Jewish Bloodline?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:13 am lol.

i have no motive.

now if you would be so kinda to either ignore my post or answer my prior inquiry.
If you would be so kind as to learn to read.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:18 am

i have no motive.

now if you would be so kinda to either ignore my post or answer my prior inquiry.
If you would be so kind as to learn to read.
not into playing cryptic games. if you have a point that you made earlier then repost it.

or just ignore my inquiry. i ask you 3 times now and you have not addressed it.

why is that?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

i have no motive.

I thought it was rhetorical. There didn't seem to be anything to answer.
I don't know why the the region can't just be left to evolve naturally, WITHOUT interference from mischief-making meddlers. Just look at the huge mess in the ME caused by meddling morons (still the same players, after all this time).
Why don't you like Mugabe? At least he's black. Damn. You 'Progressives' are never satisfied (although I've never heard any of you criticising him). Y'all had your fun in that region, job done, and then it was onto the next project to flex your holier-than-thou muscles. How do you pick your projects? There are several billion genuinely oppressed humans on the planet.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Gaffo: But you do want the destruction of Israel. You stated as much when you lied and claimed that Israel is obligated to take in millions of non-citizens, who were Jordanians and Egyptians, who declared war on Israel. You know damn well that the reason you want to violate the normal legalities for such situations, which would require these people to return to their countries of Jordan and Egypt, is because if you force Israel to take them in, then Israel will be destroyed, as there will no longer be a Jewish majority in Israel. In fact, you revealed that this was your ultimate goal when you posted a comment cheering on the very idea that Israel will be taken over from within by an increasing Arab-Muslim population. The stats don't reveal that by the way, but Jew-haters typically make the claim. After all, while ignoring every other fact about Israel why stop with this absurd claim?

So, Gaffo, how come Egypt does not have to take these people in when Egypt itself has an embargo in place against them and even bombs them? Arafat was so Egyptian, he was born in Cairo. Yet, Egypt gets a free-pass from you, and all we hear from you is the dehumanization of Jews in Israel.

Can you point to a single time you have ever been concerned about the Balkars who are Muslims wanting state-hood? How about the Muslim Uighurs? Or, how about Iran's brutalization against the Arabistani people? No? Why not? Because out of the 350 people around the globe currently fighting for statehood, only the made-up group the Palestinians can be used to dehumanize Jews.

Have you ever even visited a poor neighborhood within 100 miles from where you live? Doubtful. Have you ever done squat for the poor people living near you, and far closer to you than the Palestinians? Doubtful.

Just think, this OP was about a person asking if he was Jewish, and you took the conversation off in a direction about Israel. Why? Because today's Jew-haters use lies and the dehumanization of Israeli Jews to "justify" hatred against Jews. This is why after Trump announced he was going to move America's Israeli embassy, a mob in Sweden burned a synagogue and chanted outside that Jews should be shot. Oh, those so "clever" Swedes, blaming their local Jews for something Trump did? Yeah, how much brain-power does it take to be that frigging stupid?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Science Fan wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm Gaffo: But you do want the destruction of Israel. You stated as much when you lied and claimed that Israel is obligated to take in millions of non-citizens, who were Jordanians and Egyptians, who declared war on Israel. You know damn well that the reason you want to violate the normal legalities for such situations, which would require these people to return to their countries of Jordan and Egypt, is because if you force Israel to take them in, then Israel will be destroyed, as there will no longer be a Jewish majority in Israel. In fact, you revealed that this was your ultimate goal when you posted a comment cheering on the very idea that Israel will be taken over from within by an increasing Arab-Muslim population. The stats don't reveal that by the way, but Jew-haters typically make the claim. After all, while ignoring every other fact about Israel why stop with this absurd claim?

So, Gaffo, how come Egypt does not have to take these people in when Egypt itself has an embargo in place against them and even bombs them? Arafat was so Egyptian, he was born in Cairo. Yet, Egypt gets a free-pass from you, and all we hear from you is the dehumanization of Jews in Israel.

