Religion? Science? Politics?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2824
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: My credit rating is already in the crapper, I pay cash for everything, my clients are lawyers and other scum, so...

Post by -1- » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:35 pm

henry quirk wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:13 pm
that three million puttin' Clinton over the top in the popular: illegal aliens who shouldn't have voted;
I completely agree. Martians and Jupiterites, as well as those from Neptune, ought not to have been issued a voting card. -- reminds me, Henry; how did you manage to get one?

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 4936
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Trolling?

Post by henry quirk » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:29 pm

only with the facts

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 4936
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: My credit rating is already in the crapper, I pay cash for everything, my clients are lawyers and other scum, so...

Post by henry quirk » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:32 pm

"You mean, your will, or the chip? No, don't cut out your will, just because they installed an identity chip."

don't have a will, am a (free) will

keep up
Last edited by henry quirk on Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 4936
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

"how did you manage to get one?"

Post by henry quirk » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:34 pm

I waylaid -2- and stole his.

commonsense
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re:

Post by commonsense » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:48 pm

henry quirk wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:34 pm
I waylaid -2- and stole his.
ROF & LMAO

Walker
Posts: 6836
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Religion? Science? Politics?

Post by Walker » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:43 am

Sculptor wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:36 pm
I've no need to take any sh1t from the walking dead.
Then you need to stop asking for it.


As to the walking dead, you might appreciate the leading up to and continuation of this other dialogue. As you know, searching some quotes will take you there.

Q: Are you not afraid of death?
M: I am dead already.
Q: In what sense?
M: I am double dead. Not only am I dead to my body, but to my mind too.
Q: Well, you do not look dead at all!
M: That’s what you say! You seem to know my state better than I do!

Walker
Posts: 6836
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Re:

Post by Walker » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:50 am

commonsense wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:20 pm
henry quirk wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:13 pm
Trolling?
Not at all. It's a heroic response to the brave new world.

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 4936
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

heroic? aw shucks...

Post by henry quirk » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:09 am

:medal:

Walker
Posts: 6836
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Religion? Science? Politics?

Post by Walker » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:54 am

A religion teen star

“The Church of Sweden declared teen star climate activist Greta Thunberg to be an appointed successor to Jesus Christ in a 2018 tweet that resurfaced in the wake of her speech before the United Nations.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... aced-tweet

Walker
Posts: 6836
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Religion? Science? Politics?

Post by Walker » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:04 pm

‘New Secular Religion’ Inverts Christian Morality, Employs ‘Inquisitions and Excommunication’
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bann ... quisitions

“One of the ironies, as some have observed, is that the secular project has, itself, become a religion, pursued with religious fervor. It has taken on all the trappings of religion – including inquisitions and excommunication.

“Those who defy the creed risk a figurative burning at the stake: social, educational and professional ostracism and exclusion waged through lawsuits and savage social media campaigns.”
- Barr

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 680
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Religion? Science? Politics?

Post by Sculptor » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Walker wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:04 pm
‘New Secular Religion’ Inverts Christian Morality, Employs ‘Inquisitions and Excommunication’
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bann ... quisitions

“One of the ironies, as some have observed, is that the secular project has, itself, become a religion, pursued with religious fervor. It has taken on all the trappings of religion – including inquisitions and excommunication.

“Those who defy the creed risk a figurative burning at the stake: social, educational and professional ostracism and exclusion waged through lawsuits and savage social media campaigns.”
- Barr
The entire article is a croc of shit from the heading to the last word.
Written by morons for morons.

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 680
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Religion? Science? Politics?

Post by Sculptor » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:54 am
A religion teen star

“The Church of Sweden declared teen star climate activist Greta Thunberg to be an appointed successor to Jesus Christ in a 2018 tweet that resurfaced in the wake of her speech before the United Nations.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... aced-tweet
Americans have no sense of humour and no sense of proportion.

Walker
Posts: 6836
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Religion? Science? Politics?

Post by Walker » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:41 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:32 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:54 am
A religion teen star

“The Church of Sweden declared teen star climate activist Greta Thunberg to be an appointed successor to Jesus Christ in a 2018 tweet that resurfaced in the wake of her speech before the United Nations.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... aced-tweet
Americans have no sense of humour and no sense of proportion.
How odd. An American posts something humourous, and you perceive no sense of humour in Americans.

Could be your head is screwed on backwards.

User avatar
Tesla
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:57 am

Re: Religion? Science? Politics?

Post by Tesla » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:37 am

Sculptor wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:32 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:54 am
A religion teen star

“The Church of Sweden declared teen star climate activist Greta Thunberg to be an appointed successor to Jesus Christ in a 2018 tweet that resurfaced in the wake of her speech before the United Nations.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... aced-tweet
Americans have no sense of humour and no sense of proportion.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/oct/03/3

well. I thought it was funny. I am proud of activists like Greta.

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 680
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Religion? Science? Politics?

Post by Sculptor » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:34 am

Tesla wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:37 am
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:32 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:54 am
A religion teen star

“The Church of Sweden declared teen star climate activist Greta Thunberg to be an appointed successor to Jesus Christ in a 2018 tweet that resurfaced in the wake of her speech before the United Nations.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... aced-tweet
Americans have no sense of humour and no sense of proportion.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/oct/03/3

well. I thought it was funny. I am proud of activists like Greta.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9FzUI8998U

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests