Jewish Bloodline?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
Science Fan
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Science Fan » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Eodnhoi7: How did the situation even arise in the first place? Through the fault of Jordan, right. A fact you conveniently overlook and never mention to anyone. So, let's make sure people are aware of the real history and Jordan's criminal acts, which, to date, the SJW's have fully supported in their hypocrisy against Israel.

The "westbank" was originally part of the British Mandate. The UN had recommended that it be part of a Palestinian Arab state. So, what happened? Did the Jews come in and steal the land to prevent this from occurring? Nope. King Abdullah of Jordan used military force to annex the land as part of his kingdom. What was the world's response? Certainly the people who have their panties knotted in a bunch over Israel must have demanded boycotts against Jordan, and there must have been some Palestinian uprising against Jordan? Nope. The world was silent as hell, and accepted the land becoming part of Jordan. No one said a word about it.

Then, what did Jordan do? Arab armies declared their goal of eliminating Israel and King Hussein of Jordan launched rockets into Jerusalem. So, Israel defended itself, and won, and that is how we ended up in this mess. The mess in the westbank is due to three criminal acts of Jordan: 1. It used military aggression to annex the land, taking what it had no right to take. 2. It attacked Israel, which it had no right to do. 3. After losing the war with Israel, it refused to take the people in the westbank back into Jordan, despite having no problem with them being Jordanians earlier, and even Arafat declared that after they took over Israel, they would join it with Jordan, as they were all one people.

If Jews weren't involved, the world would know exactly whom to blame for the mess, and this problem would have been resolved long ago. The world simply uses double standards when Jews are involved. They always have, and it appears there is no end in sight.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11961
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:38 pm

gaffo wrote:Damn right - or should i say Reich Vichy stile. French were willing aiders and abetters to Nazis - from 40-44.
Wasn't all of France.
They shall never get my respect. their actions (Nazis-buddies-wannabees) and cowardice (didn't fight worth shit - from refusing to invade Germany in Sep39 (when they could have marched into Berlin and stopped the war before it started - 90-pecent of German forces were busy invading Poland!), to siting on their asses during the "phony war" for 1/2 year until the germans rolled over them like the cheap carpet they were. ...
So easy to talk about marching and fighting but you forget that it was only twenty odd years since the last butchery so people were very loathe to do it all again. How short the Polish memory is as who do you think equipped and trained your Blue Army?
correct, not the Poles, unlike the worthless French the Poles FOUGHT!
Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:11 pm
The French and the Poles lost about the same numbers in WWII

not sure why you are so biased - but check your historical reality lenses. you need a new prescription.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/stude ... -world-war

more poles died in ww2 defending liberty....while the french sat on their fat arses drinking wine and cozying up with Germanic thugs. ...
Got no great love for Vichy France but it wasn't all of France and my apologies as I was talking about soldiers and meant no disrespect to the millions of Poles the Nazis killed. Although it doesn't look like they mainly died defending liberty but as forced labourers building the Reich or massacred as a consequence of the actions of those who did take up arms against the Nazi as the Nazi made it very clear that they would just kill all in the area where there was a resistance act, much like they did in Greece. If the government of Poland had been given the same options as the French do you not think they might have taken them?
again - you seem to know little history (you a frenchman? - french are like the japanese - never willing to take responsibility for their roles in ww2 - so like cowards rewrite "history" to make their side all lillywhite.)

https://frenchhistory.wordpress.com/vic ... roduction/
The French do have a problem with revisiting their History as they're just not much interested in hair-tearing about the past as the Anglo-Saxons appear to be. But all are guilty of such stuff -
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... ngs-claims
https://forward.com/schmooze/213058/the ... re-hunted/

Although I find it amusing that an American talks about rewriting history as from my cultural history the yank would not have even come in the first place if it wasn't for Jap attacking them and let's not even start on the complete whitewash of the French contribution out of American Revolutionary history as without their money, arms and military know-how you'd have stayed a colony.
Unlike the Vichy France (remember France did not surrender to Germany She signed an Armistice (yes I know its bullshit - but the French had to much pride to allow the reality of surrender and so intead demanded the fiction of armistice -and so with that fiction become fact - comes RESPONIBILITY!!!!!!!! as an independant soveriegn France!

which as we all know did only Gemany's bidding as her puppet.
It's easy for those not occupied to talk about what they'd do in the same situation if given the same options.
---------
Pole/Polnad was WIPPED OUT!!!!! literally, there was no sham Armistice, no sham Vichy Poland. instead we got German "governorship" of "leibesrum". German Military rule over Polish peoples and lands.

.............so, even if you have the same number of Jews ratted out - France being Soveriegn Nation and Poland now being "Greater Germany" - i thing he former have the higher moral obligation to not turn Jews in (i.e. they were not pulverized into dust).

whats worse is you don't have the same numbers - more pissant French wllingly and with glee under the Soveriegn French Vcihy Nation turned in Jews than did any of what few left alive Poles ever did.
Fair points and I apologise for my mistakes but then again the French didn't
French didn't need to - they didn't even fire a shot through ww2.
Then how did two hundred thousand of their soldiers die?
not sure where you get your history - but the Poles never massacred anyone. you are thinking of the RUSSIAN massacre of the Poles in 45 (to prevent "Free Poles" from forming an independant Poland.

Germans massacred many Jewish Poles and a few Catholic Poles in 39/40.

where is no "Polish Massacre" - i,e, pole killing cart blanch - never have been.
Not saying they were big in comparison but no-one was innocent of terrible behaviour during these times. See the links above.
------------------------

now if either of us are in a fire-fight and in a fight for our lives. You can take the Frechy to watch your back, I'll take a Pole,

I'll visit your grave.
This really is all nonsense eh! But if you wish I'll take one of Napoleon's Old Guard.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4957
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:46 am

gaffo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:51 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:40 am
...it needs no other moral system.
and that is the problem. Pax Americana/Israel/etc...............

to hell with your Nationalistic Moral highground above the Rule of Law of the Community of Nations.

there is no room in my mind as a Universal Humanist for your Tribalist bullshit mindset of the previous millinia.


got vote for Brexit/Trump/Putin.


---------------

thanks for civil reply - i'm on soapbox above and your minds i find literally toxic (tribal is toxic to me).

ranting without insulting i hope.

carry on.
So much for individual rights, and the rights of groups....last time I check the Universal Mindset sought to annihilate any form of individual rights yet claims "everyone" has value.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4957
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:53 am

Science Fan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:10 pm
Eodnhoi7: First off, when you claim that the so-called Westbank is occupied by Israel, according to the UN, you should actually pay attention to the specific UN resolution that addresses the issue. It does not even remotely support your claim. The UN resolution in question is Resolution 242, passed by the UN Security Council in 1967. I'll quote it for you, so you can't misinterpret it.

"The Security Council, expressing its continuing concern with the grave situation in the Middle East, emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war and the need to work for a just and lasting peace in which every State in the area can live in security, emphasizing further that all Member States in their acceptance of the Charter of the United Nations have undertaken a commitment to act in accordance with Article 2 of the Charter, affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:
Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;
Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force;
Affirms further the necessity for guaranteeing freedom of navigation through international waterways in the area; for achieving a just settlement of the refugee problem; for guaranteeing the territorial inviolability and political independence of every State in the area, through measures including the establishment of demilitarized zones;
Requests the Secretary General to designate a Special Representative to proceed to the Middle East to establish and maintain contacts with the States concerned in order to promote agreement and assist efforts to achieve a peaceful and accepted settlement in accordance with the provisions and principles in this resolution;
Requests the Secretary-General to report to the Security Council on the progress of the efforts of the Special Representative as soon as possible."

So, what does this Resolution state? First, Israel only has to withdraw when the Arabs have recognized Israel's right to exist and are neither threatening Israel or attacking Israel. Since the Palestinian Authority encourages the stabbing of Jewish children in their sleep, and pays the families of suicide bombers life-long pensions, up to $15,000.00 per month, for murdering Jews, Israel has no obligation presently to either withdraw, or even enter into negotiations for peace. This is according to this UN Resolution. The people who hate Israel, insist that Israel first withdraw, and then, they'll later think about whether there should be peace with Israel. That position is specifically rejected by the resolution. Sad for the social media warriors on social media.

