The Feckless C*nt Question

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Nick_A
Posts: 5205
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 am

The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by Nick_A »

Samantha Bee called Ivanka Trump a feckless c*nt on TV and the people applauded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRlMjotV6qg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez who defeated Joe Crowley in a Democrat primary was called by some a feckless c*nt.

I must admit that I’m confused as to what a feckless c*nt actually is and who has the authority to decide which women are feckless c*nts. Please advise. Can a computer program be devised to objectively determine what a feclless c*nt actually is and which women fit the description?
User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by -1- »

Nick_A wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:26 am Samantha Bee called Ivanka Trump a feckless c*nt on TV and the people applauded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRlMjotV6qg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez who defeated Joe Crowley in a Democrat primary was called by some a feckless c*nt.

I must admit that I’m confused as to what a feckless c*nt actually is and who has the authority to decide which women are feckless c*nts. Please advise. Can a computer program be devised to objectively determine what a feclless c*nt actually is and which women fit the description?
Feckless c*** is a person who is supposedly so ugly (inside or out or both) that nobody is willing to copulate with them.

Ivanka Trump is feckless because she is so attractive that men get their dickies shrinked up in fear of her. Beauty is an offensive weapon in humanworld. Men lose 20 points in IQ in the presence of a woman, for every point the said woman is above 7.

Alexandria is feckless because she's successful, bold, an achiever, and a shaker and a mover. Men get intimidated by a woman like that.

This won't last long. Gynearchy is on its way in. Men will get their buttocks slapped, whistled at on the street by construction worker women, get stalked, and done humiliating things to them. A father has been observed in England, telling his son on his wedding night, "son, a disgusting thing is going to happen to you. But just lie on your back, close your eyes, have a dong like a donkey, and think of England."
User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 940
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Nick_A wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:26 amAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez who defeated Joe Crowley in a Democrat primary was called by some a feckless c*nt.
Well, I guarantee you there are people within those two debacles who are flat-out hypocrites. But one element to this, is that it's considered acceptable in comedy to use terms that denigrate a particular group of people, if you are part of that group yourself. This would be why Bee could call someone else the C-word, being a women, whereas the people in this situation assumable aren't, at least not all of them. The second thing also isn't coming from a comedian.

Typically, where I would stand, is that you don't go after the president's family. When I saw certain republicans doing it with Michele Obama, I think it was almost always, just the most disgusting attempt to grasp at straws. Another example would be when that SNL writer called Barren Trump 'the first home-school shooter', which was just flat out indefensible.

In the case of Ivanka Trump, I actually think she is open for critique, because she does have a formal white-house title. But Bee's comments, in particular, are something I find absurd and unwarranted because she was going after her for what she wasn't doing. Whenever the 'moral imperative' is about what someone isn't doing, you need to be very, very careful on putting blame towards that person, because there are an infinite number of potential things that we all aren't doing to help the world.
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by Walker »

Some folks confuse such language with a critique, but it’s rather simple.

The words are just a crude insult.

The only people who insulted Michelle Obama’s name with those words were the older kids who had to eat her school lunches.

Folks not from the United States may not understand this, but it can be researched.

Although M.O. did not have official title other than FLOTUS, she took it upon herself to design the diets of the children, with the help of more personal staff than The Queen. It didn’t work out. Good intentions, but the food sucked.

Like most men, I prefer home cookin. I bet those kids who eat the free school breakfasts would like home cookin, too.

I don't know of anyone who called MO an FC for growing a garden on the White House lawn, like most everyone did during the Great Depression. It was a fine example of frugality from the first lady, if not an inspirational demonstration of how to get by in hard times.

The Leftist media adored Michelle and worked very hard to made her into an icon of feminine pulchritude.
Nick_A
Posts: 5205
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 am

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by Nick_A »

There are still some unanswered questions. For example:

1. Can a woman be feckless without being a c*nt?

2. Can a woman be a c*nt without being feckless?

3. Do words have meanings? If a comedian calls a woman a feckless C*nt it doesn't mean anything since a comedian and her followers are too ignorant to appreciate meanings so the phrase doesn't mean anything and any meaning is given by an expert in political correctness promoted by people who don't understand anything.

If a man calls a black man a feckless N, is it as politically incorrect as a woman calling another woman a feckless C*nt?

If some kid asks: "does anyone know what they are talking about," who could answer?
User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 940
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Walker wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:05 amThe only people who insulted Michelle Obama’s name with those words were the older kids who had to eat her school lunches.
I'm talking more along the lines of attacking a president's family member because of their association with the president, when it's not really a relevantly substantial one. I stand by my opinion that there was a lot of this with Michele, while I'm sure that was some genuine critique of her own character, I think a lot of it was reflected from a hatred of the Obama. It also happens with Melania trump, and Barbara bush later on for a different reason I still find pretty flimsy.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9149
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:43 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:05 amThe only people who insulted Michelle Obama’s name with those words were the older kids who had to eat her school lunches.
I'm talking more along the lines of attacking a president's family member because of their association with the president, when it's not really a relevantly substantial one. I stand by my opinion that there was a lot of this with Michele, while I'm sure that was some genuine critique of her own character, I think a lot of it was reflected from a hatred of the Obama. It also happens with Melania trump, and Barbara bush later on for a different reason I still find pretty flimsy.
Except that he has family members installed in powerful positions. What a weird, undemocratic system you have. There would be an uproar here if the PM put family members in top positions. The system here is pretty crap and undemocratic too, but not that undemocratic.
User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 940
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:06 am
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:43 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:05 amThe only people who insulted Michelle Obama’s name with those words were the older kids who had to eat her school lunches.
I'm talking more along the lines of attacking a president's family member because of their association with the president, when it's not really a relevantly substantial one. I stand by my opinion that there was a lot of this with Michele, while I'm sure that was some genuine critique of her own character, I think a lot of it was reflected from a hatred of the Obama. It also happens with Melania trump, and Barbara bush later on for a different reason I still find pretty flimsy.
Except that he has family members installed in powerful positions.
Then they might have a substantial relevancy to whatever situation, and if so are open to critique. I just basically don't want other people to have a guilt by association from things that are clearly the president's fault.

And, well... You use the word 'powerful' to describe their positions, but I think that is very debatable. In the case of Trump's family, almost all of them hold positions primarily focused on public image. The only one that holds a position of any notoriety is Jared Kushner as an adviser. And technically, he doesn't hold any power because he can't pass legislation, and he doesn't have any actual authority over an agency.
The system here is pretty crap and undemocratic too, but not that undemocratic.
As it stands, most of the president's cabinet choices do have to be individually approved by our senators, who are, in turn, voted in. That's probably not what you have in mind when you think of something democratic, but it logically wouldn't work to open up most of these white-house positions to a fully democratic vote of the people.

I mean I'm not very well informed on the current, political affairs of narniabiznus, but surely your prime minister gets the power to appoint a whole bunch of people to stuff?
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9149
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:09 am
I mean I'm not very well informed on the current, political affairs of narniabiznus, but surely your prime minister gets the power to appoint a whole bunch of people to stuff?
Not family members. People who are already members of parliament.
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by Arising_uk »

Nick_A wrote:... Please advise. ...
Easy, you're one.
Nick_A
Posts: 5205
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 am

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by Nick_A »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:28 pm
Nick_A wrote:... Please advise. ...
Easy, you're one.
More questions

Can a man be a feckless c*nt?

Would it be sexist for a man to question if he were a feckless c*nt even when politically correct experts in these matters say he is?
User avatar
Necromancer
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:30 am
Location: Metropolitan-Oslo, Norway, Europe
Contact:

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by Necromancer »

Nick_A wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:58 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:28 pm
Nick_A wrote:... Please advise. ...
Easy, you're one.
More questions

Can a man be a feckless c*nt?

Would it be sexist for a man to question if he were a feckless c*nt even when politically correct experts in these matters say he is?
That a man is that feckless c*** to the wanting homosexual or trying to present himself at a gay bar? Or is it that homosexuals are so liberal that all people find their way with one or other homosexual? I can only wonder...

Ways of saying gay:
Brüno, 2009, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dAc_sfTpFs, "travelling to Africa to buy 7 kgs gold of a child", that's Brüno.

Note: I think there are men who even "shoot" out their rect*m intestants. Another case of cancer? The World is surely crazy.
Note2: Important! I'm straight!
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by Arising_uk »

Nick_A wrote: More questions

Can a man be a feckless c*nt? …
Over here it's pretty much only a man who would be called such a thing.
Would it be sexist for a man to question if he were a feckless c*nt even when politically correct experts in these matters say he is?
I'm so bored with American stupidity, can't you go bother an American forum with such nonsense.
Nick_A
Posts: 5205
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 am

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by Nick_A »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:06 pm
Nick_A wrote: More questions

Can a man be a feckless c*nt? …
Over here it's pretty much only a man who would be called such a thing.
Would it be sexist for a man to question if he were a feckless c*nt even when politically correct experts in these matters say he is?
I'm so bored with American stupidity, can't you go bother an American forum with such nonsense.
Only the boring are bored. An official committee has been created by the government to resolve the question so people can learn what is PC. Yes I know it will only cost an estimated two million for the committee to conclude the matter so you can say we can't trust a cheap committee. But at least it show how much the government cares about the importance of PC.

You say it is boring. You need to be reeducated as to how to understand right and wrong.
FlashDangerpants
Posts: 2465
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: The Feckless C*nt Question

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Nick_A wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:55 pm An official committee has been created by the government to resolve the question so people can learn what is PC. Yes I know it will only cost an estimated two million for the committee to conclude the matter so you can say we can't trust a cheap committee. But at least it show how much the government cares about the importance of PC.
Stop trying to be whimsical and amusing. You are shit at it you talentless c*nt.
Post Reply