General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"Do you mean to say, "So yer on [your] own, gary"?"

Yeah, that's what I was shootin' for.

#

"And if so, why do you say that?"

Well, you say you were lookin' for 'insights and advice on political matters', yeah?

The relevant thread was obliterated, so no insights or advice are available, so: yer own your own.
Gary Childress

Re:

Post by Gary Childress »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:09 am "Do you mean to say, "So yer on [your] own, gary"?"

#

Well, you say you were lookin' for 'insights and advice on political matters', yeah?

The relevant thread was obliterated, so no insights or advice are available, so: yer own your own.
I see. Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure what you meant I was on my own concerning.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Re:

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:37 am
henry quirk wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:09 am "Do you mean to say, "So yer on [your] own, gary"?"

#

I see. Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure what you meant I was on my own concerning.
You're a nice person Gary. You don't seem to have a mean bone in your body. It's strange, but for some reason I always think of your avatar as a control panel of a nuclear power plant behind you (I'm sure it isn't).
Gary Childress

Re: Re:

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:45 am
Gary Childress wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:37 am

#

You're a nice person Gary. You don't seem to have a mean bone in your body. It's strange, but for some reason I always think of your avatar as a control panel of a nuclear power plant behind you (I'm sure it isn't).
Thank you, VT. I appreciate your kindness.

No, it's not a nuclear power plant. It's a desk in the financial aid department of a small career college. I used to help college students get financial assistance for their education (among other odd jobs and short semi-careers I've had).
Arising_uk

Re: Missing Thread

Post by Arising_uk »

surreptitious57 wrote: Dont post anything on politics or it will be removed by A Mod
AMod wrote:No, you are free to post things on politics just have a modicum of philosophy in there and/or put them in a relevant category.