Major news predictions good thru to the end of 2019

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: Major news predictions good thru to the end of 2019

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:31 pm What does the title mean? Are you saying that 'new wars breaking out' is 'good news'? What kind of word is 'thru'? Aren't there hurricanes, fires, and earthquakes every year?
FFS. Take some basic grammar lessons.
"What does the title mean?" Why are you responding if it means nothing to you? I didn't say nor imply that new wars is good news (which is your misinterpretation - your bad). What kind of word is thru? One that's been used before, dummy, which I'm using here. Yes, there are hurricanes, earthquakes and wildfires every year which is a prediction. So FFS, grow up and stop pretending.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:51 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:31 pm What does the title mean? Are you saying that 'new wars breaking out' is 'good news'? What kind of word is 'thru'? Aren't there hurricanes, fires, and earthquakes every year?
"What does the title mean?" Why are you responding if it means nothing to you? I didn't say nor imply that new wars is good news (which is your misinterpretation - your bad). What kind of word is thru? One that's been used before, dummy, which I'm using here. Yes, there are hurricanes, earthquakes and wildfires every year which is a prediction. So FFS, grow up and stop pretending.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
The heading is gibberish. Why do you have the word 'good' stuck in the middle then?
Walker

Post by Walker »

β€œAs Venezuela descends into chaos there is dead silence from all the leftists from @MMFlint to Sean Penn who cozied up to Hugo Chavez.”

- Dinesh D’Souza
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:10 pm

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
The heading is gibberish. Why do you have the word 'good' stuck in the middle then?
You're a jackass. The word good has more than one meaning. The other posters understand, you don't. I've also coined a new word on this forum, thru.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:21 pm

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
You're a jackass. The word good has more than one meaning. The other posters understand, you don't. I've also coined a new word on this forum, thru.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
So which meaning of 'good' were you using?
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:22 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:21 pm

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
So which meaning of 'good' were you using?
Figure it out. :D

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
vegetariantaxidermy

You are the one claiming it has other meanings (other than 'good').
I might as well annoy you for a bit because some PC fucktard on here hates having a mirror help up to his face. Apparently your pitiful threads are 'Politically Safe'.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:44 pm You are the one claiming it has other meanings (other than 'good').
I might as well annoy you for a bit because some PC fucktard on here hates having a mirror help up to his face. Apparently your pitiful threads are 'Politically Safe'.
Help isn't held. :lol:

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
Philosophy Explorer

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:12 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:44 pm You are the one claiming it has other meanings (other than 'good').
Help isn't held. :lol:

Another prediction. VT will continue to make grammar/spelling mistakes.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
vegetariantaxidermy

Smalll things amuse the tiniest of minds. (Spot the error. I'll leave you little presents now and then to liven up your dreary existence, because you clearly get a huge kick out of them.)
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:49 pm Smalll things amuse the tiniest of minds. (Spot the error. I'll leave you little presents now and then to liven up your dreary existence, because you clearly get a huge kick out of them.)
You're a perfect example of that.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
commonsense

Major news predictions, valid until 12/31/2019

Post by commonsense »

...commas are to grammar as vocabulary is to semantics :mrgreen:
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:52 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:49 pm Smalll things amuse the tiniest of minds. (Spot the error. I'll leave you little presents now and then to liven up your dreary existence, because you clearly get a huge kick out of them.)
You're a perfect example of that.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
VT is criticizing the only thing she can, nothing.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:49 pm Smalll things amuse the tiniest of minds.
You certainly prove that point.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:33 am 1) Politics
A) Trump won't be impeached
B) The Democrats will pick up 40 seats in the mid-term elections
C) The US economy will continue to improve

2) Technology
A) EV charging stations will slowly increase
B) A universal vaccine will be announced
C) 5G technology will make further progress throughout the world
D) No quantum supremacy announcement
E) CRISPR announcements

3) Major hurricanes and wildfires plus earthquakes

4) New wars will break out

If you don't like the predictions, don't kill the messenger. Put up your own thread.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
1, "a" and "b" agree. not with "c" - dread a "Bubble" myself.

as for 2 "a", tech is overatted, - that includes EVs - oil will be king of another century - like it or not. Battery tech is stuck in last century (blame physics). electric cars will not take hold until range is better than "sucks" - and that mean until batteries don't suck - and they still do! - better than 50 yrs ago - but 500 yrs short of where they need to be to remove the oil tit.

"b" is just silly so not reply to

"c" 5g is just hybrid multiband - 4g plus 3g with ulta high band - no big deal. IMO the bigger deal is T mobile's buying of UHF - 900 mhz band - to give viable rural high speed internet with devices that work on that lower mhz band.

No 3 - agree with

and 4 of course, where will always be wars - 22nd century wars will be over water not oil. IMO.
not that you are i will be around to show I'm right on this theory - lol.

carry on.