid imbecilic remnant from a petri-dish
Fuck off twat.
I agree it’s a classic, that’s why I like quoting it. 😂
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

U idiot, yet there is nothing better in the dumb shit arsenal than an idiot that can't comprehend a simple quote system such that the likes of me (not a doopid ####) gets exploited misquoted by an idiot.....U
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:04 pm U idiot, yet there is nothing better in the dumb shit arsenal than an idiot that can't comprehend a simple quote system such that the likes of me (not a doopid ####) gets exploited misquoted by an idiot.....U
Well I have no idea what you are actually trying to say, but hey, it’s a good job I don’t have to.

Drunks usually are a turn off for me, so just carry on bleating your song until the cows come home, I don’t give a shit about you, or your drunken outbursts, and I’m just writing this to let you know…since you seem incapable of shutting up.
Walker

Post by Walker »

There are two kinds of people in the world …