Quote of the day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: Quote of the day

Post by henry quirk »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:54 pm "Keep my wife's name outcha fuckin mowf" - Will Smith, a k.a. the fresh prince, 2022
Faux outrage from a mediocre man over a staged event occurrin' within a staged event.

Well, at least the ratings are up.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"We're winning the war with Al Qaeda, but losing the war with Al Sharpton!" - Clayton Bigsby, black white supremacist and grand wizard of the KKK.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:19 am "We're winning the war with Al Qaeda, but losing the war with Al Sharpton!" - Clayton Bigsby, black white supremacist and grand wizard of the KKK.
B4C13576-C6F3-4B75-8AAD-CA33599FE358.jpeg
B4C13576-C6F3-4B75-8AAD-CA33599FE358.jpeg (36.93 KiB) Viewed 1074 times
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

6ascfd.jpg
6ascfd.jpg (29.45 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
Walker

Post by Walker »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:02 pm
promethean75 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:54 pm "Keep my wife's name outcha fuckin mowf" - Will Smith, a k.a. the fresh prince, 2022
Faux outrage from a mediocre man over a staged event occurrin' within a staged event.

Well, at least the ratings are up.
Livin' It Down
Delbert McClinton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=149CZU0NnvA

Catchy lyrics that foretold the Smith saga.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:42 am
Walker wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:13 pm .

Should an adult who doesn’t know what a woman is, be a judge?

Of anything?

WHY 'what, EXACTLY, IS 'a woman', "walker"?
Yo mamma.
Walker

Post by Walker »

They say that dogs and their masters begin to resemble one another.

I have not heard good things about the Hungarian Vizsla.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:31 am
Walker wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:13 pm .

Should an adult who doesn’t know what a woman is, be a judge?

Of anything?

Yo mamma.
If you are MEANING or 'trying to' say and claim here; "Your mother", then 'you' OBVIOUSLY either did NOT know "my mother", or do NOT know what a 'woman' IS, EXACTLY.

So, are you ABLE to define what a 'woman' IS, EXACTLY?

If yes, then what, EXACTLY, IS a 'woman', to 'you', "walker"?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:41 pm

Yo mamma.
If you are MEANING or 'trying to' say and claim here; "Your mother", then 'you' OBVIOUSLY either did NOT know "my mother", or do NOT know what a 'woman' IS, EXACTLY.

The answer to your question is: the point is that a professional judge, as a judge, cannot say what a woman is. Your need for me to say what a woman is, is not my need. Nor is your need for me to say what a woman is, needed by the judge, for her to say what a woman is. Your need for me to say to you what a woman is, and your unstated and perhaps unrequited need to express what a woman is, is not needed by the judge to say what a woman is. What I say about a woman, or what you say about a woman, is not necessary for me to judge whether or not a judge should be able to say what a woman is, although it may be necessary for you and if that is the case, your need is unnecessary. The fact that my saying what a woman is, is necessary for you to judge whether or not a professional judge should be able to say what a woman is, is a delusion on your part. Ignorance is a source of delusion. A source of ignorance is scatter-brain-ness, which I’ve noticed in your case is a propensity to not only move towards insignificances, but to express a need that others also wander away hand-in-hand with you from the yellow brick road of pertinence in order to progress in dialogue timed to the gait of you demanding that an unfortunate other comply, which may be fine for your personal pursuit and may well lead to your insights, however, the path to those insights is for you to walk without Walker, because it yields no fruit for the topic at hand, which is, shouldn’t a professional judge who is being considered for The Supremes be able to judge whether or not a human being is a woman? *

You may quote me. :|

Eve's song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY5_QXBD878

* i.e., Yo mamma.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

"The orgasm has replaced the Cross as the focus of longing and the image of fulfillment."
― Malcolm Muggeridge
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Nick_A wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:02 pm "The orgasm has replaced the Cross as the focus of longing and the image of fulfillment."
― Malcolm Muggeridge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAhGeIZW7BM

Orgasmatron

-Imp

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:26 pm
Age wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:41 pm
Yo mamma.

The answer to your question is: the point is that a professional judge, as a judge, cannot say what a woman is. Your need for me to say what a woman is, is not my need. Nor is your need for me to say what a woman is, needed by the judge, for her to say what a woman is. Your need for me to say to you what a woman is, and your unstated and perhaps unrequited need to express what a woman is, is not needed by the judge to say what a woman is. What I say about a woman, or what you say about a woman, is not necessary for me to judge whether or not a judge should be able to say what a woman is, although it may be necessary for you and if that is the case, your need is unnecessary. The fact that my saying what a woman is, is necessary for you to judge whether or not a professional judge should be able to say what a woman is, is a delusion on your part. Ignorance is a source of delusion. A source of ignorance is scatter-brain-ness, which I’ve noticed in your case is a propensity to not only move towards insignificances, but to express a need that others also wander away hand-in-hand with you from the yellow brick road of pertinence in order to progress in dialogue timed to the gait of you demanding that an unfortunate other comply, which may be fine for your personal pursuit and may well lead to your insights, however, the path to those insights is for you to walk without Walker, because it yields no fruit for the topic at hand, which is, shouldn’t a professional judge who is being considered for The Supremes be able to judge whether or not a human being is a woman? *

You may quote me. :|

Eve's song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY5_QXBD878

* i.e., Yo mamma.
Talk about providing a great example of an ATTEMPT to just DEFLECT.

But anyway, back to the point;

If 'you', "walker", are NOT even able to provide what a 'woman' IS, EXACTLY, then are 'you' Truly ABLE to judge whether an adult who does NOT know what a 'woman' IS should be a judge or not?

If 'you' do NOT know what a 'woman' IS "walker", then WHY make judgments about "others" who ALSO do NOT KNOW what a 'woman' IS?

'you', "walker", have NOT SHOWN and PROVEN that 'you' even KNOW what a 'woman' IS, YET.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:43 pm...
No, that's not the point. The point has been explained.

Try reading for comprehension.

My personal views are none of your business. Your irrelevant demands don't change that.

The SCOTUS nominee's personal views on what a woman is, is my business. Your opinions and reasoning, such as it is, doesn't change that.

Notice, I don't give a hoot in hell what you think a woman is because, that's irrelevant.

Have a nice day.

:)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:43 pm
'you', "walker", have NOT SHOWN and PROVEN that 'you' even KNOW what a 'woman' IS, YET.
Why don't you stop talking to random strangers on the internet as if they have been born without a brain, I'm fairly certain people know what a woman is...stop being such a weird ass freak.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:39 am
Age wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:43 pm...
No, that's not the point. The point has been explained.

Try reading for comprehension.

My personal views are none of your business. Your irrelevant demands don't change that.

The SCOTUS nominee's personal views on what a woman is, is my business. Your opinions and reasoning, such as it is, doesn't change that.

Notice, I don't give a hoot in hell what you think a woman is because, that's irrelevant.

Have a nice day.

:)
ONCE AGAIN, further PROOF 'you' are NOT able to define what a 'woman' IS, EXACTLY, but are quite happy to JUDGE "others" who ALSO can NOT define what a 'woman' IS, EXACTLY.