Secondly, the words "all" or "the" do not appear before the word "territories." This was intentionally done. This means that there is nothing in the UN Resolution that contemplates Israel withdrawing completely from the territory, and that Israel may in fact claim some of it in any peace negotiations. That's hardly a UN statement that Israel is occupying the area, is it? It's recognizing in fact that the territory is in dispute and that the portion ultimately belonging to Israel is presently unknown.
Fallacy of Authority.

The U.N. is strictly an exhibition of tribal force, it is a group of nations nothing more. If the group of nations does not have the necessary force to accomplish their objective, then by default they are immoral.

Israel is just a tiny little country compared to the vast expanse of the U.N., if it exists against the will of other countries then the countries have no authority over it.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4957
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:58 am

Science Fan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:21 pm
Eodnhoi7: How did the situation even arise in the first place? Through the fault of Jordan, right. A fact you conveniently overlook and never mention to anyone. So, let's make sure people are aware of the real history and Jordan's criminal acts, which, to date, the SJW's have fully supported in their hypocrisy against Israel.

The "westbank" was originally part of the British Mandate. The UN had recommended that it be part of a Palestinian Arab state. So, what happened? Did the Jews come in and steal the land to prevent this from occurring? Nope. King Abdullah of Jordan used military force to annex the land as part of his kingdom. What was the world's response? Certainly the people who have their panties knotted in a bunch over Israel must have demanded boycotts against Jordan, and there must have been some Palestinian uprising against Jordan? Nope. The world was silent as hell, and accepted the land becoming part of Jordan. No one said a word about it.

Then, what did Jordan do? Arab armies declared their goal of eliminating Israel and King Hussein of Jordan launched rockets into Jerusalem. So, Israel defended itself, and won, and that is how we ended up in this mess. The mess in the westbank is due to three criminal acts of Jordan: 1. It used military aggression to annex the land, taking what it had no right to take. 2. It attacked Israel, which it had no right to do. 3. After losing the war with Israel, it refused to take the people in the westbank back into Jordan, despite having no problem with them being Jordanians earlier, and even Arafat declared that after they took over Israel, they would join it with Jordan, as they were all one people.

If Jews weren't involved, the world would know exactly whom to blame for the mess, and this problem would have been resolved long ago. The world simply uses double standards when Jews are involved. They always have, and it appears there is no end in sight.

That is most likely because they respresent the dualistic nature of humanity at a global level, and movements toward a "purity" (such as we seen with Germany in WWII, or cultural cleansing through pogroms) want to ignore the inherent struggling nature of man by a false unification which ignores man inherent nature of struggle.

What country can say that its name implies "Wrestling with God"? Philosophically speaking its name alone is the most honest embodiment of the human condition.


Science Fan
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Science Fan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Eodnhoj7: I committed no fallacy of authority, by providing the facts that refuted your claim that the UN has declared an occupation over land that is clearly disputed.

Furthermore, the very fact that no one, not the UN, not the clowns who seek boycotts against Israel, no one, ever protested against Jordan using military force to annex the land, proves that the criticisms against Israel are based on hypocrisy. Jordan literally did what Israel is being falsely accused of. Yet, no one cared. People the world over, including the so-called Palestinians, supported the military aggression of Jordan in taking over the land. So, that being the case, even if Israel did use military aggression to take over the land, which Israel never did, no one should be bitching.

The facts are that Egypt participates in the blockade of Gaza and even bombed the crap out of Gaza after the last war Israel had in Gaza ended. No one condemned Egypt for bombing Gaza. No one is demanding boycotts against Egypt, or claiming Egypt should not exist. Yet, when Israel was forced to go into Gaza, to clear out more than 30 terrorist tunnels that had been dug into Israel from Gaza, the world condemned Israel, and accused it of "genocide." Yeah, right, that's why Israel went out of its way to prevent deaths, and adopted recommended cease-fires, every one of which was violated by the so-called Palestinians. It's hypocrisy to not allow Israel to defend itself, when the people condemning Israel would damn well demand their own countries take far more aggressive military action to protect them from terrorist tunnels.

