Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Please, cite me chapter and verse of the U.S. Constitution that supports your position.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5007
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:46 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:41 pm
Please, cite me chapter and verse of the U.S. Constitution that supports your position.
Please, the Supreme Court is my authority, not you.

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:09 pm

The U.S. Constitution in my authority, not the Supreme Court, whose position is subject to change.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5007
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:24 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:09 pm
The U.S. Constitution in my authority, not the Supreme Court, whose position is subject to change.
The Supreme Court has been consistent in its interpretation (" ..in my authority"!) so I stay with the Supreme Court, not you who has shifted your position.

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Please, the day I change my position is the day you better check the tag on my toe because it must have fallen off!

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5007
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:17 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:09 pm
Please, the day I change my position is the day you better check the tag on my toe because it must have fallen off!
This means you're not open minded. In any case the Supreme Court has my respect.

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:17 pm
In any case the Supreme Court has my respect.
PhilX 🇺🇸
How can you have respect for a bunch of dim-witted attorneys that allow abortion and the death penalty?

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5007
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:38 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:02 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:17 pm
In any case the Supreme Court has my respect.
PhilX 🇺🇸
How can you have respect for a bunch of dim-witted attorneys that allow abortion and the death penalty?
Because they're in charge.

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:51 pm

That's just great, you have respect for anybody in charge of anything, huh?

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5007
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:54 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:51 pm
That's just great, you have respect for anybody in charge of anything, huh?
You worry about your ass and I'll worry about mine (and I'm not talking about the donkey you rode in on).

PhilX 🇺🇸
Last edited by Philosophy Explorer on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:57 pm

I kind of put you on the spot, didn't I!

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5007
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:14 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:57 pm
I kind of put you on the spot, didn't I!
You certainly haven't. I, Lacewing and others have put you on the spot.

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:20 pm

I don't believe it's possible for a prophet to be put on the spot.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5007
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:26 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:20 pm
I don't believe it's possible for a prophet to be put on the spot.
Yes it's possible no matter what you believe.

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Well, I'm a prophet, and I've never been put on the spot.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests