Quote of the day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: Quote of the day

Post by henry quirk »

Well, I walked in, sat down, and simply told him in plain language how things were going to be from now on. He didn’t have a lot say to that, seemed a little resentful about having the law laid down to him that way. So right quick, before that asshole could jump salty with me, I whipped out the straight razor in my boot that I never leave home without and waved it in his face. Son of a bitch if old Cornpop didn’t back down right away! I don’t care if you people believe me or not, that really is the way it all went down.

Hey, has anybody seen my shoes? Where the hell are my shoes? Jill! JILLLLL!! I can’t find my shoes, and these people are starting to…OOOO! ALL THE PRETTY COLORS!!!
-Pres. Joseph Biden describing his meeting with Pres. Vladimir Putin
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Impermanence is swift.

- Huang Po Circa 840AD
Walker

Post by Walker »

“I criticize by creation, not by finding fault.”

- Cicero
Walker

Post by Walker »

“You know what’s good about this?”

- Joe Biden (speaking about the condominium collapse in Florida)
Walker

Post by Walker »

"You are the body also, but not this body exclusively."

- Sri Ramana Maharshi
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:19 am "You are the body also, but not this body exclusively."

- Sri Ramana Maharshi
That's utter shite...All spiritual gurus, are full of it, like everybody else.

Gurus that claim to know what they are talking about regarding meta issues - are just trying to sell you something that is not for sale. Like all corrupt people like to do, when they sell to you what you already know. Everyone who tries to sell you something are full of their own shit. Best just to smell your own shit.

There will only ever be one of you, there will never be another you. You only live once, as a unique fleeting appearance between two non-existences.

Non-existence is the only freedom.

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:01 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:54 pm lol u stupid imbecilic remnant from a petri-dish
Fuck off twat.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:15 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:54 pm lol u stupid imbecilic remnant from a petri-dish
Fuck off twat.
HAHA, that's a killer.. I can't stop laughing! your so funny drunk boy, I hope you die a really horrible painful death.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:49 pm
attofishpi wrote: lol u stupid imbecilic remnant from a petri-dish
Fuck off twat.
HAHA, that's a killer.. I can't stop laughing! your so funny drunk boy, I hope you die a really horrible painful death.
I assure you, the more I have to put up with your ridiculous thread spamming, the more that horrible painful death will be...kill me now, irrational crap spew from the likes of you and your ilk is killing me (it is really really boring and extremely pathetic)

:mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:04 pm
Fuck off twat.
I assure you, the more I have to put up with your ridiculous thread spamming, the more that horrible painful death will be...kill me now, irrational crap spew from the likes of you and your ilk is killing me (it is really really boring and extremely pathetic)

No one cares, fuck off twat.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Fuck off twat.

atto,

The only appropriate response, when a nutjob sez I hope you die a really horrible painful death. is you first.

DAM has deep-ended. Ain't no reason to follow her down into the pit.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:23 pm

atto,

The only appropriate response, when a nutjob sez I hope you die a really horrible painful death. is you first.

Why, it’s the only sane place to be, try it sometime, it’s exhilaratingly liberating down in that there pit. 😀
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

atto,

Dunno, DAM reversed is MAD, perhaps we can take some solace from that. Just wish the forum would be dispensed of thread spamming nut jobs.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:28 pm

atto,

Dunno, DAM reversed is MAD, perhaps we can take some solace from that. Just wish the forum would be dispensed of thread spamming nut jobs.
Well, you can always put her on ignore. My view of the forum is way cleaner with age or mcthinks in the penalty box.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:28 pm

atto,

Yeah that’s a good idea, I’d love to see the back of your vicious vile nut.