Quadrant Model

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Quadrant Model

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:28 pm
Age wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:24 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:20 pm

Good job you're on a philosophy forum then...being a nutjob and all.
Why? Do ONLY the ones who are worried about what they write and who care about what "others" think of them belong on a 'philosophy forum'?
I doubt it but it happens to be an important part of critical thinking, listening to others...and if you ain't listening to us (me) then you're not a lover of wisdom and should retract to a lesser form of forum than philosophy.
What do you think that I am not listening to?

I sense that what I am saying is not being heard nor listened to also.

Another human being who 'tries to' put things into separate divisions/classes, and then professes to being in the "higher" class while "others" are in the "lower".

I find it brilliant to watch just how many human beings think or believe that they are "better" than "others" are, and that they do not do wrong but only "others" do.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:28 pm
Age wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:24 pmAre you suggesting that the intellectual abilities of the ones in a philosophy forum always in concern, and so the ones who do not care at all do not belong here?
Wow, you ain't such a nutjob after all.
I would not bet on that at all.

I say that 'I' am God and that I can prove it. Most of 'you', human beings, consider this to be about as much as a 'nutjob' as one could get.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Age wrote:
I say that 'I' am God and that I can prove it. Most of 'you', human beings, consider this to be about as much as a 'nutjob' as one could get.
What do you mean by 'God'?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:02 am
Age wrote:
I'm thinking a human with an internet connection.

Post by Age »

Age wrote:
Finally, some one who is curious and OPEN enough to at least ask a clarifying question. So, thank you.

God, just like the Universe, is made up of two parts:
1. A physical visible part. And,
2. An invisible part.

'God', in the physical sense, is every physical thing.
'God', in the invisible or spiritual sense, is the Mind.

How every thing is created, by God, is through physical things interacting with each, which causes things to evolve into an intelligent enough species, that that species can then create, by God, through the Truly OPEN Mind, with imagination.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:53 am
Age wrote:
I'm thinking a human with an internet connection.
'i' am a human being, with an internet connection sometimes.

'I', however, am God.

Two very distinctly different things.
Last edited by Age on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:59 pm
Age wrote:
Finally, some one who is curious and OPEN enough to at least ask a clarifying question. So, thank you.

2. An invisible part.

How every thing is created, by God, is through physical things interacting with each, which causes things to evolve into an intelligent enough species, that that species can then create, by God, through the Truly OPEN Mind, with imagination.
So where does YOUR proof that you are God lie?

Are you on your point 1 requirement:- in the physical sense, every physical thing.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:04 pm
Age wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:59 pm

2. An invisible part.

So where does YOUR proof that you are God lie?
You jumped ahead before you clarfied things first.

The 'you' is NOT God.

This can be seen clearly in my writings.

The word 'I' is God.

'I' am God. 'you' are a human being. To fully understand this, there needs to be a change in the way things are looked at.
attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:04 pmAre you on your point 1 requirement:- in the physical sense, every physical thing.
I do not fully understand your question here. Can you ask it in another way?

But as far I think you are asking it, then yes 'I' am in the physical sense, in every physical thing.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

ranting four times or ranting about your thighs?

-Imp
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Age wrote:Finally, some one who is curious and OPEN enough to at least ask a clarifying question. So, thank you.

2. An invisible part.
What 'invisible part'?
'God', in the physical sense, is every physical thing. ...
Okay.
'God', in the invisible or spiritual sense, is the Mind. ...
What do you mean by 'Mind' here?
I'll have to await an answer to the 'Mind' question before I can think about this.

Post by Age »

Arising_uk wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:38 am
Age wrote:Finally, some one who is curious and OPEN enough to at least ask a clarifying question. So, thank you.

2. An invisible part.
What 'invisible part'?
The space part, which can not be seen with the human eyes, which is in between the physical visible parts.

When a human body is cut open the Mind part, which can not be seen with the human eyes.

'God', in the physical sense, is every physical thing. ...
Okay.
'God', in the invisible or spiritual sense, is the Mind. ...
What do you mean by 'Mind' here?
That thing, which is Truly OPEN, that allows human beings to imagine, invent, devise, and create. That thing, which also just keeps allowing human beings to keep imagining, inventing, devising, and creating newer, and newer, things ALL the time.
I'll have to await an answer to the 'Mind' question before I can think about this.
Okay, and, by the way, thanks. Most people do NOT wait, BEFORE they think about what I have said or presume some thing that I have not yet even said.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:59 pm Finally, some one who is curious and OPEN enough to at least ask a clarifying question. So, thank you.

2. An invisible part.

Hey hey, you finally decided to publish your delusions? :)

Frankly I was hoping for something a bit more imaginative

I'll give it a 6/10
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Ryan Merkle wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:16 am Has anybody here heard of the theory the quadrant model of reality- that existence is organized around the cross?
It seems no one is really taking you seriously.
Maybe you should ask a church goer?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:51 pm
Age wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:59 pm Finally, some one who is curious and OPEN enough to at least ask a clarifying question. So, thank you.

2. An invisible part.

Hey hey, you finally decided to publish your delusions? :)
Hey hey, first time any one was ever curious enough to ask.
Atla wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:51 pmFrankly I was hoping for something a bit more imaginative

I'll give it a 6/10
Okay.
Ryan Merkle

Post by Ryan Merkle »

Yeah it appears that existence is organized around the cross. There’s a lot of evidence for it
Ryan Merkle

Post by Ryan Merkle »

Is there anybody here who has heard of it? The Quadrant Model? I’m curious