T.B.D.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

commonsense

T.B.D.

Post by commonsense »

I don’t know about you, but I have seen some shitty posts deposited around the Forum. Complete garbage, gobbledygook and downright insanity, these posts are submitted by idiots and imbeciles.

To say that these kinds of posts are simpleminded or harebrained is to say that they have something to do with minds and brains.

I suppose there are those who would say the same thing about my posts, but I know they are wrong. I have never, ever, never posted anything that was illogical or far-fetched.

Until a better solution presents itself, I propose that Forum members submit documentation from a licensed mental health provider giving the individual permission to post. If anyone has a better idea, don’t be shy about sharing it.

:|
henry quirk

bring the misery, woe, and pain!

Post by henry quirk »

Examples! Give us examples so we may properly condemn, lambast, mock, and ridicule the offenders!
Eodnhoj7

Re: T.B.D.

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

commonsense wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:29 pm I don’t know about you, but I have seen some shitty posts deposited around the Forum. Complete garbage, gobbledygook and downright insanity, these posts are submitted by idiots and imbeciles.

To say that these kinds of posts are simpleminded or harebrained is to say that they have something to do with minds and brains.

I suppose there are those who would say the same thing about my posts, but I know they are wrong. I have never, ever, never posted anything that was illogical or far-fetched.

Until a better solution presents itself, I propose that Forum members submit documentation from a licensed mental health provider giving the individual permission to post. If anyone has a better idea, don’t be shy about sharing it.

What an insanely absurd statement to make without proof...someone should get their mental health checked.
Arising_uk

Re: bring the misery, woe, and pain!

Post by Arising_uk »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:19 pm Examples! Give us examples so we may properly condemn, lambast, mock, and ridicule the offenders!
I thought we already do?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:19 pm Examples! Give us examples so we may properly condemn, lambast, mock, and ridicule the offenders!
Yes..."Crucify!...Crucify!" let's get our pitch forks and over turn all fools that exist! Then we will have a better world...one made in our own image and likeness where everyone thinks just like us! Freedom!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:21 pm
I thought we already do?
Not really...
henry quirk

"I thought we already do?"

Post by henry quirk »

But not enough.

#

"Then we will have a better world..."

Nah, just a more vicious one...we can always use a lil more viciousness.
Impenitent

Re: "I thought we already do?"

Post by Impenitent »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:49 pm But not enough.

#

"Then we will have a better world..."

Nah, just a more vicious one...we can always use a lil more viciousness.
and sid had the courtesy of killing himself

-Imp
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

>OP rolls an insult he believes is applicable and meant for him (even though he didn't say his name but he secretly knows his posts are shit)

>Triggered to maximum capacity
Last edited by Sir-Sister-of-Suck on Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

commonsense wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:29 pmI have never, ever, never posted anything that was illogical or far-fetched.
Alright, that's a little much.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

commonsense wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:29 pm I propose that Forum members submit documentation from a licensed mental health provider giving the individual permission to post.
The documentation would be worth less than the paper it's written on, anyone can buy a mental health provider if they have enough money.
-1-

Post by -1- »

commonsense wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:29 pm
Until a better solution presents itself,
A better solution is already available. You put the offenders, according to your own private and solitary judgment, on iggy.

Iggy means ignore. Ignore lists are permitted to build by any reputable website, such as this one.

You click on the offender's id, you choose "foe" and you never see another post again by them. You will see "this post has been made by X.Y., who is on your foe list. To see the post please click here."

That's all. If we all more often used this service, and kept tweaking it properly, soon two or more camps would form, each with harmony, understanding the lack of strife.

I have three people on my iggy list, two of them religious nuts, one a non-religious nut (bigger nut than any of the rest of us, religious or not, and likely with a higher IQ than any of us -- hence I know he or she is insane.)

IQ and insanity do not go hand in hand.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

commonsense wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:29 pm I don’t know about you, but I have seen some shitty posts deposited around the Forum. Complete garbage, gobbledygook and downright insanity, these posts are submitted by idiots and imbeciles.
Yet my instructors at military training commands and professors at university said there is no such thing as a stupid question. So I guess you believe yourself more wise than they are? Sorry, but I know they have a point that is so obviously above your head. Try again!

How old are you anyway, I mean mentally (psychologically)?

I suppose there are those who would say the same thing about my posts,
Not would, rather could! Yep...

but I know they are wrong.
OK, said the psychologist, now we're getting somewhere, tell me about your childhood...

I have never, ever, never posted anything that was illogical or far-fetched.
To your minds eye, which isn't necessarily the one with which all others must be compared.

I'd say this is one of those posts you referenced above.

So keep it up, you're on the right track, you'll get there. No post is a stupid post, unless of course it's deliberately stupid.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

You are very right, that's what I've been saying for a decade and been banned on various forums, because they have low IQ and those with high IQ completely lacks rationale, only like 2% or so, are of reasonable intellect and makes admissible posts.

What 99.9999% lacks in the concept of rational, you are a rare fish indeed, I praise and applaud you!
-1-

Post by -1- »

HexHammer wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:05 pm
You are very right, that's what I've been saying for a decade and been banned on various forums, because they have low IQ and those with high IQ completely lacks rationale, only like 2% or so, are of reasonable intellect and makes admissible posts.

What 99.9999% lacks in the concept of rational, you are a rare fish indeed, I praise and applaud you!
so put those whom you deem to be having lower than 132 IQ points on your Iggie list.

Simple and effective.