Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson »

Please, quit talking like the fool you have established yourself to be.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:54 pm Please, quit talking like the fool you have established yourself to be.
That's right. You have a monopoly on foolishness in this area. :lol:

PhilX
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:07 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:06 pm This is my response to Bob:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... ion-legal/

Btw traitorous Bob, you never mentioned which state nor territory you propose to have seceding from "the Union." So it took you over a week to come up with this garbage thread. You don't even offer any reasons why you want to tear the Union apart and this makes you worse than Trump. So I say you can take your AEP and go stuff it because it will not be accepted by the US.

PhilX

PS Walter Williams is an economist, NOT a historian nor a legal expert.
You seem to have a short memory, as I stated earlier that my modus operandi of using the Champagne Sherry Principle is subsequent to a university study selecting the best city in the best county of the best state to establish AEP headquarters and begin political operations. Also, the AEP would give the federal government sufficient time to make reasonable progress toward a proper government envisioned by the AEP. By the way, I believe Walter Williams is a far better historian than you.
May I suggest you save yourself the money and set up headquarters in Puerto Rico. The territory has gone bankrupt and they voted to become the 51st state so we won't miss them and you. :lol:

PhilX
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:52 pm
bobevenson wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:51 pm Please, you should certainly know by now that the study hasn't started yet, but I did edit my reply as shown above.
Just like your 'party'.
If you permit me VT, let me add on to clarify. First Bob admitted that the AEP only exists in that feeble mind of his. Furthermore he's a thief as he's stealing from the American Electric Power (and at least five others who use that acronym) so he doesn't have a leg to stand on (and would be forced to change the name).

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Didn't you have a war to get rid of English imperial rule? How traitorous of you.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:10 am Didn't you have a war to get rid of English imperial rule? How traitorous of you.
Not traitorous at all. It was the British that were traitorous towards the colonies ("taxation without representation") to help pay for an expensive war the British had conducted. Furthermore you had a whole ocean of separation that hampered proper governance of the colonies and kept the British from looking upon the colonists as being full-fledged members of the Empire. So the British abrogated their responsibilities towards the colonies (it's interesting to note here that England has a long history of conducting war for various reasons against other countries). My final point is that you've dredged up history that isn't particularly relevant in these current times.

The USA is still the greatest country on Earth (weren't we the first to land a man on the moon e.g.?)

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

True. The greatest shit-stirring kunt on the planet. You might as well tell us you are the handsomest man on the planet. It doesn't mean anything. I don't expect you to understand a word of this.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:17 am True. The greatest shit-stirring kunt on the planet.
I hold a doubt on your gender when you talk that way.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Puritanical yank moron. Did your prostitute just leave?
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:22 am Puritanical yank moron. Did your prostitute just leave?
You never were my prostitute.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:45 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:10 am Didn't you have a war to get rid of English imperial rule? How traitorous of you.
Not traitorous at all. It was the British that were traitorous towards the colonies ("taxation without representation") to help pay for an expensive war the British had conducted. Furthermore you had a whole ocean of separation that hampered proper governance of the colonies and kept the British from looking upon the colonists as being full-fledged members of the Empire. So the British abrogated their responsibilities towards the colonies (it's interesting to note here that England has a long history of conducting war for various reasons against other countries). My final point is that you've dredged up history that isn't particularly relevant in these current times.

The USA is still the greatest country on Earth (weren't we the first to land a man on the moon e.g.?)

PhilX
Where did you copy-paste that from?
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:24 am

PhilX
My own words.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:29 am

PhilX
My own words.

PhilX
Sure. Americans don't know that 'toward' is supposed to have an s on the end. Well if Bob's a 'traitor' then at least he has something going for him.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:58 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:29 am
My own words.

PhilX
Sure. Americans don't know that 'toward' is supposed to have an s on the end.
You do worse in your attitude and knowledge. Still practicing your American discrimination. You will never grow up and learn.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Just observing that you couldn't have written it. How is that 'discrimination'? Why do you care if you are hated? There are enough drones who believe your crap to keep you happy.