Can you point to a single time you have ever been concerned about the Balkars who are Muslims wanting state-hood? How about the Muslim Uighurs? Or, how about Iran's brutalization against the Arabistani people? No? Why not? Because out of the 350 people around the globe currently fighting for statehood, only the made-up group the Palestinians can be used to dehumanize Jews.

Have you ever even visited a poor neighborhood within 100 miles from where you live? Doubtful. Have you ever done squat for the poor people living near you, and far closer to you than the Palestinians? Doubtful.

Just think, this OP was about a person asking if he was Jewish, and you took the conversation off in a direction about Israel. Why? Because today's Jew-haters use lies and the dehumanization of Israeli Jews to "justify" hatred against Jews. This is why after Trump announced he was going to move America's Israeli embassy, a mob in Sweden burned a synagogue and chanted outside that Jews should be shot. Oh, those so "clever" Swedes, blaming their local Jews for something Trump did? Yeah, how much brain-power does it take to be that frigging stupid?
Last time a war was waged on the jews, they got a country, and all the previous progroms (specifically in Europe/Eastern Europe) gave them the means to financial power.

How much more power will they get with the next persecution we all know is coming?
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

The Holocaust did not strengthen the Jewish community in any way. It butchered them. The Jews alive today are fewer in number than there were before the Holocaust.

Israel also started off by the UN allowing Israel to exist, as three separate parcels of land, disconnected, where most of the livable land was where Jews already resided, after having paid for the land and reclaimed it, clearing out the swamp land. Then, immediately after the state of Israel was declared, which gave Israel less than 10% of the Palestinian Mandate, while Arab-Muslims got the other 90% plus, Egypt bombed Israel on the very day the Jews were celebrating the birth of their new nation. Egypt also stole the homes from its Jewish population, and forced them to run for their lives to Israel, with the plan that the Jews would be murdered off as 5 Arab-Muslim nations attacked Israel. This was right after the Holocaust, and the Jews were literally fighting for survival, and they won. And as any victor who defends itself against an act of aggression, they took more land, and unified Israel. Israel was attacked again and again and this resulted in some further expansions, all justified under any standards that would be applied to any other people on Earth --- except for Jews, that is.

The last war Israel fought in Gaza was due to more than 30 terrorist tunnels having been dug inside Israel from Gaza. Israel could only seal the tunnels by going to where they originated from inside of Gaza. One tunnel originated from a UN building, which means the UN had to know its building was being used to murder and kidnap Jews in Israel. In fact, the tunnels were used to murder three Jewish teenagers in Israel. One of the kid's father was called when the terrorists used the kid's cell phone, and the father got to literally hear the back of his son's head being blown apart. There was also additional intelligence that the tunnels were going to be further used for a mass invasion inside Israel. So, Israel defended itself, and look what happened? While Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt actually supported Israel because they knew the Palestinians were at fault, the UN, all of Europe, and the USA, all condemned Israel. Name another country that would not have cleared those terrorist tunnels? Name one? The world always uses different standards to judge Jews, and it is solely based on anti-Semitism. I'm getting sick and tired of the hatred, lies against Israel and Jews, and hypocrisy from the Jew-haters.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Science Fan wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:37 pm The Holocaust did not strengthen the Jewish community in any way. It butchered them. The Jews alive today are fewer in number than there were before the Holocaust.

And yet for the first time, in recent history, they were able to fight off multiple countries at one moment. They may have became relatively smaller but also relatively stronger.

Israel also started off by the UN allowing Israel to exist, as three separate parcels of land, disconnected, where most of the livable land was where Jews already resided, after having paid for the land and reclaimed it, clearing out the swamp land. Then, immediately after the state of Israel was declared, which gave Israel less than 10% of the Palestinian Mandate, while Arab-Muslims got the other 90% plus, Egypt bombed Israel on the very day the Jews were celebrating the birth of their new nation. Egypt also stole the homes from its Jewish population, and forced them to run for their lives to Israel, with the plan that the Jews would be murdered off as 5 Arab-Muslim nations attacked Israel. This was right after the Holocaust, and the Jews were literally fighting for survival, and they won. And as any victor who defends itself against an act of aggression, they took more land, and unified Israel. Israel was attacked again and again and this resulted in some further expansions, all justified under any standards that would be applied to any other people on Earth --- except for Jews, that is.

The last war Israel fought in Gaza was due to more than 30 terrorist tunnels having been dug inside Israel from Gaza. Israel could only seal the tunnels by going to where they originated from inside of Gaza. One tunnel originated from a UN building, which means the UN had to know its building was being used to murder and kidnap Jews in Israel. In fact, the tunnels were used to murder three Jewish teenagers in Israel. One of the kid's father was called when the terrorists used the kid's cell phone, and the father got to literally hear the back of his son's head being blown apart. There was also additional intelligence that the tunnels were going to be further used for a mass invasion inside Israel. So, Israel defended itself, and look what happened? While Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt actually supported Israel because they knew the Palestinians were at fault, the UN, all of Europe, and the USA, all condemned Israel. Name another country that would not have cleared those terrorist tunnels? Name one? The world always uses different standards to judge Jews, and it is solely based on anti-Semitism. I'm getting sick and tired of the hatred, lies against Israel and Jews, and hypocrisy from the Jew-haters.
Why? Are you a Jew?
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

The Jews in Israel fought with outdated weapons. They literally had to push their tanks during the night by hand to get them into position during the morning. They did not even have lights on them.
In Germany, Poland, Eastern Europe, when the Jews could fight back, they did. It's a little hard to win such fights though when you are greatly outnumbered, and those around you are better armed than you are. Not to mention, the Jews also enlisted in the allied forces and were among those that marched into Germany.
Would I have to be Jewish to be disgusted about anti-Semitism? Why? Do I have to be a transsexual to be disgusted about how transgenders are being treated? Black to be disgusted with how blacks are being treated?

Hasn't the world spent enough time attacking Jews? Can't people get a better hobby, like tennis or golf as opposed to promoting anti-Semitism 24/7? The world fixates on the Jews who make up less than 0.25 of 1% of the global population. If that's not insanity, then what the hell is it?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Science Fan wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:01 pm The Jews in Israel fought with outdated weapons. They literally had to push their tanks during the night by hand to get them into position during the morning. They did not even have lights on them.
In Germany, Poland, Eastern Europe, when the Jews could fight back, they did. It's a little hard to win such fights though when you are greatly outnumbered, and those around you are better armed than you are. Not to mention, the Jews also enlisted in the allied forces and were among those that marched into Germany.
Would I have to be Jewish to be disgusted about anti-Semitism? Why? Do I have to be a transsexual to be disgusted about how transgenders are being treated? Black to be disgusted with how blacks are being treated?

Hasn't the world spent enough time attacking Jews? Can't people get a better hobby, like tennis or golf as opposed to promoting anti-Semitism 24/7? The world fixates on the Jews who make up less than 0.25 of 1% of the global population. If that's not insanity, then what the hell is it?
Last time I checked people are divided as both rational and irrational as a whole race and as individuals...
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Last I checked, the left-leaning political parties in the western world have normalized anti--Semitism, and there are also far-right groups engaged in anti-Semitism. So, that basically leaves some people in the center who don't engage in anti--Semitism, but that's not a lot of people who are willing to stand up against bigotry. The British Labour Party is so anti-Semitic that the Economist published an article, about 6 months back, mentioning that key Jewish leaders in the party had to step down because party members were threatening them with physical violence. That's a major British Party, and it's literally forcing out its Jewish members through threats of violence. How is that for normalized anti-Semitism in the western world?

Hell, just read any book by Tuvia Tenenbom, and he gives a good account of the prevalence of anti--Semitism in today's world. He's also funny, so one can laugh while reading the depressing news about anti-Semitism.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Science Fan wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:49 pm Last I checked, the left-leaning political parties in the western world have normalized anti--Semitism, and there are also far-right groups engaged in anti-Semitism. So, that basically leaves some people in the center who don't engage in anti--Semitism, but that's not a lot of people who are willing to stand up against bigotry. The British Labour Party is so anti-Semitic that the Economist published an article, about 6 months back, mentioning that key Jewish leaders in the party had to step down because party members were threatening them with physical violence. That's a major British Party, and it's literally forcing out its Jewish members through threats of violence. How is that for normalized anti-Semitism in the western world?

