Jewish Bloodline?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Science Fan
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Science Fan »

Bad economic times can certainly give rise to an increase in anti-Semitism. In the USA, during the Great Depression years, Father Coughlin, the Jew-hating conspiracy theorist was quite popular. However, anti-Semitism mainly stems from Islam, Christianity and a certain variety of irrational atheism that holds Jews responsible for the existence of all religion, including Christianity and Islam, despite the fact Christians and Muslims routinely butchered Jews. This is why if one lives in a predominantly Buddhist culture, anti-Semitism is rare. Just yesterday I had a Christian tell me that Jesus was right that Jews were the spawn of Satan. Now, how insane is that?
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6316
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Science Fan wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:45 pm Bad economic times can certainly give rise to an increase in anti-Semitism. In the USA, during the Great Depression years, Father Coughlin, the Jew-hating conspiracy theorist was quite popular. However, anti-Semitism mainly stems from Islam, Christianity and a certain variety of irrational atheism that holds Jews responsible for the existence of all religion, including Christianity and Islam, despite the fact Christians and Muslims routinely butchered Jews. This is why if one lives in a predominantly Buddhist culture, anti-Semitism is rare. Just yesterday I had a Christian tell me that Jesus was right that Jews were the spawn of Satan. Now, how insane is that?
I heard stories of some "Christian" women claim that Jesus was not even Jewish but Ukrainian (their native land).

My neighbor who claims to recieve messages from God tried to break into the white house a month or so ago...the secret service ended showing up asking my other neighbor's questions...she was also a fundamentalist from some weird christian sect.

Most of these "churches" I do not take too seriously and ignore what they say for the most part. Was the Christian who told you that jews were the spawn of satan a woman by any chance?
Science Fan
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Science Fan »

Yes, it was a woman, an older one, but I'm not sure what her gender has to do with it, I've seen this type of comment from male Christians as well. The Arab Muslims claim Jesus was an Arab Muslim, so a lot of anti-Semitic groups claim that Jesus was not Jewish. If Jesus actually existed, he would have been Jewish, but anti-Semites love to rewrite history. Whether it is the history of modern Israel or ancient history, anything that can be done to undermine Jews, they will do. There is no line that Jew-haters are not willing to cross. At least, I've never seen it yet.
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by gaffo »

I'm done with you this will be my last post to you on this matter.

you are a dishonest poster - willfully misscharacterizing my clear posts above.

Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm Gaffo: But you do want the destruction of Israel.

nope, no more than i wished for the destruction of South Africa in the early 80's.

Israel is now the last South Africa, it practices Apartied towards the people she illegally controls in the lands she illegally occupies and in the land she illegally settles with rabid jewish religious fanatics in places like Kyrat Arba and Hebron.


question for you:

are Yegal Amir and Baruch Goldstein your heroes? - they are to many Settlers.

Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm You stated as much when you lied and claimed that Israel is obligated to take in millions of non-citizens,


nope - showing your troll colors, i stated that Israel is in vlolation of International Law (4th Geneva accords), and should be shamed/boycotted/etc by the rest of world (like we did with South Africa), until they reform and conform with the conditions of the 4th Geneva Accords with they are signatory.

clearly unlike you - i value the Rule of Law as absolute for all nations (and unlike you I do not play favorites - allow for exemptions to signatories).


Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm who were Jordanians and Egyptians,

irrelevant (and you know it). "Were"

today they are Israeli possessions.

Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm who declared war on Israel.
yep, the governments of.

and quess what?

irrelevant under Geneva Accords - the issue in not about who started it - its about who controls the land and the oblication that controling power has toward the people living on it.

Israel has had 50 yrs to comply with the Geneva Accords which they affirmed via their signature.

so JUST DO IT!



Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm You know damn well that the reason you want to violate the normal legalities for such situations, which would require these people to return to their countries of Jordan and Egypt, is because if you force Israel to take them in,
the normal legalities is to force Israel to take then in as Israeli Citizens, or leave the WB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you twit!


you are a twit if you think forced population transfer (cattle cars of a million WB Arabs to Egypt/Jordan) is in any way legal under the Rule of Law - its not Bubba. Geneva Accords forbid forced population transfers.

Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm then Israel will be destroyed,
nope - how does Israel no longer being a Jewish Majority equate to "Israel being destroyed"

you HAVE to be a TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to equate Judaism with Israel.

Neturei Karta is knocking bubba.


Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm as there will no longer be a Jewish majority in Israel.

ya, so? whats the problem?

Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm In fact, you revealed that this was your ultimate goal when you posted a comment cheering on the very idea that Israel will be taken over from within by an increasing Arab-Muslim population.

its not a "Goal" its called reality, and inevitable inexcerable outcome.

why, because Israel did not leave the WB when they had the chance (2000 and earlier when a 2-state solution was viable) - its too late now.

and Colin Powel is right - Pottery Barn rule applies, your Israel took land that had people on it, they did not address those peoples concerns within the Rule of Law and now it is too late for them to leave, because the Israel gov has been promoting Jewish Settlers to steal that land piece by piece in the hope that they will make life so intollarable that the Arabs with just pack their bags and move to Jordan.

ain't gonna happen.

what will happen is that Israel will increasingly be boycotted and shamed in the civilized world, until the "give up" and allow the Palis to become Israelis, ad which point Israel will not longer be a Jewish majority.


Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm
The stats don't reveal that by the way,


ok then, what you are you worried about?

Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm but Jew-haters typically make the claim.

oh yes the old race baiting chestnut - anyone that critizes Israel - even when it practices Apartied - MUST BE Anti-Semitic..................that "Race card" is loosing its effect after 20 years of reality regarding the real world practices of Israel in the Westbank.

we no longer fear that label - you've over used it and most with eyes and minds know you are full of shit WRT to that label and Israeli national conduct.

----------------- now since you support Apartied, you must be an Anti-Semite too - since you clearly view Arabs as lesser peoples, since you advicate their forced transfer away from their homes to foriegn neighboring nations.

so who is the Anti-Semite?



Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm So, Gaffo, how come Egypt does not have to take these people in when Egypt itself has an embargo in place against them?
because they aren't fucking Eyptian! dolt.

it is illegal to evict anyone out of their homeland/nation into another without their consent - its all in the Geneva Accords - which Israel (and Egypt) signed in the late 40's.


Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm Arafat was so Egyptian, he was born in Cairo.

then he's Egyptian.

most Palestinians were not born in Cairo, and so are not Egyptian.
Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm Yet, Egypt gets a free-pass from you, and all we hear from you is the dehumanization of Jews in Israel.

OF COURSE EGYPT GETS A FREE PASS!!!!!!!! - THEY ARE NOT FUCKING OCCUPYING THE WESTBANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel solders and Rabid Relgious Reich Judaic Settlers dehumanize Arabs in the WB hourly - for the last 35 ys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d946a-4GUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZHpamrbdhA


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcioiFMQ8GA


https://www.haaretz.com/1.5088576
Science Fan
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Science Fan »

Gaffo: You are a liar. The facts are you lie about Israel all the time, as a way of spreading hatred against Jews. Israel is not now an apartheid state, not has it ever been. However, the groups you support are apartheid. The Arab-Muslims in Gaza have cleansed there area of all Jews. They persecute Christians as well, as the Christians in Gaza, after the Jews left, have dwindled in number. You have never once protested the Jews having their homes and property stolen from the by nations like Egypt, and have never once asked Egypt repay the money and property they stole from their Jewish population.

Equating Israel to South Africa is a gross lie. It is a lie that only someone who cares nothing of the facts would state over social media. How can Israel be an apartheid state when Arab Muslims have served as justices on Israel's highest court and have numerous seats, for years and years, in Israel's highest legislative body?

As far as you ignoring the UN resolution that states the land is in dispute, and that Israel may even be entitled to all of the land, it just shows how you cherry-pick the facts when it comes to Israel.

You support a group that pays the family of terrorists who murder Jews life-long pensions. That makes you a supporter of crimes against humanity. That's a fact.

Lie all you want, but you posted that you want Israel destroyed by illegally forcing it to take in a group of Arab Muslims that attacked Israel with the stated goal of murdering all Jews. In fact, that is still what their charter says, and you support them, which means you also support that charter. Israel has no obligation to take in as citizens a group that committed war against Israel. That's nonsense. Your position literally means that an aggressor could never lose a war. Attack Israel, and if you win, and kill off all Jews in Israel, then people like Gaffo will be cheering, while denying hatred for Jews. On the other hand, if you lose, well, then people like Gaffo will claim then that Israel has the obligation of allowing you full Israeli citizenship, which would literally mean, you still get to win the war and take over Israel. That's absurd. You would never apply such ridiculous standards to any other group of people, if they were not Jews.
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by gaffo »

Science Fan wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:43 pm Gaffo: You are a liar. The facts are you lie about Israel all the time, as a way of spreading hatred against Jews. Israel is not now an apartheid state, not has it ever been. However, the groups you support are apartheid. The Arab-Muslims in Gaza have cleansed there area of all Jews.

the lair is you Sir.

Ariel Sharon removed the Racist Settler Jews from Gaza.

.................................i'm now fully done with you - you have shown yourself a lair and uninformed.

gooday and goodbye.
Science Fan
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Science Fan »

Gaffo: The "lair" is me? I'm 100% positive I am not a "lair."

Those so-called settlers actually invested heavily in Gaza, and the Arab-Muslims, during the time Jews were in Gaza, benefitted from this investment. While you claim the Jews were racist, you claim that the Arabs who demanded their remova are not racist. How could that be? Would you say that if whites demanded blacks move out of their neighborhood, that the blacks were the racists? Doubtful, yet, this is the very claim you make against Jews who have been cleansed from a large geographical area, by racist Arabs.

You also failed to mention that those so-called "racist" Jews left behind millions of dollars of equipment, which they literally gave to the Arab-Muslims who demanded their removal. And what did the Arab-Muslims do? They were so racist against Jews that rather than use the equipment for their benefit, they destroyed it. These are the racists you support. You literally support the cleansing of Jews. Not just from Gaza, but also from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Yemen, and even Israel itself. That's as racist as it gets, Gaffo.
Science Fan
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Science Fan »

Gaffo: Your racism against Jews is also counter-productive. There is greater violence from Gaza, where all Jews have been cleansed, with your blessing, than there is in the so-called Westbank, where Jews live near Arabs in the area. While there is still violence in the Westbank, where the Palestinian Authority is on public record supporting the brutal stabbing to death of Jews in their own homes, including children, and even babies, there are also Jews who get along quite well with their neighbors. But, of course, admitting that there is less hatred where Jews are allowed to live next to Arabs would undermine your agenda of removing all Jews from the entire Middle East.
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by gaffo »

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9313
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:42 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3d3Fmouh4
I'm trying to be objective here, but I can't work out where the 'apartheid' is. Do Israeli arabs have separate toilets, restaurants, schools? Do they get to vote? I'm confused. And if Palestinians don't acknowledge Israel, then why would they want to live there? If they managed to kick out all the jews, what do you think would happen after that? Modern Israel is a jewish construct, built by them, for them. Do you think the Paelstininans would run it as it's being run now? Look after it as their own? Or would it crumble into disrepair, ruled by radical islamic warlords? Become crime-ridden ghettos like South African cities have become? What do you think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hB-aNCrC68
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by gaffo »

Science Fan
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Science Fan »

Gaffo claims that Israel is an "apartheid" state, which is a gross misstatement of the facts. In Israel, Arab-Muslim citizens have been judges for ages, and as judges they have sentenced Jewish-Israeli citizens to prison. That could never happen in an "apartheid" nation. Israel is in fact a multi-"racial," multi-religious, and multi-cultural nation, the only nation like it in the entire Middle East. Arab Druze prefer to live in Israel than in Jordan, Egypt, or any other Muslim nation, and for good reason. The same is true for Arab Christians, Arab atheists, Blacks, gays, trans-genders, etc., etc.

When it comes to the Jews, Gaffo prefers fascist regimes that persecute Jews, Christians, Druze, atheists, agnostics, gays, women, etc., etc.
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:42 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3d3Fmouh4
I'm trying to be objective here,
thats good, objectivity is the cornerstone toward wisdom.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am but I can't work out where the 'apartheid' is. Do Israeli arabs have separate toilets, restaurants,schools?
yes those things are all separate - via guarded Settlements, gates, army partrols, and a 23 foot high 200 mile wall.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am Do they get to vote?
nope, palistinians cannot vote in Israeli elections.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am I'm confused.
why are you confused?, this is simple stuff madam.


vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am And if Palestinians don't acknowledge Israel,
why do you make that silly assumption?

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am then why would they want to live there?
compared to their current alternative? I suspect a majority would wish too. Does a prisoner wish to remain in his cell if offered to be free outside?

