Math symbols

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Math symbols

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Like many forums, this website lacks math symbols. This is NOT a problem.

I use a phone app called Character Pad. It has many math symbols (e.g. superscript and subscript characters, integral sign, Sigma notation, etc.) If you download it, make sure you have it set for basic view and then go over to the math symbols section. The app is free and ad free. It also has many other symbols.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Math symbols

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Catholic with a lisp.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:11 am Catholic with a lisp.
Since you've already said you know next to nothing about math and what you've posted doesn't relate to the OP, then this can be disregarded.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
wtf

Post by wtf »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:16 am Since you've already said you know next to nothing about math and what you've posted doesn't relate to the OP, then this can be disregarded.
It's impossible to know next to nothing in math. If you knew anything at all, some other idiot could always know half as much as you. So you did NOT in fact know "next to nothing." And since this argument applies equally well to anyone, nobody knows next to nothing about math.

When you understand this joke, Phil, you will be enlightened.
Philosophy Explorer

wtf wrote: ↑Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:44 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:16 am Since you've already said you know next to nothing about math and what you've posted doesn't relate to the OP, then this can be disregarded.
It's impossible to know next to nothing in math. If you knew anything at all, some other idiot could always know half as much as you. So you did NOT in fact know "next to nothing." And since this argument applies equally well to anyone, nobody knows next to nothing about math.

When you understand this joke, Phil, you will be enlightened.
The joke's on you since I'm not the one who said it. :lol:

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
wtf

Post by wtf »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:46 am The joke's on you since I'm not the one who said it. :lol:
The joke wasn't intended to be on you. It was FOR you.
Philosophy Explorer

wtf wrote: ↑Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:55 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:46 am The joke's on you since I'm not the one who said it. :lol:
You must have a boring life Half-Wit (or is it dimwit or nitwit?) :lol: You just can't read which you've already proven.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
wtf

Post by wtf »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:59 am
You must have a boring life Half-Wit (or is it dimwit or nitwit?) :lol: You just can't read which you've already proven.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
Like I said, Phil, when you understand my little joke you'll be enlightened. It's sad that you are tossing lame insults at someone who's not insulting or attacking you in any way. If you made an attempt to understand my remark you'd learn something. What is your problem? You seem emotionally disturbed. I didn't attack you but you think I did. That's pathetic.
Philosophy Explorer

wtf wrote: ↑Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:14 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:59 am

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
Like I said, Phil, when you understand my little joke you'll be enlightened. It's sad that you are tossing lame insults at someone who's not insulting or attacking you in any way. If you made an attempt to understand my remark you'd learn something. What is your problem? You seem emotionally disturbed. I didn't attack you but you think I did. That's pathetic.
That's your interpretation.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
wtf

Post by wtf »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:18 pm That's your interpretation.
Explain to me what you think is going on.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

I get the joke. Got any more?