how hard is it to publish in Philosophy Now?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: how hard is it to publish in Philosophy Now?

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:49 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:29 am Is somebody suggesting this forum does practice censorship after all?

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
They are talking about the magazine, or haven't you heard of it?
What on earth is wrong with you?
It's the same people running both.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
-1-

Post by -1- »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:29 am Is somebody suggesting this forum does practice censorship after all?

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
What do you expect from a contributor to this forum, who thinks "Calling a woman "girl" is that derogatory?" is a deep, philosophical question, along with hundreds of his other inane contributions?

He can't understand facts, he is uninformed, misinformed, and can't tell a valid argument if it bit him on the leg.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:54 am

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
Your ill-gotten misinformation shines through again.

The "running" of the forum is powered by a forum engine that is owned by the same people that own the magazine. But the forum is not "run" but the owners... it is "run" by contributors, much like yourself.

That's A.

B. is that they may be run by the same people, they are STILL TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES, the forum and the magazine, which you very stupidly had not discerned. We are talking about the magazine, not the forum. To you the two are the same because they are run by the same people.

You're truly very stupid, Phil.

I never in my wildest dream would have thought that I'd call anyone "stupid" for the rest of my life. But you have twisted my arm.

And your stupidity comes across in an accelerated fashion, because you prance your stupidity around reasonable people. If you contributed to a different forum, for instance on CraigsList or somewhere, you'd blend in. But here you stick out like a sore thumb.
-1-

Re: how hard is it for Philosophy Explorer to correctly conceptualize anything?

Post by -1- »

Also, Phil, to explain how stupid you are: Editors don't "censor" their papers, like you stated you were upset with, but they do select papers that they publish from a huge reserve of many submitted articles, most of which never see print (on paper or on the Internet).
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

-1- wrote: ↑Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:13 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:54 am

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
Your ill-gotten misinformation shines through again.

The "running" of the forum is powered by a forum engine that is owned by the same people that own the magazine. But the forum is not "run" but the owners... it is "run" by contributors, much like yourself.

That's A.

B. is that they may be run by the same people, they are STILL TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES, the forum and the magazine, which you very stupidly had not discerned. We are talking about the magazine, not the forum. To you the two are the same because they are run by the same people.

You're truly very stupid, Phil.

I never in my wildest dream would have thought that I'd call anyone "stupid" for the rest of my life. But you have twisted my arm.

And your stupidity comes across in an accelerated fashion, because you prance your stupidity around reasonable people. If you contributed to a different forum, for instance on CraigsList or somewhere, you'd blend in. But here you stick out like a sore thumb.
You're an idiot. Rick Lewis (and others) run both. You're irrationality shines through. You're also I'll-mannered and deserve no further response.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²