The finger

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Have you ever given the finger to someone here?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 5

thedoc

Re: The couch...

Post by thedoc »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:42 am ...is unfortunately closed.

You can look at it but you can't sit on it.

Too bad, cuz I really liked that place.
So the dark side is closed, I would look in on occasion but there was little activity and then Liberty.grl closed it.
Dalek Prime

Re: The finger

Post by Dalek Prime »

thedoc wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:17 am
Dalek Prime wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:28 am
thedoc wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:48 pm I have to say that the Brits don't stick their fingers up their ass. With their head stuck up their backside so much, there is no room for fingers.
Lol! Doc, how are you? I was going to send out a search party to your couch.
I'm good, how's my favorite Dalek?
Still got issues lol! No, I'm alright. Day to day, you know? I was worried about you when I hadn't seen you post in a while. Glad you're alright.
henry quirk

'So the dark side is closed"

Post by henry quirk »

Yeah, it's like a cluster of read-only files now...can't amend, can't append.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Dalek Prime wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:56 pm Still got issues lol! No, I'm alright. Day to day, you know? I was worried about you when I hadn't seen you post in a while. Glad you're alright.
I suppose I'm getting too complacent about internet forums, I just don't find as much to get excited about and others are saying what I would say anyhow.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

thedoc wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:12 am
Dalek Prime wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:56 pm Still got issues lol! No, I'm alright. Day to day, you know? I was worried about you when I hadn't seen you post in a while. Glad you're alright.
I suppose I'm getting too complacent about internet forums, I just don't find as much to get excited about and others are saying what I would say anyhow.
I can also vouch for what you're feeling, doc. I just mentioned I was more at peace with the world, to Walker. Or, it could be just too hot this summer to get worked up lol.