Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jarviguy
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by jarviguy » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:42 pm

"Life for me is like chess..I don't know hot to play"

Walker
Posts: 6678
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by Walker » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:13 pm

jarviguy wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:42 pm
"Life for me is like chess..I don't know hot to play"
That works.

Work!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJxwgNqgobM

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by Dalek Prime » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:49 pm

If life gives you lemons, murder all those you feel are responsible.

Got that certain 'sinking' feeling? Drown the nearest swimmer to you.

Sorry. I'm clearly not good at viciousness.

Walker
Posts: 6678
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by Walker » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:30 pm

Dalek Prime wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:49 pm
If life gives you lemons, murder all those you feel are responsible.

Got that certain 'sinking' feeling? Drown the nearest swimmer to you.

Sorry. I'm clearly not good at viciousness.
Viciousness is made possible by apocalyptic thinking in which every threat of change signals the end.

So, if you want to get good at viciousness then practice apocalyptic thinking, and see a hot summer day as a signal that the end is nigh.

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2762
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by -1- » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:21 am

"That's the trouble with your shit-hole of a country. You destroy the good Americans and get left with worthless nothings like you who hide behind their 'academic studies' to 'justify' the unjustifiable.
There is no reasoning with you.
Do you really think I take any notice when some wanker uses the term 'inappropriate behaviOR'? What the fuck does it even mean?" -- unattributable

etc.

If you guys, and I, we, untalented beginners are vicio, want to learn the trade, we ought to make a study of
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25733&start=15

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by Dalek Prime » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:51 am

Walker wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:30 pm
Dalek Prime wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:49 pm
If life gives you lemons, murder all those you feel are responsible.

Got that certain 'sinking' feeling? Drown the nearest swimmer to you.

Sorry. I'm clearly not good at viciousness.
Viciousness is made possible by apocalyptic thinking in which every threat of change signals the end.

So, if you want to get good at viciousness then practice apocalyptic thinking, and see a hot summer day as a signal that the end is nigh.
Apocalyptic scenarios put a smile on my face, and give me hope that there is an end to this poopball. It makes me quite congenial. :)

Walker
Posts: 6678
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by Walker » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:35 am

That’s a Dalek characteristic.

Question: Why would anyone choose to be a Dalek when they could be a Time Lord?

Answer: Trick question. Choice doesn’t cause existence of either, although duality permits the concept.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by Dalek Prime » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:07 am

Walker wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:35 am
That’s a Dalek characteristic.

Question: Why would anyone choose to be a Dalek when they could be a Time Lord?

Answer: Trick question. Choice doesn’t cause existence of either, although duality permits the concept.
Nice one, Walker. :lol:

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3253
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by attofishpi » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:20 am

You are what you are until circumstances mould you into something you didn't want to become.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by Dalek Prime » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:10 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:20 am
You are what you are until circumstances mould you into something you didn't want to become.
Everyday, I try to use humour in order not to become a bitter old man. It's a battle at times.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by Dalek Prime » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Walker wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:35 am
That’s a Dalek characteristic.

Question: Why would anyone choose to be a Dalek when they could be a Time Lord?

Answer: Trick question. Choice doesn’t cause existence of either, although duality permits the concept.
Being a Dalek is so much simpler than feeling responsible for a universe. Plus Daleks look so much cuter and ridiculous, IMHO.

Walker
Posts: 6678
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by Walker » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:02 pm

That's why they have a toilet plunger for an appendage.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Vicious Quote of the Day (post your own)

Post by Dalek Prime » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:32 pm

Walker wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:02 pm
That's why they have a toilet plunger for an appendage.
And an egg beater. Break up the universe and plunge it down. :D

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 4750
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

No offense, Dal, but you're designed terribly.

Post by henry quirk » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:39 pm

Arms, legs, hands, feet: can't be beat.

Eyes, ears, nose, tongue: so much fun.

Davros stuck the Kaleds in those shells cuz -- let's face it -- he was a dick.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: No offense, Dal, but you're designed terribly.

Post by Dalek Prime » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:10 pm

henry quirk wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:39 pm
Arms, legs, hands, feet: can't be beat.

Eyes, ears, nose, tongue: so much fun.

Davros stuck the Kaleds in those shells cuz -- let's face it -- he was a dick.
Someone's got to do the dick job. Dick job, get it? *slurp, slurp* lol!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests