Prejudiced lightning

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: Prejudiced lightning

Post by Arising_uk »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:Who gives a rat's ass if you use a capital y, besides you. So for your lesson, it's American, not Yank nor yank. โ€ฆ
See the scare quotes you maroon and you were giving ME grammar lessons. :lol:
On this side of the pond, we don't refer to you as Brits, you over-opinionated dodo bird.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
:lol: It's your bird chummy. I'm not talking about Yanks but 'Yanks' of which you are a prime example.

Shouldn't you be off on a "100 purile questions to ask" site somewhere? After all you've not posted one for hours now.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:I bet you would come in first in an unpopularity contest. :lol:

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
And wouldn't give a toss if I did.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: โ†‘Tue May 29, 2018 9:06 pm Just like to add that since Arising isn't from the US (the UK right?), then I can forgive him for knowing next to nothing about the US.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
As if I need your forgiveness given you are such an idiot but why would I need to visit the US to know what a 'Yank' is? After all such as you has been visiting this site on and off for over a decade now.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Arising_uk wrote: โ†‘Tue May 29, 2018 10:33 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote:Who gives a rat's ass if you use a capital y, besides you. So for your lesson, it's American, not Yank nor yank. โ€ฆ
See the scare quotes you maroon and you were giving ME grammar lessons. :lol:
On this side of the pond, we don't refer to you as Brits, you over-opinionated dodo bird.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
:lol: It's your bird chummy. I'm not talking about Yanks but 'Yanks' of which you are a prime example.

Shouldn't you be off on a "100 purile questions to ask" site somewhere? After all you've not posted one for hours now.
I see you finally learned how to spell "grammar" :lol: . I see I got your feathers ruffled Kim. Worried about what questions I post. As I like to say, if you don't like the program, change the channel (and you can watch those Looney Tunes.)

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Philosophy Explorer

Arising_uk wrote: โ†‘Tue May 29, 2018 10:36 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: โ†‘Tue May 29, 2018 9:06 pm Just like to add that since Arising isn't from the US (the UK right?), then I can forgive him for knowing next to nothing about the US.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
As if I need your forgiveness given you are such an idiot but why would I need to visit the US to know what a 'Yank' is? After all such as you has been visiting this site on and off for over a decade now.
Over a decade!!! :lol:

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:I see you finally learned how to spell "grammar" :lol: . โ€ฆ
Shouldn't you be thanking me as you'd have not changed your post and your respinses would have still been there.
I see I got your feathers ruffled Kim. โ€ฆ
Only in your deluded fantasies.
Worried about what questions I post. โ€ฆ
Who's worried? It gives me great joy to watch you make such a tit of yourself.
As I like to say, if you don't like the program, change the channel (and you can watch those Looney Tunes.)

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
But I like watching you make a complete prat of yourself, its even funnier than the cartoons.
Philosophy Explorer

Arising_uk wrote: โ†‘Tue May 29, 2018 10:57 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote:I see you finally learned how to spell "grammar" :lol: . โ€ฆ
Shouldn't you be thanking me as you'd have not changed your post and your respinses would have still been there.
I see I got your feathers ruffled Kim. โ€ฆ
Only in your deluded fantasies.
Worried about what questions I post. โ€ฆ
Who's worried? It gives me great joy to watch you make such a tit of yourself.
As I like to say, if you don't like the program, change the channel (and you can watch those Looney Tunes.)

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
But I like watching you make a complete prat of yourself, its even funnier than the cartoons.
You are a cartoon.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

:lol: I'm crushed, boo! hoo! Woe is me.

Got anymore inane comments about prejudiced lighting or have you realised what a tit you've been about it?
Philosophy Explorer

Arising_uk wrote: โ†‘Tue May 29, 2018 11:44 pm :lol: I'm crushed, boo! hoo! Woe is me.

Got anymore inane comments about prejudiced lighting or have you realised what a tit you've been about it?
I'm getting through to you chicken. :lol:

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Like most of the 'Yanks' who have visited here over the past decade you live in a world of self-delusion.

Are you saying you still hold to the view lightning is prejudiced in some way and that the explanation that goggle et al have given you is not correct?
Philosophy Explorer

Arising_uk wrote: โ†‘Wed May 30, 2018 1:38 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote:

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Like most of the 'Yanks' who have visited here over the past decade you live in a world of self-delusion.

Are you saying you still hold to the view lightning is prejudiced in some way and that the explanation that goggle et al have given you is not correct?
I never held to the view that lightning is prejudiced, it only seems that way. And have you checked my stats to see that I haven't been at this website for over ten years, you dumb, lazy cluck? And you're still misspelling google (now I think a slug has more intelligence than you).

So henpecker, what else will your little scheming mind cook up?

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:I never held to the view that lightning is prejudiced, it only seems that way. โ€ฆ
Seems that way? How does it 'seem' that way?
And have you checked my stats to see that I haven't been at this website for over ten years, you dumb, lazy cluck? โ€ฆ
And like most 'Yanks' who've visited this forum over the past decade its all about you isn't it. :lol:
And you're still misspelling google (now I think a slug has more intelligence than you). ....
No I'm spelling the word exactly how I think it applies to many of those who use Google.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
You live in a world of fantasy and paranoia.
Philosophy Explorer

Arising_uk wrote: โ†‘Wed May 30, 2018 10:56 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote:I never held to the view that lightning is prejudiced, it only seems that way. โ€ฆ
Seems that way? How does it 'seem' that way?
And have you checked my stats to see that I haven't been at this website for over ten years, you dumb, lazy cluck? โ€ฆ
And like most 'Yanks' who've visited this forum over the past decade its all about you isn't it. :lol:
And you're still misspelling google (now I think a slug has more intelligence than you). ....
No I'm spelling the word exactly how I think it applies to many of those who use Google.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
You live in a world of fantasy and paranoia.
And you're an arrogant, unimportant dummy who isn't worth the bother. Your pathetic excuses are just that. Prove that I've been here for over ten years.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: And you're an arrogant, unimportant dummy who isn't worth the bother. ...
Always the reply of the 'Yank' when faced with actually having to think about what they say.

So, still not hearing how you think it 'seems like' lightning is prejudiced towards hitting men in the US. After all you ignore the obviously correct answer that men in the US are engaged in pursuits that increase their odds of being hit over the women by a factor of five, so what is it you think is the cause?
Your pathetic excuses are just that. ...
What excuses?
Prove that I've been here for over ten years.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Still all about you eh 'Yank'. This is why I put you in the 'Yank' club as you are incapable of thinking 'Hold on, this doesn't seem right? Maybe just maybe I've misunderstood something, let be go back and check" but no you just plough ahead digging an ever stupidity deeper trench. :lol:
Philosophy Explorer

Arising_uk wrote: โ†‘Wed May 30, 2018 12:14 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: And you're an arrogant, unimportant dummy who isn't worth the bother. ...
Always the reply of the 'Yank' when faced with actually having to think about what they say.

So, still not hearing how you think it 'seems like' lightning is prejudiced towards hitting men in the US. After all you ignore the obviously correct answer that men in the US are engaged in pursuits that increase their odds of being hit over the women by a factor of five, so what is it you think is the cause?
Your pathetic excuses are just that. ...
What excuses?
Prove that I've been here for over ten years.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Still all about you eh 'Yank'. This is why I put you in the 'Yank' club as you are incapable of thinking 'Hold on, this doesn't seem right? Maybe just maybe I've misunderstood something, let be go back and check" but no you just plough ahead digging an ever stupidity deeper trench. :lol:
Still unable to respond. Too bad you don't have Bob Evenson around to henpeck. You really didn't get far with him, did you? So which Brit club do you belong to? Must be the club of henpeckers. :lol:

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPhilX๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

PS Often people accuse me of things which actually applies to them. As it turns out, Arising has been around here for over ten years. That's what his stats show.