A Warm Feeling

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by Sculptor » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 am

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:26 am
I'm gonna be the voice of dissemination here and say that I don't think they got what they deserve; I have a large amount of respect and appreciation for actual, licensed hunters with all the right research, but I don't think poachers deserve to die...No.
I have as much respect for a hunter as I do a 3 year old picking legs of spiders. They are exactly the same thing, expect the 3 year old does not know better.

Most people grow out of the fascination of killing for fun.

Morons like that should be press-ganged into the army and have their vas deferens cut to stop them spreading their seed to the next generation.
The more people like that who get killed the better off the human race will be.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8172
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:52 am

❤️

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8172
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:13 pm

One telling thing I've noticed time and again is that males who enjoy killing our fellow animals are generally the drippiest, wimpiest nerds you will find. Nothing like the 'manly' stereotype of the testosterone-fuelled he-man. Hmm. I wonder why this would be? Could it be that drippy nerds feel they have something to prove, or that they are getting some kind of twisted revenge on those who made them feel inadequate?
Is the only time they feel 'powerful' when they have a gun and can blow the life out of something beautiful with just a finger, or perhaps a high tech crossbow (they actually imagine this makes them more 'sporting' when all it does is make their victims suffer even more). Very 'brave' I must say.

Fuckface below:

Image


Which face is more attractive, with the most depth and charm?

Walker
Posts: 6846
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by Walker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:46 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:32 am
Walker wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:31 pm
The lions are savagely innocent.

Isaiah 11:6 King James Version (KJV)
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

There are youtube videos of innocent leopards playing with kids before dining.

:shock:
Do you have a point or are you just lurking?
The point distracted from your point, but since you ask, the fact that leopards play with kids before dining makes the biblical verse not only a prophecy, but a reality-based observation of inevitable causation.

Regarding your train of thought: The poachers are a shoe-in for Darwin Award honors but you never know about shoe-ins … lil' chil' Greta T was a shoe-in for the Nobel Peace Prize, and although it is a bit obscure for those who don't follow US politics, RINOs are often media shoe-ins for POTUS nomination, which adds another layer to Larson's humour.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8172
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Walker wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:46 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:32 am
Walker wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:31 pm
The lions are savagely innocent.

Isaiah 11:6 King James Version (KJV)
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

There are youtube videos of innocent leopards playing with kids before dining.

:shock:
Do you have a point or are you just lurking?
The point distracted from your point, but since you ask, the fact that leopards play with kids before dining makes the biblical verse not only a prophecy, but a reality-based observation of inevitable causation.

Regarding your train of thought: The poachers are a shoe-in for Darwin Award honors but you never know about shoe-ins … lil' chil' Greta T was a shoe-in for the Nobel Peace Prize, and although it is a bit obscure for those who don't follow US politics, RINOs are often media shoe-ins for POTUS nomination, which adds another layer to Larson's humour.
Must be those 'African jungle goats' that leopards like to dine on :| And if they dine on these 'African goats', then why would it be a 'prophecy'? You don't think humans would have observed this behaviour?
What an idiot. Are you too scared to say what you think, or do you think that writing in gibberish makes you appear 'deep and spiritual'?

And your darling 'POTUS's rupulsive sons are just the kind of excrement I was referring to.

Just look at these weak-jawed, slack mouthed, spoilt brat pieces of shit and compare those wastes of space to the beautiful creature they have murdered. So brave, with their expensive 'only-a-blind-and-deaf-person-could-miss' toys:

Image


Where are all those trigger-happy American assassins when you need them?

Image
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Walker
Posts: 6846
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by Walker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:53 pm

Think about what?
I think you get a warm feeling expressing your dislikes which stem from a single root.

Figuratively speaking, the POTUS family are all RINO poachers.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8172
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:21 pm

Walker wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:53 pm
Think about what?
I think you get a warm feeling expressing your dislikes which stem from a single root.

Figuratively speaking, the POTUS family are all RINO poachers.
No need to keep saying it. I do realise you are making some sort of 'wittisim' about American domestic politics. I just didn't think it was worth a response :roll:

Walker
Posts: 6846
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by Walker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:25 pm

Ivanka Trump

First woman POTUS
Image

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8172
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:38 pm

Another 'point' lost on the entire rest of the English-speaking world's population :roll:

Walker
Posts: 6846
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by Walker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:49 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:38 pm
Another 'point' lost on the entire rest of the English-speaking world's population :roll:
She is the third image to complete the man and lion options you offered above. Instead of warm feelings from images of what repulses, I figured a beautiful image of feminine pulchritude* and the first female POTUS might warm the cockles of your heart with warm feelings. She does have something of the lion about her, don’t you think?

* deep?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8172
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:58 pm

Walker wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:49 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:38 pm
Another 'point' lost on the entire rest of the English-speaking world's population :roll:
She is the third image to complete the man and lion options you offered above. Instead of warm feelings from images of what repulses, I figured a beautiful image of feminine pulchritude* and the first female POTUS might warm the cockles of your heart with warm feelings. She does have something of the lion about her, don’t you think?

* deep?
I haven't seen any photos of her with dead animals. And she loses out hands down to that leopard in the looks department. There would have to be something very wrong with a person who didn't look good with all that money to spend on themselves.
I'm really not interested in overly privileged spoilt brat incestuous Americans that you have wet dreams about.
Those two are just plain creepy.

Image

At two you can sit on daddy's lap. Females who manipulate their father's like this are just as creepy and perverted as their fathers. Any normal teenage girl would find that grotesque.

Walker
Posts: 6846
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by Walker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:18 pm

:lol:

Such extremism!

Check out the car.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8172
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:20 pm

Hardly 'exremism'. They are both as perverted as each other.

https://www.inverse.com/article/24227-t ... y-genetics

Walker
Posts: 6846
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by Walker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:27 pm

So justifies the poacher who couldn't afford a license that funds game preserves to give the critters a home without which they would not exist to be shot?

You do realize that someday you may be ringing the nurse when you have a warm feeling?

*

They obviously have a healthy, adult, father/daughter relationship. The proof is that Ivanka is not a basket-case.

If cosmetics and grooming made all women look like Ivanka Trump, all women would look like Ivanka Trump.

There are worse things in the world to get warm about.

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:47 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:15 am
Good for you, resident psychopath.
(thought of poachers being eaten alive) still brings a smile to my face when I think about it.
Imagine the sheer terror of being surrounded by a group of hungry lions, knowing you are about to be eaten alive, wondering which bit they will go for first ... bliss.
Right. I'm the psychopath because I believe in a practice that not only provides a much more humane way for these creatures to die than in a factory farm - it provides a much more humane way for them to die, period. Oh, and I guess I also said that poachers don't deserve to be eaten alive by lions.
The lions clearly felt differently.
...I mean, I really don't think they're making that calculation in their head. I think they would have killed the group even if they were a bunch of 7 year old black girls on a safari trip.
Last edited by Sir-Sister-of-Suck on Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests