First British people

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: First British people

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:26 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:10 pm So 'British' people used to have darker skin, and the mutation for blue eyes happened before the skin became paler. OMG! Absolutely unbelieveable! This incredible discovery will change the world as we know it!
I like blondes with blue eyes.

And I also like dark chicks with dark eyes, and any chick in-between.

Just make it a chick.

Just gimme a chick.

Gimmie your chick.

Oh, and age is not a barrier, either... much like social status, low or high, income and asset levels are immaterial, marital status who cares, just gimme a chick of any age, any colour, any smell, any height, any any.

I wanna chick.

Oh, and British accent helps. A nice Oxford hoity-doity, or a south London drool. Dorchester drawl. Mm-mm. As long as I understand her. If I don't understand what she says, that's even better. Whatever.
just give me hips. that leaves the Asians out (I have seen three with hips in the last 20 yrs - i took notes - thought one was Spanish until she tuned around - would have hit on her except she was with her BF).
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

I'm blonde, so never cared for them.

what I really like are Tamils (too bad they are all into arranged marrieges).

dark skin, dark eyes and jet blck hair - with Caucasiod facial features.

bu that is just me.

------other than that ideal as long as the gal is "purdy" and is built (hips) , I'm happy.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:08 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:10 pm So 'British' people used to have darker skin, and the mutation for blue eyes happened before the skin became paler. OMG! Absolutely unbelieveable! This incredible discovery will change the world as we know it!

And I also like dark chicks with dark eyes, and any chick in-between.

Just make it a chick.

Just gimme a chick.

Gimmie your chick.

Oh, and age is not a barrier, either... much like social status, low or high, income and asset levels are immaterial, marital status who cares, just gimme a chick of any age, any colour, any smell, any height, any any.

I wanna chick.

Oh, and British accent helps. A nice Oxford hoity-doity, or a south London drool. Dorchester drawl. Mm-mm. As long as I understand her. If I don't understand what she says, that's even better. Whatever.
I find the yank fascination with English accents odd. I think every English accent is horrible. Extremely unsexy. I find Welsh the prettiest accent in the English speaking world and after that Irish (NOT Northern).
I like Brit accent - as long as it is "kings english" (cocky I cant understand at all).

Aussies and Kiwi accents i like and can understand ok too.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:25 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:08 am I find the yank fascination with English accents odd. I think every English accent is horrible. Extremely unsexy. I find Welsh the prettiest accent in the English speaking world and after that Irish (NOT Northern).
Yeah. There is no rational explanation for the North Americans' adoration of the Brit accent. It just IS.

depends - "king's english" or cockney - the latter i simply cannot understand nor like - due to my limitations in understanding.

BTW north england - scotts (Glascoe) is like cockney - unintelligable and no like.

Irish have near no accent and are ok and easy for us americans to understand.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:25 am
Much like the Briton women's fascination with short fat dark-haired smart Jewish guys with a Hungarian accent. They can't resist it. And they don't want to, either. In fact, neither party wants any resistance there.
personal experience?

;-).
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Belinda wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:35 am It is exciting news about the appearance of early settlers on the Island. I think this is because I like to feel that ancient people are real and part of history just like me and mine.
per the subject - cheader man.

to date it is beleived that the latter Arians (Turks like you and me - per migration 8000 yrs ago) bred with.

and to today Europeans (and americans like me too) are now 1/10th cheaderman.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:59 pm Why is it being presented as ground-breaking news? Is this another ridiculous political manoeuvre by the PC lobby because their constant patronising mantra that 'there is no such thing as race' is really starting to get up people's noses?
I doubt if those people were black, or looked anything like black Africans. There is a blue/green gene that pops up amongst dark-skinned people. It's not all that rare.

Plus, how do they know that particular Mr. Cheese wasn't the only person in the whole country with that particular colouring? Perhaps he was an immigrant :D
Races do exist - brown squirrel/black squirrel - both squirrels - so for me its panties in a bunch over nothing.

as for your pict, that boy must me mixed race, for the first blue eyes showed up long after caucasions settled europe - 20k yrs after (20 k ys ago).

blue eye mutation has not apeared outside of Iran since that time.

not in Africa nor East Asian nor the Americas. so that pict is of a boy with Caucasion ancestry somewhere back.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:19 am
"change the world as we know it"?

ok - lol.

BTW the first British People were Neanderthals and their earlier Home Hablis kindred...............whom the latter Sapians breed with around 60-40,000 BC............through around 24k. we out bread them and interbred the "first brits" into outselves via numbers. at most neanderthals numbers 1/4 million.

we swamped them literally when we showed up - first 60K yr ago (but that migration died out) - later in 40K yr ago........which held, and so from that time forward we literally swamped them numberwise

as for skin color - whatever - that is a "Fast mutation" (not racial - there are many south african blacks (due to being far from equator) with lighter skin than Pakis/Indians - who though have darker skin - are Caucasion (via shape of skull).

blue eyes showed up 20,000 yr ago around the Caspian Sea - that give 10,000 yrs of breeding from there to England for Cheader man to get his eyes.
From now on, whenever I'm being sarcastic I will post in bright orange. Even then the yanks still won't get it.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:00 am
gaffo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:19 am
"change the world as we know it"?

ok - lol.

BTW the first British People were Neanderthals and their earlier Home Hablis kindred...............whom the latter Sapians breed with around 60-40,000 BC............through around 24k. we out bread them and interbred the "first brits" into outselves via numbers. at most neanderthals numbers 1/4 million.

we swamped them literally when we showed up - first 60K yr ago (but that migration died out) - later in 40K yr ago........which held, and so from that time forward we literally swamped them numberwise

as for skin color - whatever - that is a "Fast mutation" (not racial - there are many south african blacks (due to being far from equator) with lighter skin than Pakis/Indians - who though have darker skin - are Caucasion (via shape of skull).

blue eyes showed up 20,000 yr ago around the Caspian Sea - that give 10,000 yrs of breeding from there to England for Cheader man to get his eyes.
From now on, whenever I'm being sarcastic I will post in bright orange. Even then the yanks still won't get it.
fair enough. esp. since (I concur) Americans do not do subtly in any form.

We can't do that. (I hate John Wayne - not the man - never knew him, prob a nice man - just the simple mindset (still think he was a sucky actor - since he never took roles that require subtly - he was prob a good man so it not personal - just hated his movies and though he sucked as an actor playing 2d charcters).

ya Americans are "thick" (utter dumbshits) - we elected a thug to office last year afterall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,still not over that one.

brits did the same with Brixit - so equally thick.

Canadains/Kiwis/Aussies are still kosher though - not sure where you are from, just stating my observations.

BTW - I appologies for my comments 2 days ago, i got "Triggered", but still no excuse.

I appologize (only shamed myself) and hope we can re-start with the clean slate Madam.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:10 am
ya Americans are "thick" (utter dumbshits) - we elected a thug to office last year afterall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,still not over that one.

Well you only get two to choose from so I would have voted for Trump too because I can't stand that murderous warmongering harpy Clinton. I'm so glad the US got him. It's so fitting. I don't know what everyone was crying about. Americans love LOUD. They hate modest. They LOVE MONEY. They LOVE GREED. They admire BULLIES. They love IDIOTS. What the fuck are y'all complaining about?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:18 am
gaffo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:10 am

Well you only get two to choose from so I would have voted for Trump too because I can't stand that murderous warmongering harpy Clinton. I'm so glad the US got him. It's so fitting. I don't know what everyone was crying about. Americans love LOUD. They hate modest. They LOVE MONEY. They LOVE GREED. They admire BULLIES. They love IDIOTS. What the fuck are y'all complaining about?
I'm crying about the same thing you are - but (from your post I can only assume you are not an American - what/where are you? - not my business, but just asking and value discussion - ) I'm now a "stranger in a strange land"................(to quote an author who i value as a writer and man - )...............in a land i call home where i no longer feel weclome.

;-(.