Henry Quirk must be shut down

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Nick_A

Henry Quirk must be shut down

Post by Nick_A »

Yes Henry, educated millennials and college students have become wise to you. You are now associated with those determined by educated elites to know what hate speech is and why it must be shut down. If 50% of millennials agree that hate speech must be banned in defiance of the First Amendment those with your attitudes must be shut down. You have been declared wrong and a hater of peace so your speech must be curtailed as decided by the educated elite who have the authority to define hate speech and why it nullifies the First Amendment.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/briankmill ... a51e685932

[quoteThe Brookings Institution has released yet another poll showing that college students have a severely deficient understanding of the First Amendment. The findings are indeed “chilling,” as the Washington Post put it. 40% of students said the First Amendment doesn’t protect hate speech. 50% said that the proper way to deal with upsetting speech is to shut it down. 19% said physical violence is an acceptable way of shutting it down.

The study isn’t groundbreaking. A 2016 Gallup poll found that 69% of college students believe universities should restrict intentionally offensive speech. (The poll distinguished between political speech and intentionally offensive speech, but recent events on campus suggest that is an easily blurred distinction.) A 2015 Pew survey found that 40% of millennials think the government should restrict speech that is offensive to minorities.

While the surveys focusing on the views of millennials and college students seem to generate the most editorials, the data shows that a failure to understand the First Amendment transcends demographic categories. It’s true the kids aren’t well, but neither are the rest of us. Another recent poll found that 37% of American adults can’t name one of the five freedoms protected by the First Amendment. The Newseum Institute’s 2017 State of the First Amendment survey found that 43% of all Americans felt that colleges should have the right to ban controversial campus speakers......................................[/quote]

But cheer up Henry. Even now institutes of reeduction are being formed in which those like you can be taught how to please the educated elite by learning what to say and how to say it. Yes, you too can be saved and earn a gold star from progressives
henry quirk

If it pleases the Court...

Post by henry quirk »

...please, list my crimes so that all may understand the depth of my depravity.
vegetariantaxidermy

Brown-noses must be shut down

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Nick_A

Re: Brown-noses must be shut down

Post by Nick_A »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:31 am.
Obvious racism. Notice that white noses are not mentioned; only brown noses. Hmmmm. Very suspicious!
Nick_A

Re: If it pleases the Court...

Post by Nick_A »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:15 am ...please, list my crimes so that all may understand the depth of my depravity.
Rumor has it that a dossier even now is being prepared by experts in political correctness to expose those like you with politically incorrect opinions that when spoken have now been declared as hate speech. Then the experts will explain how you can be helped so as to think rightly
henry quirk

"Then the experts will explain how you can be helped so as to think rightly"

Post by henry quirk »

Lobotomize me: that's the only way to ensure my compliance.
Nick_A

Re: "Then the experts will explain how you can be helped so as to think rightly"

Post by Nick_A »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:29 pm Lobotomize me: that's the only way to ensure my compliance.
This is not an acceptable attitude. Remember you can be helped. Once you have been given your list of offensive words to avoid you will be taught how to remember them even if it means jail time. Remember it is for your own good. Consider how Massachusetts is taking the lead on education.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... one-bitch/
Massachusetts Rep. Democrat Daniel J. Hunt is driving a bill that would essentially make it illegal to call someone a “bitch” as part of his act “regarding the use of offensive words.”
In the future if some woman is acting like an obnoxious bitch you will refer to her as an expressive princess. Do you see how wonderful it appears. Consider it your contribution to peace and love in the world. Yes Henry you too can be helped through the benefits of education . You will be free of all that gun talk and have only wonderful thoughts. You will have made progress.
henry quirk

"This is not an acceptable attitude."

Post by henry quirk »

Well, I am depraved.

A lobotomy will save me.
Nick_A

Re: "This is not an acceptable attitude."

Post by Nick_A »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:17 pm Well, I am depraved.

A lobotomy will save me.
It may but you have the option of attacking the problem from two ends. Lobotomy is directed at the higher end while a good kick in the ass attacks the problem from the lower end. You have a choice on where to begin. A qualified expressive princess will help you decide and put you back on the straight and narrow,
henry quirk

Re: "This is not an acceptable attitude."

Post by henry quirk »

Nick_A wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:52 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:17 pm Well, I am depraved.

A lobotomy will save me.
It may but you have the option of attacking the problem from two ends. Lobotomy is directed at the higher end while a good kick in the ass attacks the problem from the lower end. You have a choice on where to begin. A qualified expressive princess will help you decide and put you back on the straight and narrow,
I have a choice?

Well hell, I choose rock salt, rock salt movin' at great speed from the business end of my coach gun in the general direction of 'their' keisters. I choose 'no' and 'hell no!'. I choose to keep my brain, mind, and soul intact.

No take backs, Nick. You said I have a choice: I done made it.

If the QEP has a lick of sense: 'she'll' shut up and move on to greener (less stubborn) pastures.
Nick_A

Re: Henry Quirk must be shut down

Post by Nick_A »

Henry, first you must admit the error of your ways. If you do not yet realize that what appears as an obnoxious bitch to you is actually an expressive princess, it is the result of a lack in progressive education. This isn’t your fault. You have yet to meet a qualified expressive princess who can tell you what to think and do as well as where to go.

It does happen sometimes when someone like you offers too much resistance even for a qualified expressive princess trained in psychology. You must remember that these women are never wrong. If you protest it is your fault and if necessary she can ask the state to enroll you in the proper institution for reeducation in which you will listen to lectures 14 hours a day revealing the error of your ways. Once you realize there is no such thing as an obnoxious bitch but only expressive princesses you will become far happier and without the urge to shoot them in the ass with rock salt. Progress through PC education will become your motto and you will feel like a new man.
henry quirk

Re: Henry Quirk must be shut down

Post by henry quirk »

I've considered and reconsidered and mulled over my circumstance and I keep comin' back to the following:

The only way I can accept the yoke proposed is as a lobotomized mule.

Unfortunately for those totin' the yoke, I don't wanna be a lobotomized mule.

So: here's my counter proposal to the Bureau of QEPs...

*I shoot you in the ass with rock salt as you run away.

*I shoot you in the face with shot as you come toward me.

*You kill me.

Reeducation and sequesterin' ain't on the menu.

I await your response, QEPs.

-----

And kudos to Nick for his stellar service as go-between for irresistible forces and a solitary immovable object
gaffo

Re: If it pleases the Court...

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:15 am ...please, list my crimes so that all may understand the depth of my depravity.
lol.

i think we both know each other's political philosophy.

but.............I'm curious still. I think you are 60/40 Reichbug, but still 40 percent Libertarian...........so not fully sure where you stand on:

speaking spanish in Montana is illegal

fine if stopped and asked if you are an american and if you have another person in the trunk of your car while driving around in New Hampshire 80 below the border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvyskN-Kkm0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML1_rCrKn_E

you are more reichbug than Libertytarian ain't ya?
henry quirk

"Reichbug"

Post by henry quirk »

:?:
Sculptor

Re: "Then the experts will explain how you can be helped so as to think rightly"

Post by Sculptor »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:29 pm Lobotomize me: that's the only way to ensure my compliance.
You could just try to adopt a moral compass instead.