Israel is so small and the Jews such a small percentage of the world's population, that the fixation with Israel alone is evidence of anti-Semitism.

There are presently more than 350 groups of people around the globe fighting for statehood. The vast majority of people who fixate on Israel have no clue who these people are and never fight for them. The vast majority of people who claim that they are concerned with the Palestinians never condemn Jordan, Egypt, Syria, or Lebanon for mistreating them. The vast majority of people who claim that they have to obsess over the fate of the Palestinians who reside thousands of miles from where they live, never give a shit about the poor people living in their own cities.

It's called hypocrisy if we are to be honest with ourselves.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4957
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:10 am

Science Fan wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:40 pm
Eodnhoj7: I committed no fallacy of authority, by providing the facts that refuted your claim that the UN has declared an occupation over land that is clearly disputed.

Furthermore, the very fact that no one, not the UN, not the clowns who seek boycotts against Israel, no one, ever protested against Jordan using military force to annex the land, proves that the criticisms against Israel are based on hypocrisy. Jordan literally did what Israel is being falsely accused of. Yet, no one cared. People the world over, including the so-called Palestinians, supported the military aggression of Jordan in taking over the land. So, that being the case, even if Israel did use military aggression to take over the land, which Israel never did, no one should be bitching.

The facts are that Egypt participates in the blockade of Gaza and even bombed the crap out of Gaza after the last war Israel had in Gaza ended. No one condemned Egypt for bombing Gaza. No one is demanding boycotts against Egypt, or claiming Egypt should not exist. Yet, when Israel was forced to go into Gaza, to clear out more than 30 terrorist tunnels that had been dug into Israel from Gaza, the world condemned Israel, and accused it of "genocide." Yeah, right, that's why Israel went out of its way to prevent deaths, and adopted recommended cease-fires, every one of which was violated by the so-called Palestinians. It's hypocrisy to not allow Israel to defend itself, when the people condemning Israel would damn well demand their own countries take far more aggressive military action to protect them from terrorist tunnels.

Israel is so small and the Jews such a small percentage of the world's population, that the fixation with Israel alone is evidence of anti-Semitism.

There are presently more than 350 groups of people around the globe fighting for statehood. The vast majority of people who fixate on Israel have no clue who these people are and never fight for them. The vast majority of people who claim that they are concerned with the Palestinians never condemn Jordan, Egypt, Syria, or Lebanon for mistreating them. The vast majority of people who claim that they have to obsess over the fate of the Palestinians who reside thousands of miles from where they live, never give a shit about the poor people living in their own cities.

It's called hypocrisy if we are to be honest with ourselves.
Actually I never made one claim about the west bank, only that Israel exists and can exercise whatever authority it chooses until another super-power has the force to put it into check.

I never made a claim about the UN either, until you made the assertion of the UN as a moral authority through historical fact.

You made the claim about the west bank and history or not, the fallacy of authority as a logical construct extends to moral endeavors as well.

a) People claim the existence of Israel is immoral.
b) Israel Exists
c) it may be implied that the people who claim the existence of Israel is immoral have no moral authority to do so.

That sums up all I have to say...I never brought up the west bank once...frankly I don't care...Israel can do what it wants.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:10 am
Science Fan wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:40 pm
Eodnhoj7: I committed no fallacy of authority, by providing the facts that refuted your claim that the UN has declared an occupation over land that is clearly disputed.

Furthermore, the very fact that no one, not the UN, not the clowns who seek boycotts against Israel, no one, ever protested against Jordan using military force to annex the land, proves that the criticisms against Israel are based on hypocrisy. Jordan literally did what Israel is being falsely accused of. Yet, no one cared. People the world over, including the so-called Palestinians, supported the military aggression of Jordan in taking over the land. So, that being the case, even if Israel did use military aggression to take over the land, which Israel never did, no one should be bitching.

The facts are that Egypt participates in the blockade of Gaza and even bombed the crap out of Gaza after the last war Israel had in Gaza ended. No one condemned Egypt for bombing Gaza. No one is demanding boycotts against Egypt, or claiming Egypt should not exist. Yet, when Israel was forced to go into Gaza, to clear out more than 30 terrorist tunnels that had been dug into Israel from Gaza, the world condemned Israel, and accused it of "genocide." Yeah, right, that's why Israel went out of its way to prevent deaths, and adopted recommended cease-fires, every one of which was violated by the so-called Palestinians. It's hypocrisy to not allow Israel to defend itself, when the people condemning Israel would damn well demand their own countries take far more aggressive military action to protect them from terrorist tunnels.

Israel is so small and the Jews such a small percentage of the world's population, that the fixation with Israel alone is evidence of anti-Semitism.

There are presently more than 350 groups of people around the globe fighting for statehood. The vast majority of people who fixate on Israel have no clue who these people are and never fight for them. The vast majority of people who claim that they are concerned with the Palestinians never condemn Jordan, Egypt, Syria, or Lebanon for mistreating them. The vast majority of people who claim that they have to obsess over the fate of the Palestinians who reside thousands of miles from where they live, never give a shit about the poor people living in their own cities.

It's called hypocrisy if we are to be honest with ourselves.
Actually I never made one claim about the west bank, only that Israel exists and can exercise whatever authority it chooses until another super-power has the force to put it into check.

I never made a claim about the UN either, until you made the assertion of the UN as a moral authority through historical fact.

You made the claim about the west bank and history or not, the fallacy of authority as a logical construct extends to moral endeavors as well.

a) People claim the existence of Israel is immoral.
b) Israel Exists
c) it may be implied that the people who claim the existence of Israel is immoral have no moral authority to do so.

That sums up all I have to say...I never brought up the west bank once...frankly I don't care...Israel can do what it wants.
You are wasting your 'breath'. He doesn't care what the person he's addressing has said or not said, he just makes it up to suit whatever he wants to rant about. He has these imaginery 'arguments', even with people who are more or less agreeing with him. It's very strange. I could see that his response bore no resemblance to anything you had written. He's also never wrong, so don't expect an apology (unless it suits his agenda). Apologies require a certain degree of maturity and of course a conscience.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4957
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:08 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:10 am
Science Fan wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:40 pm
Eodnhoj7: I committed no fallacy of authority, by providing the facts that refuted your claim that the UN has declared an occupation over land that is clearly disputed.

Furthermore, the very fact that no one, not the UN, not the clowns who seek boycotts against Israel, no one, ever protested against Jordan using military force to annex the land, proves that the criticisms against Israel are based on hypocrisy. Jordan literally did what Israel is being falsely accused of. Yet, no one cared. People the world over, including the so-called Palestinians, supported the military aggression of Jordan in taking over the land. So, that being the case, even if Israel did use military aggression to take over the land, which Israel never did, no one should be bitching.

The facts are that Egypt participates in the blockade of Gaza and even bombed the crap out of Gaza after the last war Israel had in Gaza ended. No one condemned Egypt for bombing Gaza. No one is demanding boycotts against Egypt, or claiming Egypt should not exist. Yet, when Israel was forced to go into Gaza, to clear out more than 30 terrorist tunnels that had been dug into Israel from Gaza, the world condemned Israel, and accused it of "genocide." Yeah, right, that's why Israel went out of its way to prevent deaths, and adopted recommended cease-fires, every one of which was violated by the so-called Palestinians. It's hypocrisy to not allow Israel to defend itself, when the people condemning Israel would damn well demand their own countries take far more aggressive military action to protect them from terrorist tunnels.

Israel is so small and the Jews such a small percentage of the world's population, that the fixation with Israel alone is evidence of anti-Semitism.

There are presently more than 350 groups of people around the globe fighting for statehood. The vast majority of people who fixate on Israel have no clue who these people are and never fight for them. The vast majority of people who claim that they are concerned with the Palestinians never condemn Jordan, Egypt, Syria, or Lebanon for mistreating them. The vast majority of people who claim that they have to obsess over the fate of the Palestinians who reside thousands of miles from where they live, never give a shit about the poor people living in their own cities.

It's called hypocrisy if we are to be honest with ourselves.
Actually I never made one claim about the west bank, only that Israel exists and can exercise whatever authority it chooses until another super-power has the force to put it into check.

I never made a claim about the UN either, until you made the assertion of the UN as a moral authority through historical fact.

You made the claim about the west bank and history or not, the fallacy of authority as a logical construct extends to moral endeavors as well.

a) People claim the existence of Israel is immoral.
b) Israel Exists
c) it may be implied that the people who claim the existence of Israel is immoral have no moral authority to do so.

That sums up all I have to say...I never brought up the west bank once...frankly I don't care...Israel can do what it wants.
You are wasting your 'breath'. He doesn't care what the person he's addressing has said or not said, he just makes it up to suit whatever he wants to rant about. He has these imaginery 'arguments', even with people who are more or less agreeing with him. It's very strange. I could see that his response bore no resemblance to anything you had written. He's also never wrong, so don't expect an apology (unless it suits his agenda). Apologies require a certain degree of maturity and of course a conscience.
Maybe, however, I am not expecting an apology from anyone...this is a philosophy forum...on the internet of all places...we discuss issues whether we disagree or not in attempt to stifle the inevitable result of everyone eventually throwing ad-hominums....or dually, for some, to give reason to use them.

The most "logical" arguments are usually the most subjective ones anyhow. To me logic is no-different than picking up a paint brush...you paint something and wait for judgement on it....paint some more and repeat the same step. Eventually enough people agree, and you tell your-self this was worth something...then realize the people judging it are idiots...then you pick up the paint brush and continue.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:12 pm

Pompous as expected :roll:

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4957
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:07 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:12 pm
Pompous as expected :roll:
For what exactly?

It I state an argument and people disagree because I have certainty, people will get "angry".
However if I ask a question out of confusion, I will be labeled a fool.

Either way I am met with insult, or someone is offended.

View this from my perspective, for once, what exactly is the best course I should follow?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:13 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:07 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:12 pm
Pompous as expected :roll:
For what exactly?

It I state an argument and people disagree because I have certainty, people will get "angry".
However if I ask a question out of confusion, I will be labeled a fool.

Either way I am met with insult, or someone is offended.

View this from my perspective, for once, what exactly is the best course I should follow?
You obviously didn't understand what I wrote. And why would location exempt anyone from an apology? (No response required).

gaffo
Posts: 2377
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by gaffo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:12 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 am

You are wasting your 'breath'. He doesn't care what the person he's addressing has said or not said, he just makes it up to suit whatever he wants to rant about. He has these imaginery 'arguments', even with people who are more or less agreeing with him. It's very strange. I could see that his response bore no resemblance to anything you had written. He's also never wrong, so don't expect an apology (unless it suits his agenda). Apologies require a certain degree of maturity and of course a conscience.
yes Veg is right, E-hodge7, "science fan" clearly confused you with me "gaffo" - and addressed you in error.

as to Veg's assessment of the charactor of "Sci-fan" - i'm not qualified to support or deny.....not seeing enough posts for "he/she" to determine in good conscience my myself.

post more Sci-fan, so i can judge your character.

----------

carry-on.

BTW - Veg i think you are ok - though i was dick to you over MGTOW/women/etc last month - appology accepted i hope?

"Foghorn Leghorn"...........sorry forget your name here (read your "defense of France" and assumption that Poland would have been another France - NO they would not have! IMO) read your reply to me in above post - civil (thanks).

in fact you seem level headed and not unlike myself.

you do play toward "french appologist" unlike myself, but willing to talk about it (correct you).

lol.

-----I'll get to addressing your post to me Foghorn - you have a mind and i value that - and so value discussion. (correction WRT to Lacky Nazi Frenchmen).

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:28 am

No clue what that load of gibberish is all about, but you seem to be the only person confusing posters. ↑

gaffo
Posts: 2377
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by gaffo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:44 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:28 am
No clue what that load of gibberish is all about, but you seem to be the only person confusing posters. ↑
oh ok, my mistake, seemed that scifan was confusing me with e7. maybe not so.

whatever ;-/.

at this point i couldn't care less.

peace to all deserving, fk all others.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests