What would you do?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: What would you do?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:16 am 1) Was in a waiting room sitting down waiting to be called. Had my right arm spread across an adjoining chair and a woman was about to sit down with her back to the chair. I was about to move my arm and she said I can leave it there. Later she was about to reposition herself putting her front up against the back of the chair.
Again I was about to move my arm and she again said it was okay to leave it there.

2) Was on a NYC subway train holding onto the pole. Two women boarded the car and grabbed hold of the pole (the car was crowded). Suddenly one of the women started tickling my hand (thinking she was tickling her partner's hand). She stopped after she realized her mistake.

Yes I'm male.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
Be flattered, enjoy the moment, and then forget it. Women come and go and if they did that to you as a stranger one has to wonder the other number of men they did it to along with the reason's why.
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

What does it matter what anyone would do? If everyone said, "jump off a cliff"...would you?

I do what I think is morally right and I do it with confidence.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

artisticsolution wrote: ↑Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:55 am What does it matter what anyone would do? If everyone said, "jump off a cliff"...would you?

Great. So specifically what would you do?

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:43 am
artisticsolution wrote: ↑Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:55 am What does it matter what anyone would do? If everyone said, "jump off a cliff"...would you?

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
Does it matter?
Philosophy Explorer

artisticsolution wrote: ↑Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:16 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:43 am

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
Does it matter?
For you to decide.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
Walker

Post by Walker »

My first thought would be a team of pickpockets.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

She must have assumed that prosthetics are entitled to their own seating.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:44 pm She must have assumed that prosthetics are entitled to their own seating.
Note that this post fails to answer what the poster would do in my place. Also my OP says nothing about prosthetics. Furthermore my OP says it's a crowded subway car so there's no available seating.

This feeble attempt deserves a good laugh. :lol:

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
Last edited by Philosophy Explorer on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:35 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:44 pm She must have assumed that prosthetics are entitled to their own seating.
Note that this post fails to answer what the poster would do in my place. Also my OP my says nothing about prosthetics. Furthermore my OP says it's a crowded subway car so there's no available seating.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
I was talking about the psychiatrists waiting room where you had your arm rudely strewn across a vacant chair. Actually it makes no sense. What do you mean she had her front facing the back of her chair? Can't answer you because the whole thing is nonsensical and impossible to envision. You need to draw a diagram.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:56 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:35 am
Note that this post fails to answer what the poster would do in my place. Also my OP my says nothing about prosthetics. Furthermore my OP says it's a crowded subway car so there's no available seating.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
I was talking about the psychiatrists waiting room where you had your arm rudely strewn across a vacant chair. Actually it makes no sense. What do you mean she had her front facing the back of her chair? Can't answer you because the whole thing is nonsensical and impossible to envision. You need to draw a diagram.
You're the only one who needs a diagram drawn. And you could have asked what kind of waiting room it is instead of making unwarranted assumptions.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
vegetariantaxidermy

Why do Americans claim to love 'hardwood floors' then go and put thin, semi-faux wood flooring planks over the top of it?
And why do American women think it sounds 'posh' to honk through their noses?
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:14 am Why do Americans claim to love 'hardwood floors' then go and put thin, semi-faux wood flooring planks over the top of it?
And why do American women think it sounds 'posh' to honk through their noses?
Why do you constantly whine about Americans? Oh that's right, your daddy brainwashed you. Pathetic excuse for a human being.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
vegetariantaxidermy

Just asking. Makes more sense than your pathetic thread starter.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:39 am Just asking. Makes more sense than your pathetic thread starter.
Your mere opinion since you're the one who fell into your trap. I notice you have no answer.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
vegetariantaxidermy

No one cares