Sexily-dressed women

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Sexily-dressed women

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:04 am FFS. Russia is an ancient country. Europe and the rest of the world has been cut up, reconfigured, conquered, reconquered, christianised, islamised, communised, de-imperialised, Britishised, Frankised etc.etc. multiple times over the centuries. The US is how old? The US has attacked and caused great harm to how many countries since the middle of the last century?

Korea and China 1950-53 (Korean War)

North Korea invade South Korea............drove the Allied Forces (Turk to Americans - since that force was a UN one - not "american") Pussian(s)............

until MacArthur (worthless for having 2 days to remove his b-17's from Philipenes to Australia...........sat on his arse and allowed said arcraft to be blown up.....................

redeemed himself with the Bay in Ichon action ------------which prevented defeat and so today a fullbore NK korea.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:04 am Indonesia 1958

East Timor.

nothing more need be said.

Cuba 1959-1961
Guatemala 1960
Congo 1964
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Cambodia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Grenada 1983
Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)
Libya 1986
El Salvador 1980s
Nicaragua 1980s
Iran 1987
Panama 1989
Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1993
Bosnia 1994, 1995
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Yugoslavia 1999
Yemen 2002
Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)
Iraq 2003-2015
Afghanistan 2001-2015
Pakistan 2007-2015
Somalia 2007-8, 2011
Yemen 2009, 2011
Libya 2011, 2015
Syria 2014-2015

Countries that have attacked the US:
and what about Angola? Ethiopia?

not sure why you include Yeman and Syria (Yemeni Hoothis are in the right - yes that mean Iran is right - Saudis (and US - by extension (why do you negate regional politics/reality - Yemen is a Saudi/Iranian war!!!!!!!!).

Syria is just a shit storm with no known direction/interests yet.

lets talk about Bahrain! (who talks about Bahrain? - know one (why? - for it own thread IMO), america is in the wrong side! we side on the minority Suni's - make up 20 percent of people there yet have all the opportunities (that would be ok if same opporunities were allowed for the Shia majority - but are not..........................BTW whats the word with the 30+ Bahraini (regardless if Sunni or Shai, though knowing something about theri nation most were prob Sunni...................they still rotting in jail for upholding Hypocrite's oath??????????? ) doctors/nurses.

US's support of Bahrain's Monarchy turns my stomach Madam.

I'm no American appogist,but i'm nt paritsan either - willing to fixate other's conduct as evil - from China's illegal occupation of Tibet, to Israel's conduct with non jew in WB, to the illegal russian taking of Cyrmia, to the same wrt to easten Ukraine!!!!!!!!!!

remove your fking BLINDERS (its not all about the US) - and become a equal objective condenation of dissrule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madam.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:14 am Just another paranoid yank moron with no answers and little education :roll: .
Well I hope you DON'T stick your head in the oven over it.
:lol:

🇺🇸PhilX🇺🇸
Walker

Post by Walker »

gaffo wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:00 am as stated I'm an ignoramous on this particular, but only wish to champion learning history and Rule of Law (modern understanding of - per UN/etc) - then applying said to past historical actions.

carry on.
The hijinks of Clinton and crew have turned egalitarian rule of law into a quaint anachronism to be waved in front of the common folks, which can be like a cape to a bull.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:27 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:00 am as stated I'm an ignoramous on this particular, but only wish to champion learning history and Rule of Law (modern understanding of - per UN/etc) - then applying said to past historical actions.

carry on.
The hijinks of Clinton and crew have turned egalitarian rule of law into a quaint anachronism to be waved in front of the common folks, which can be like a cape to a bull.
since you reply to me - and noted i left the Dems with clinton (no interest in you defeding your god Trump) - do you have anything to discuss with me?

honestly asking.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:30 am

carry on.
since you reply to me - and noted i left the Dems with clinton (no interest in you defeding your god Trump) - do you have anything to discuss with me?

honestly asking.
:D
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:37 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:30 am

honestly asking.
Silly ad homs and non-sequiturs. You just can't handle having your shallow 'arguments' blown to smithereens (don't worry, you aren't alone in that). I don't have a god you twit. I don't go around idolising people--everyone is ordinary just below the surface. You will do your back in, bending over trying to find a box for me :roll:
??? you talking to me? you have a point?

could not make head or tales from your post.

welcome clarification.

not invective though.

I value reciprocity - will reflect what is given me (and note who starts the fight - which I've not (and so by default (simple civility for the stranger) i act in accordance of Sermon on the Mount - until another starts the fight - then i become reciprocity central and return the "favor".

and so you "taling to me" - it so expect a invective equal back.

if you are addressing another, then i will not return a favor you give another.

clarify madam
RickLewis

Post by RickLewis »

Not much gender philosophy in here. I mean there is some, but not very much at all. So I'm moving this thread to the Lounge.