First British people

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

First British people

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Copyrighted article

PhilX 🇺🇸
Last edited by Philosophy Explorer on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: First British people

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

So 'British' people used to have darker skin, and the mutation for blue eyes happened before the skin became paler. OMG! Absolutely unbelieveable! This incredible discovery will change the world as we know it!
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:10 pm So 'British' people used to have darker skin, and the mutation for blue eyes happened before the skin became paler. OMG! Absolutely unbelieveable! This incredible discovery will change the world as we know it!
I like blondes with blue eyes.

And I also like dark chicks with dark eyes, and any chick in-between.

Just make it a chick.

Just gimme a chick.

Gimmie your chick.

Oh, and age is not a barrier, either... much like social status, low or high, income and asset levels are immaterial, marital status who cares, just gimme a chick of any age, any colour, any smell, any height, any any.

I wanna chick.

Oh, and British accent helps. A nice Oxford hoity-doity, or a south London drool. Dorchester drawl. Mm-mm. As long as I understand her. If I don't understand what she says, that's even better. Whatever.
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:26 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:10 pm So 'British' people used to have darker skin, and the mutation for blue eyes happened before the skin became paler. OMG! Absolutely unbelieveable! This incredible discovery will change the world as we know it!

Just make it a chick.

Just gimme a chick.

Gimmie your chick.

Oh, and age is not a barrier, either... much like social status, low or high, income and asset levels are immaterial, marital status who cares, just gimme a chick of any age, any colour, any smell, any height, any any.

I wanna chick.

Oh, and British accent helps. A nice Oxford hoity-doity, or a south London drool. Dorchester drawl. Mm-mm. As long as I understand her. If I don't understand what she says, that's even better. Whatever.
I find the yank fascination with English accents odd. I think every English accent is horrible. Extremely unsexy. I find Welsh the prettiest accent in the English speaking world and after that Irish (NOT Northern).
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:08 am I find the yank fascination with English accents odd. I think every English accent is horrible. Extremely unsexy. I find Welsh the prettiest accent in the English speaking world and after that Irish (NOT Northern).
Yeah. There is no rational explanation for the North Americans' adoration of the Brit accent. It just IS.

Much like the Briton women's fascination with short fat dark-haired smart Jewish guys with a Hungarian accent. They can't resist it. And they don't want to, either. In fact, neither party wants any resistance there.
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:25 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:08 am I find the yank fascination with English accents odd. I think every English accent is horrible. Extremely unsexy. I find Welsh the prettiest accent in the English speaking world and after that Irish (NOT Northern).
Yeah. There is no rational explanation for the North Americans' adoration of the Brit accent. It just IS.

Much like the Briton women's fascination with short fat dark-haired smart Jewish guys with a Hungarian accent. They can't resist it. And they don't want to, either. In fact, neither party wants any resistance there.
I wouldn't know what Briton women like. Which short fat dark-haired Jewish guys?
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

It is exciting news about the appearance of early settlers on the Island. I think this is because I like to feel that ancient people are real and part of history just like me and mine.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:08 am

Just make it a chick.

Just gimme a chick.

Gimmie your chick.

I wanna chick.

I find the yank fascination with English accents odd. I think every English accent is horrible. Extremely unsexy. I find Welsh the prettiest accent in the English speaking world and after that Irish (NOT Northern).
The scouser accent is the zenith in English accent sexyness - up North it's hard to find a decent one - but Liverpool stands alone.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Just make it a chick.

Just gimme a chick.

Gimmie your chick.

I wanna chick.

That about sums it up.

vegetariantaxidermy

Well I suppose when your own women sound like a cross between a foghorn and a distressed parrot then pretty much anything would sound good by comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBJtGeRsYJ4

Warning. Have the volume very low if you don't want bleeding from your ears and permanent hearing damage.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:10 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:08 am

Just make it a chick.

Just gimme a chick.

Gimmie your chick.

I wanna chick.

The scouser accent is the zenith in English accent sexyness - up North it's hard to find a decent one - but Liverpool stands alone.
How does this guy have a scouse accent when he's not from Liverpool?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YcWkvkEZUg
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

According to what I've read, this doesn't only apply to the British. If you go back far enough, this applies to everybody.

PhilX 🇺🇸

This article hints at it, but I would like to see something more definite:

https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibra ... _skincolor
vegetariantaxidermy

Why is it being presented as ground-breaking news? Is this another ridiculous political manoeuvre by the PC lobby because their constant patronising mantra that 'there is no such thing as race' is really starting to get up people's noses?
I doubt if those people were black, or looked anything like black Africans. There is a blue/green gene that pops up amongst dark-skinned people. It's not all that rare.

Plus, how do they know that particular Mr. Cheese wasn't the only person in the whole country with that particular colouring? Perhaps he was an immigrant :D
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Good article you recommended, Explorer. I like how the author stresses the importance of reproductive age as a factor.
Regarding albino Africans, these people whose albinism is bad for the public gene pool are badly treated. I wondered if the mammalian social tendency to kill mavericks is genetic.
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 pm Well I suppose when your own women sound like a cross between a foghorn and a distressed parrot then pretty much anything would sound good by comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBJtGeRsYJ4

Warning. Have the volume very low if you don't want bleeding from your ears and permanent hearing damage.
You're only jealous because you are not a cross between a foghorn and a distressed parrot.

You only wish.

And I don't own any women, per se. We are all autonomous individuals (except for me... my actions are dictated by determinism. If I want an ice cream cone, for instance, I am determined to get that ice cream cone.)