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am If they managed to kick out all the jews,
not worth considering, because that will never happen. I'd prefer to remain in our real world and discuss probable futures - not fanciful silly ones.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am what do you think would happen after that?
see above.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am Modern Israel is a jewish construct, built by them, for them.
yes, but you left out the other half of what Israel - included in its founding document and of equal weight - a Democracy.

she could be a Democratic Judiac State up until 2000 or so - but no longer, the Settlements in the WB have killed the 2-state solution (no way Israel will removed the settlemens now - way too many). not enough Arab part left for a viable 2 state now.

game over.

that leaves only one solution - full incorporation of WB into Israel with full citizenship of the Arabs as Israeli citiizens, This means Israel with have to choose to either be a Theocracy or a Democracy - she will not able to be both, demographic will not allow it.

-was for Gaza, not sure where she fits in since she is no longer occupied by Israel and is in effect "a state" - of sorts now.

harliners on both sides will hate this - those in Israel will bust a gut over the idea if their State no longer being a majority Jewish, and the hardine Palistinians will bust a gut over not getting their own state.

sorry folks, thems the facts on the ground now and its not reversible - deal with it.


vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am Do you think the Paelstininans would run it as it's being run now? Look after it as their own? Or would it crumble into disrepair, ruled by radical islamic warlords? Become crime-ridden ghettos like South African cities have become? What do you think?
i think lacking exceptional leadership as in another Mandala or ghandi - the odds are that it will not be pretty - not a war, but much low lever civil strife, there are now 3 generations of hate behind them on both sides (but the demographics don't change over bad feelings and civil strif) will take at least one generation - under good leaders - to muddle through (or 3 under poor leadership).

there is no alternative. not since around 2000 or so.


yes south africa is not doing so well now - sadly, hopefully she can get her act together though. however the SA today is still better than the one of the 1980's - for most south africans at least.

I'm not a segregationist myself, you are?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G9RjfkgSVw
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by gaffo »

sciencefan is big into "whataboutisms" and never mentioned the westbank - ever, once the biased (Israeli?) troll refered to the "the so called Westbank"

no doubt he meant to say Judea and Summaria.
Science Fan
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by Science Fan »

Gaffo: You have been stumped numerous times. The very fact you cling to your lies proves the points I've made against you. You have lied, and lied and lied, and ignored every materially relevant fact that undermines your narrative that Jews are evil and must be murdered off. Since you have never once denied supporting Hamas, which has openly declared in its charter, that all Jews, everywhere, must be murdered, then you are in fact allied with those who are no different from Nazis. The people you support are so racist against Jews, they openly call for their ban from entire nations, and their murder. Go look up the Fogel family murders that were done by two Arab-Muslims, and they butchered an entire family, including a four-month old baby. The response from the Palestinian Authority? The Palestinian Authority called the murderers heroes and legends, and called for more people to do the same. Go look up the continued murders of Jewish children who are merely sleeping in their own homes. And you've never once condemned such acts. Instead, you support those who commit them.

Among the numerous facts you have no explanation for are the following: 1. Why there are more than 350 people right now fighting for statehood, and you only support one of those groups, the so-called Palestinians, while ignoring all others. 2. You can't even explain why you have never once protested against Iran's persecution of Arabistan Arabs who want statehood. They have a far better claim to nation hood than the Palestinians and they face far worse persecution. 3. You can't explain why you have lied and called Israel an apartheid state when it gives its Arab-Muslim citizens even greater rights than they would have if they lived in any European nation, and certainly any Islamic nation. 4. You can't explain why you lie about your own nation having stolen land by brutal force against Native American Indians and Mexicans, which literally means that there is a greater argument against the existence of the USA than there is for the destruction of Israel. 5. You claim you don't pay attention to poor blacks living near you, and instead spend all your time on some Arabs across the globe from you, because those poor blacks in your own country are not subject to institutionalized racism. That's false. You can go visit any university library and find out how wrong you are.

If you were really motivated by concern about the so-called Palestinians, and not out of hatred for Jews, then you would be protesting against Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, because all of those nations have treated the Palestinians far worse than Israel ever has, and Jordan and Egypt created the mess to begin with. But, since you can't blame the persecutions of the Palestinians by Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt on Jews, you completely ignore their conduct.

It's pretty obvious what your agenda is ----- to dehumanize Jews by lying about Israel.
Post Reply