Where Are You?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

Where Are You?

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

................. Where are you? What are you doing in your life now? What is going through you now philosophically?

Impenitent

Re: Where Are You?

Post by Impenitent »

I am here.

fighting the sarcastic impulse

-Imp
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I'm where I AM

Doing what I AM doing.

Philosophically is going as and through me..in one ear and out the other.

:D
Ramu

Post by Ramu »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:44 am .
Well now. I realize that I Am Consciousness. I am Source. I am Mystery. I suppose that Source wanted the experience of being the little Ramu. I'm certainly hope that Brahman got what it wanted!

................. Where are you? What are you doing in your life now? What is going through you now philosophically?

Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

I'm in Canada, waiting for a tai chi class to begin, and philosophically resigned to dying in ignorance.

And how are you today?
Sage-ish

Post by Sage-ish »

I'm reevaluating everything as I write my current novel. I do that with each book I write. It helps me learn, grow and discard outdated beliefs.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sage-ish wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:37 am I'm reevaluating everything as I write my current novel. I do that with each book I write. It helps me learn, grow and discard outdated beliefs.
Well that's a novel way of looking at things. What is your novel about? (i'm genuinely interested)
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

I am in a state of slowing letting go because my existence in this world is merely finite
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:44 am ................. Where are you? What are you doing in your life now? What is going through you now philosophically?
I am doing an art project which is attempting to highlight the anomalies within the English language, and indeed those that are visually around us. I've decided to attempt to steer more toward the 'scientific' comprehension that we are indeed in a simulation rather than getting involved with the religious side of things, though they do skirt each other.
I am about to republish my sci-fi book on Amazon also. :D
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

I am transcending my contemporary being into an unwanted state of anxiety and simultaneously anchoring my same self in a world of optimism. I am exhilaratingly anticipating an end to my current 15 year sentence and a restart in an environment of fascinating experiences and the freedom to enjoy them.

At the moment, I am stifled and have been so for 4 years now on the completion of a manual for successful programming in the life's work of millennial translators. Meanwhile I continue to train for area competition in numerical problem-solving. Philosophically, I am contemplating my proverbial umbilical cord a la Hofstadter. And my dog is overweight.