Religion? Science? Politics?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: "everything must be sacrificed for it"

Post by Walker »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:42 am They shoulda took the guns years ago.

They didn't.

Big mistake.

There's a line and they're inchin' a toe over it.

Gonna lose that toe (and a whole lot more).

Puttin' indignant children up front only means young blood spills first.

Really, where the hell else is all this leadin' to?

As I say: dark days ahead.
It's leading to social credit scores.

Score low as an unbeliever, no soup for you.
henry quirk

My credit rating is already in the crapper, I pay cash for everything, my clients are lawyers and other scum, so...

Post by henry quirk »

...I got no reputation to ruin.
Lacewing

Re: Religion? Science? Politics?

Post by Lacewing »

Nick_A wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:37 am These people have no shame. The human essence be damned. All that matters is the agenda and everything must be sacrificed for it..
Let's see, how many groups can this apply to??? "These people".... geez, Nick. You have no shame for making such stupid categorizations of people, groups, labels, etc. Your reliance on making superficial claims for your self-serving purposes is the height of delusion and dishonesty.
Walker

Re: My credit rating is already in the crapper, I pay cash for everything, my clients are lawyers and other scum, so...

Post by Walker »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:29 am ...I got no reputation to ruin.
Reputation and paying cash is from the realm of simple gossip and childish name calling such as flat-earther, or climate change denier.

It has already led to that.

Where it will lead from here is somewhere else.

The No Soup For You Social Credit Score means more than just the scarlet letter D for deplorable. It means denied access to essentials, which will be enforceable in a cashless society.

As an Unbelieving Deplorable (coded UD on your identity chip) you will be required to enroll in the on-line re-education camp so that you may someday rejoin decent people in society. Upon completion of your re-education you will be required to officially and publicly allocute your belief in climate change to all government agencies.

If you find that you must indeed lie to yourself by declaring conditioned children to be your moral compass and role model, just so that your family can eat, you’re not off the hook. You’re a known transgressor and may backslide, so the chip implanted in your skull will continue to monitor your activities.

If you again transgress the basic talking points by for instance, stating your disagreement with a damaged child who parrots the approved conditioning, the coercion to get your mind right will escalate.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:00 am
Nick_A wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:37 am These people have no shame. The human essence be damned. All that matters is the agenda and everything must be sacrificed for it..
Let's see, how many groups can this apply to??? "These people".... geez, Nick. You have no shame for making such stupid categorizations of people, groups, labels, etc. Your reliance on making superficial claims for your self-serving purposes is the height of delusion and dishonesty.
Don't be such a dim bulb. "These people," obviously references gnome sponsors.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:23 am
Don't be such a shallow idiot. Anyone who says "the human essence be damned" in reference to the differing perspectives of some group of people is a religious extremist. And the claim that "all that matters is the agenda and everything must be sacrificed for it" can be applied to Republicans, Christians, extremists, or any group that sees everything outside of itself as enemies and evils.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:35 am
Walker wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:23 am
Don't be such a shallow idiot. Anyone who says "the human essence be damned" in reference to the differing perspectives of some group of people is a religious extremist. And the claim that "all that matters is the agenda and everything must be sacrificed for it" can be applied to Republicans, Christians, extremists, or any group that sees everything outside of itself as enemies and evils.
Including everything doesn't increase your wattage. Unfortunately for your lots of people think lots of things mentality, the topic and "application" is gnome-specific.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:40 am
Lacewing wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:35 am Anyone who says "the human essence be damned" in reference to the differing perspectives of some group of people is a religious extremist. And the claim that "all that matters is the agenda and everything must be sacrificed for it" can be applied to Republicans, Christians, extremists, or any group that sees everything outside of itself as enemies and evils.
Including everything doesn't increase your wattage. Unfortunately for your lots of people think lots of things mentality, the topic and "application" is gnome-specific.
Evidently your focus is so limited that any response to stupid statements in general appears to you as "including everything". :lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Then in your case I'll amend Everything so that it means:

Everything, excluding what is pertinent and relevant.

Hee haw, hee haw. :lol:

Say watt (?) philosophical example: If you own a garden gnome you are a gnome sponsor, because while action* defines sponsorship, thinking about gnomes only defines speculation … which can be anything if not everything for everyone or anyone.

Something from everything which is relevant to this is the southern border invasion.

Who is sponsoring that, and are they also gnome sponsors?

* the action of paying, which requires earning more than change via change in movement, i.e. whatever induces movement from one pocket to another.
Sculptor

Re: greta thunberg

Post by Sculptor »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:24 am https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Thunberg

From the piece...

Thunberg says she first heard about climate change in 2011, when she was 8 years old, and could not understand why so little was being done about it.[14] Three years later she became depressed and lethargic, stopped talking and eating, and was eventually diagnosed with Asperger syndrome,[15] obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD),[15] and selective mutism.[15][16] While acknowledging that her diagnosis "has limited me before", she does not view her Asperger's as an illness and has instead called it her "superpower".[16]

A damaged teenager: pity her, but don't listen to her.

'nuff said
Asperger's people score high for intelligence and see the world more clearly un-fogged by personal interest and ideology.
She sees your stupidity, more clearly than you ever could.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:56 am
Sculptor wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:57 pm
Walker wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:13 pm
Also Mini AOC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJnPseMneDU
No not like her at all.
But I would say that your example is smarter than YOU.
Your comments are indeed childlike.

Mini AOC still has the charm of innocence so her regurgitation is at least cute.

Poor Greta your heroine has been corrupted and is enslaved by obsessiveness, she is indeed pitiable.
I've no need to take any sh1t from the walking dead.
henry quirk

Re: My credit rating is already in the crapper, I pay cash for everything, my clients are lawyers and other scum, so...

Post by henry quirk »

"The No Soup For You Social Credit Score means more than just the scarlet letter D for deplorable. It means denied access to essentials, which will be enforceable in a cashless society."

There'll always be soup cuz there'll always be gray & black markets.

#

"your identity chip"

I'll never volunteer for one; install it against my will, I'll cut it out.

#

"you will be required to officially and publicly allocute your belief in (the state religion) to all government agencies."

Might as well just shoot me, cuz that ain't happening.

-----

For the record: human-driven climate change is a scam; lil Greta is a damaged dupe; Obama, Clinton & and all their cronies are criminals; Trump is 'my' criminal so he best keep goin' to town on the status quo; the government is nuthin' but an exercise in wayward employees who all need to be shot, with rock salt, in the ass; Britain needs to exit from the EU; gold/precious metals are are only standard worth a damn; shotguns are Crom's gift to free men; curvy, jiggly women with big keisters are the best; coffee & cigarettes will save your life; commies ought to get helicopter rides; never poke a hornet nest without havin' on hand the means to burn the lil swarmin' bastids out of the air; NOTA can save the republic; revise the Electoral College, don't abolish it; that three million puttin' Clinton over the top in the popular: illegal aliens who shouldn't have voted; transgenderism & pedophilla need eradicatin', not normalizin'; Islam is for crap; Natural Rights/Law is real & Reality has an objective moral dimension; I'm a free will, and so are you;...

There: that ought to damn me but good.
commonsense

Re:

Post by commonsense »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:13 pm
Trolling?
-1-

Post by -1- »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:13 pm
"your identity chip"

I'll never volunteer for one; install it against my will, I'll cut it out.
You mean, your will, or the chip? No, don't cut out your will, just because they installed an identity chip.