Sexily-dressed women

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Beauty

Re: Sexily-dressed women

Post by Beauty »

PhilX,
What I said was in the context of being relative to others wearing full clothes.
A nude beach I would not like, but if I was justice and had to decide, then the issue of adolescents and kids and babies would be there. So what I would say is that for adults only, a nude beach is okay, and this is keeping in view that there are people who desire that(not me), and that desire is not wrong. Also keep in mind that the ones who desire a nude beach are there not others because others find it offensive. And if others say, what nonsense is that, then I will say that if you like mangoes and it is perfectly fine, not wrong, then you cannot have mangoes because there are others who don't like mangoes.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:14 am It seems some women get bothered by women who dress sexy wearing miniskirts and the like showing skin, yet on the beach women tend to expose even more skin in their bikinis, etc. without a peep from those disagreeable women.

Is there any sense to this? (doesn't bother me)

PhilX 🇺🇸
what women think about other women i ignore. (fk gals have understanding as to what turns a man on anyway).

if some scank get her nickers in a knot over another scank showing skin............and said latter has no body..............the the former is getting green over a non issue.

women are silly WRT to men.

let then play their silly games.

show all the skin you got gals - if you got no body (no hips/ass) I'll not notice.

if you are "packing" i'll got nutts even if the gal is covered in burka!

women are so cluleess ;-).
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:13 am
-1- wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:02 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:13 am ing married to Cher wouldn't make sense to you.

PhilX 🇺🇸
That's my point exactly. He had to marry her to get to screw her.

Normal-height guys and taller get to screw a variety of women, and they get married because they are in love or something. Basically, because they want to, not because they need a married partner for sex. (As never having sex being the only alternative.)
Ridiculous. Shorter men are often more attractive to women than taller ones. Height has little to do with attractiveness.

HA HA...................good one.

tall guy here.................not that i get much, but i know my height means much to women.

have any other jokes?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

wtf wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:44 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:14 am It seems some women get bothered by women who dress sexy wearing miniskirts and the like showing skin, yet on the beach women tend to expose even more skin in their bikinis, etc. without a peep from those disagreeable women.

Is there any sense to this? (doesn't bother me)
It's hard to say without seeing the visual evidence. Please post some pics so we can see for ourselves.
yep men are visual.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:56 am Interestingly, tall women don't shy away from dating short guys as much as really short women. And those average-height women who pride themselves with good will toward all men, are an easy pray (not to confuse with "easy prey") for short guys, too. If a woman of any height is not very much attractive, she has to buckle down to date below her height.

I, a man of 5'4", dated about 5 women who were over 5'11. One Platonically, the others, a bit more wildly. We were getting a lot of people to stare at us as we walked down the street, hand-in-hand. Ego-driven, and self-centred, I enjoyed the public's attention, and so did the women, apparently.
kewl, you must have personality to conpensate for height.

i know about stares dating a black women. black guys go nuts.

not other race/sex gives a shit.

but those black guys seeing a white guy with "one of theirs" seems too much for some of them to take.

children, they need to grow up and grow a pair.

there is a reason black women are leaving black guys, many are unemployed and offer them nothing outside of a dick - which I along with height was granted/given quite a lot if i do say so...............neither here nor there.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Science Fan wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:35 pm Only in a philosophy forum can we go from an interesting topic about sexily clad women, to a boring conversation about the height of men.
Trump has small hands BTW.

you know what that means.

lol
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:11 am Wrong again. There has been no scientific evidence posted. Odd that you are perfectly fine with 'generalisations' about women. Typically PC hypocrisy. I couldn't care less what women like--it's just the bullshit I have a problem with.

scifan is right:

sumation

women like tall and lean men (dislike short and/or fat-potbellies).

men like curves, tits/ass...............i'm more the latter, but the rule remains. few guys like rulers/sticks (ya some guys like Asians - why? no clue, i'm limp myself WRT to them, no curves. exceptions to the rule i assume

like you WRT to short fellows.

lol.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Science Fan wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:38 am Veggie: Damn you are thick. The PC-brigade spends a lot of its time bad-mouthing the USA. That's as true of Americans who are into PC as it is for Kiwis who are into PC.
true Sir. even when i was in college in the 90's it was fastionable to slam American Empririalism - and the USSR was still around (barely)!
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Science Fan wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:46 pm It also undermines their unscientific claim that they are smarter than conservatives, because if one's political orientation is based on evolution giving rise to political personality traits, then one's political orientation is not based on rational arguments, but on biologically driven feelings.
not heard this concept before. not sure i agree with it either.

I'm a Liberal, but respect Conservatives that offer a mindful view of there politics. (i.e I always resprected "old school" conservatives - folks like Frum and Gurgen................but their own party threw them out "Rinos".................only "Conservatives" left today are brain dead Trumpites.

i hate PC btw - remember when the "liberals" were alive and numorious BEFORE all the PC shit took over.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:10 am
Serendipper wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:15 amAnn Coulter has often said that one can only punch up, not down, because the one you're criticizing has to be smart enough to understand the criticism, therefore you can never insult the stupid. The truth of that is obvious enough to see, but it begs the question if the corollary is also true: that those who can never be insulted are necessarily stupid.
This presupposes that to be stupid, the only criteria is to not understand the criticism.

This is stupid.

Would Ann Coulter be smart enough to understand this? Or would she understand it and let it pass, and not be insulted. That would also only prove she was stupid.

I don't buy Ann Coulter's criteria of what constitutes stupidity.

"ann the man" is a mindless conservo bot. a hannity in skirts.

best ingored uttlerly like the rest of the Legion (rush, anchor baby Veitnamese bitch Malkin, big dick Wiener - er i mean Savage, alex nut jones, hate rant Levin, ...and these of the 10 or so brain dead Legion filth infecting AM radio.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:51 pm
Greta wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:35 am Recently a conservative(?) pastor claimed that masturbation was a pathway to homosexuality because masturbating males are effectively having sex with a man.
Also, the pastor excluded 50% of humanity from being homosexual on the same basis. When a woman masturbates, she is having sex with a woman.

What about that.
take this up with "I'm straight!!" Ted Haggard.

lol
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Serendipper wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:25 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:02 pm
Serendipper wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:00 pm

I haven't heard that one. Hmm.. if that is true, then the church needs to supply women to give me a bath lest I become homosexual :D
Of course, since women are a commodity to be 'supplied'. Is that Correct?
Certainly not in your case :lol: Send me a bevy of nuns, not feckless feminists!

If you want to talk about commodities, we've entered into the realm of male dispensability. Men are 80% of completed suicides, 90% of workplace fatalities, nearly all war casualties and no one seems to give a damn which makes men completely and utterly disposable commodities in the eyes of women who continue to confine their piss and moanings about how they're being oppressed from their perch up high on their pedestals supplied to them with the lives of countless men. Don't set your steaming bucket of self-righteous hypocritical drivel on my doorstep.
yep. and why MGTOW has membership.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:15 am
Then, while waiting in line for some ice cream, the father notices this one full-grown man, not a socially inept boy, staring at his daughter. The father takes this for about five seconds, then speaks quietly with low energy, pointing his words at just that man. He says hey buddy, and when the man looks at him, he smiles and looks the man right in the eye (the action that triggers monkeys) and he says, knock it off. And the guy does.
nice, and to the point.

I've been that guy - the creep.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

gaffo wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 5:59 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:11 am Wrong again. There has been no scientific evidence posted. Odd that you are perfectly fine with 'generalisations' about women. Typically PC hypocrisy. I couldn't care less what women like--it's just the bullshit I have a problem with.

scifan is right:

sumation

women like tall and lean men (dislike short and/or fat-potbellies).

men like curves, tits/ass...............i'm more the latter, but the rule remains. few guys like rulers/sticks (ya some guys like Asians - why? no clue, i'm limp myself WRT to them, no curves. exceptions to the rule i assume

like you WRT to short fellows.

Not true Gaffo. Black women love to rub my potbelly (I call it rubbing Mr. Buddha). Why? You would have to ask them.

PhilX 🇺🇸

lol.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 6:02 am
Science Fan wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:38 am Veggie: Damn you are thick. The PC-brigade spends a lot of its time bad-mouthing the USA. That's as true of Americans who are into PC as it is for Kiwis who are into PC.
true Sir. even when i was in college in the 90's it was fastionable to slam American Empririalism - and the USSR was still around (barely)!
Umm no. I just can't stand America and Americans. Can't stand anything about them. That's neither 'right' nor 'wrong'. It just is.
Btw, what's WRT?