Hell, just read any book by Tuvia Tenenbom, and he gives a good account of the prevalence of anti--Semitism in today's world. He's also funny, so one can laugh while reading the depressing news about anti-Semitism.
I am not going to argue against your points about anti-semitism, and the growing trend, considering we will most likely be in agreement and I myself will have to catch up on the historical facts you seem to be already aware of to some degree.

However based upon history and recent trends of which I do know, it does give the appearance that ant-semitism provides a means where the Jewish people end up in a dominating position of influence.

People look at anti-semitism as either a justified or un-justified, I view these opposing sides as synthesizing the continual movement of the Jewish people towards a stronger position of influence.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

The Jews most definitely do not end up in a more dominant position after being targeted. This is one of the claims of anti-Semites. Just before the Nazis fell, the Nazis were clamoring on and on about those supposedly all-powerful Jews. The fact the Nazis slaughtered millions of them, the fact Winston Churchill believed in a world-wide Jewish conspiracy, along with General Patton, never crossed their minds that this meant the Jews had little power and were being targeted due to far too many people in powerful positions being gullible enough to believe in made-up bullshit about them.

What can be said is that the reason the Jews have survived so long as a people, is due to anti-Semitism. This kept the Jews from fully assimilating anywhere, especially when they were constantly forced to leave places, whether Spain, France, England, it didn't really matter, it's rather hard to lose one's identity as a Jew, when the larger society refuses to allow any Jews to assimilate.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Science Fan wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:03 pm The Jews most definitely do not end up in a more dominant position after being targeted. This is one of the claims of anti-Semites.
It is a self-fulfilling prophecy: "The jews are in charge, therefore must be persecuted." The persecution begins and the Jews are put in a position where they have to rise above the enemy politically or financially. Then it loops back to "The jews are in charge, therefore must be persecuted".

It is similiar to the geek in highschool who everyone pick on and rejects for intelligence, only to have to rise and become more intelligent than everyone ten or twenty years later, because of the persecution.

To say one has an enemy not only creates the enemy into an actual entity but simultaneously implicates the accuser as having some form of inferiority. We can see anti-semitism on the rise whenever there is a feeling of political helplessness, such as the Germans prior to WWII.

The concept of "Jew" considering the culture is in a state of continual change and movement, is really striclty an embodiment of collective guilt for the nation they live in...We can see this in current terms with the move towards globalism observing the "state" of Israel as a threat.

Where before anti-semitism was a state versus culture problem, now it "appears" to be a globalism versus state problem.

"Jew" is nothing other than a universal synonym for "our guilt and worthlessness".

Just before the Nazis fell, the Nazis were clamoring on and on about those supposedly all-powerful Jews. The fact the Nazis slaughtered millions of them, the fact Winston Churchill believed in a world-wide Jewish conspiracy, along with General Patton, never crossed their minds that this meant the Jews had little power and were being targeted due to far too many people in powerful positions being gullible enough to believe in made-up bullshit about them.

What can be said is that the reason the Jews have survived so long as a people, is due to anti-Semitism. This kept the Jews from fully assimilating anywhere, especially when they were constantly forced to leave places, whether Spain, France, England, it didn't really matter, it's rather hard to lose one's identity as a Jew, when the larger society refuses to allow any Jews to assimilate.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

The anti-Semites have no guilt, unless it's over the fact some Jews survived the Holocaust. Jews get blamed for everything and anything, from stock-market crashes, to homosexuality to 9/11 and shark attacks. Anti-Semitism is completely irrational; yet, it's tolerated on social media more than any other form of bigotry.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Science Fan wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:27 pm The anti-Semites have no guilt, unless it's over the fact some Jews survived the Holocaust. Jews get blamed for everything and anything, from stock-market crashes, to homosexuality to 9/11 and shark attacks. Anti-Semitism is completely irrational; yet, it's tolerated on social media more than any other form of bigotry.
Notice the increase of anti-semitism whenever a people feel helpless...