Sexily-dressed women

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Sexily-dressed women

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:58 am Some guys are better looking than others, and some guys are really tall, and they get the women, while the short guys just go home and sit down and moan.
"tall" for women is like "hips" for men.

I thank God (though atheist - i thank "him" anyway) I'm tall..........................

as man I'm fine with a hippy pigmy(sp).

3 ft tall? "she got "Back"? -ok great!!.

;-).

it clear that "tall" for women is a strong instinct (it is universal aphro across time and culture).
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:13 am
-1- wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:02 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:13 am ing married to Cher wouldn't make sense to you.

PhilX 🇺🇸
That's my point exactly. He had to marry her to get to screw her.

Normal-height guys and taller get to screw a variety of women, and they get married because they are in love or something. Basically, because they want to, not because they need a married partner for sex. (As never having sex being the only alternative.)
Ridiculous. Shorter men are often more attractive to women than taller ones. Height has little to do with attractiveness.
bullshit.

Tall is tops.

then money/aphamale personality (tribal leader - money potential).

then looks is the far low third.

guys just like hips and tits (any whatever proportions - me hips rule. other men tits ( i like tits - like "jugs" too - but, gals with huge tits lack butt, so for me they lack my primal first desire though have the secondary asset)).

we even tend to ignore (at our peril) personality/character if they have the "Assets". (will-full male blinders).
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

wtf wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:44 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:14 am It seems some women get bothered by women who dress sexy wearing miniskirts and the like showing skin, yet on the beach women tend to expose even more skin in their bikinis, etc. without a peep from those disagreeable women.

Is there any sense to this? (doesn't bother me)
It's hard to say without seeing the visual evidence. Please post some pics so we can see for ourselves.
indeed picts!!!!

;-).
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:56 am Interestingly, tall women don't shy away from dating short guys as much as really short women. And those average-height women who pride themselves with good will toward all men, are an easy pray (not to confuse with "easy prey") for short guys, too. If a woman of any height is not very much attractive, she has to buckle down to date below her height.

I, a man of 5'4", dated about 5 women who were over 5'11. One Platonically, the others, a bit more wildly. We were getting a lot of people to stare at us as we walked down the street, hand-in-hand. Ego-driven, and self-centred, I enjoyed the public's attention, and so did the women, apparently.
though i don't agree with your conclusion that women do not instinctively go for tall men, that in your case your height was not a hindrance show that you have a "persona" that was clearly "alpha male".

I respect that.

as for the "looks" I've get them too (I'm tall 6-2), but don't like them (black guys stare at me and my black girl (I'm white)).

I enjoyed reading you post Sir, all the best.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 am God you talk a load of bollocks.
Thanks for the confidence you lay in my sincerity and in candid confessions.
I appreciate your candor.

ignore veg she and i had a "tussle" in the isreali thread.

i've decided to ignore her since last week after posting to her in good faith for dicussion's/mutual understading's sake.

she is not interested in such things.

seems to live off sniping/snarkyness.

my time here is not to play those shallow games.

just ignore her, she offers nothing of value IMO.

carry on.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Still no answer to my question then. I order everyone to ignore him (except me, because he's fun).
-1-

Post by -1- »

Guffo, and Veggie both order me to become ignorant... which is bliss...

Bless you two, too.

Knowledge is for ninnies. Wisdom is overrated. Philosophy is not.

... hey. I never felt so liberated in my life.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

1: VT is part of the PC police brigade on here. I hate PC police.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Science Fan wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:02 pm 1: VT is part of the PC police brigade on here. I hate PC police.
I know we all hate each other secretly. No big news. But we all seem to get along nevertheless.

For instance, no incidence of cannibalism has been reported among us philosophers yet on this forum.

I also applaud the gun industry remaining completely on the physical side of things, and not having invented bullets that travel the communication waves to seek out and kill their targets.
vegetariantaxidermy

Doesn't have a clue what PC means. Bless him.
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:19 pm Doesn't have a clue what PC means. Bless him.
Which "him" spake you of? We are all hims around here.

It is one of my quirks. An instant and very strong urge to burn alive at the stakes those who use pronouns without a clear link to their antecedents.

That practice is cheap, thoughtless, and inconsiderate. Never even mind stupid. Because you communicate without communication; you think your meaning got through, and it did not. Lack of foresight, lack of insight.

It really burns me up when that happens.
Serendipper

Post by Serendipper »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:13 am Ridiculous. Shorter men are often more attractive to women than taller ones. Height has little to do with attractiveness.
We had a good discussion about this on ILP http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2693758

The point to drive home is that the shorter the woman, the more important a guy's height becomes.

Relatively few studies on height preferences exist. To date, the samples used in the Western world come from seven nations (United States, Germany, Austria, England, Canada, France, and Poland). Some key patterns have been found across these Western cultures: (a) females prefer men who are taller than average; (b) most studies find that a female’s height is positively correlated with her preference for a male mate’s height; and (c) women’s preferred difference in height seems to be greatest for shorter women. http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10 ... 3X13519256
vegetariantaxidermy

I thought it unnecessary since there only seems to be one 'person' around here calling me 'PC'. Clearly I was wrong. I keep forgetting that Americans need everything spelt out to the letter.
vegetariantaxidermy

Serendipper wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:51 pm Relatively few studies on height preferences exist. To date, the samples used in the Western world come from seven nations (United States, Germany, Austria, England, Canada, France, and Poland). Some key patterns have been found across these Western cultures: (a) females prefer men who are taller than average; (b) most studies find that a female’s height is positively correlated with her preference for a male mate’s height; and (c) women’s preferred difference in height seems to be greatest for shorter women.[/i] http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10 ... 3X13519256
A 'Yahoo' survey. So, scientifically sound then. Why do males obsess so much about what women like? The fact is that males are NEARLY ALWAYS taller and bigger than women, so women don't tend to have a lot of choice when it comes to 'dating' males taller than themselves. Duh!
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Veggie: You are the most PC person I've ever seen on social media. The mindless PC crowd does what? They bad-mouth America, and you obsess over that part of PC culture. What else do PC people do? They resort to name-calling when they encounter someone who disagrees with them. You have that down pat too.

Not to mention your identity-politics, where you even claim a man cannot have an opinion on abortion. Of course, this leads to an absurdity: A woman who wants abortions banned, according to you, is an opinion that should be given greater weight than a man who wants abortions to be legal.