Got any good jokes?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Got any good jokes?

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:01 pm Couples during quarantine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM6F0yUeBL0
Nah - gaylords bickering - not remotely funny.

This is funny...Chinese eat EVERYTHING - even Jabba:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVABcl5qPA0
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:37 pm

Just gotta say no, even when not understanding.

Dislike it for the right reasons.

It's not two gaylords bickering.

It's one schizophrenic guy who is depicting both the woman and the man in a relationship.
You know, sort of like the movie Fight Club, although the dialogue in that was far superior, and one of the star actors was not a man pretending to be a woman.

If it was one guy portraying a long-married couple it would be a lot quieter, a lot more boring, a lot less drama.

Didn't you observe that the two people looked remarkably alike?

It's the miracle of technology.

:lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

You have an interesting sense of humour.
nothing

Post by nothing »

What is the difference between a Jew and a Muslim?

Their hat got smaller.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:32 am

Just gotta say no, even when not understanding.

Dislike it for the right reasons.

It's not two gaylords bickering.

It's one schizophrenic guy who is depicting both the woman and the man in a relationship.
You know, sort of like the movie Fight Club, although the dialogue in that was far superior, and one of the star actors was not a man pretending to be a woman.

If it was one guy portraying a long-married couple it would be a lot quieter, a lot more boring, a lot less drama.

Didn't you observe that the two people looked remarkably alike?
Yes, gaylords often pick gaylords that look like themselves - it was boring as poo, hence maybe Y i didn't stick around to work out the above.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

nothing wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:32 am What is the difference between a Jew and a Muslim?

Their hat got smaller.
What about their penises?
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:08 am
Yes, gaylords often pick gaylords that look like themselves - it was boring as poo, hence maybe Y i didn't stick around to work out the above.
You're gonna feel silly when the reality dawns.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:27 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:08 am
You're gonna feel silly when the reality dawns.
Really? ...and how am I going to get my hands on you then? :mrgreen:

Look. I apologise, I did not know you were in to making silly videos.
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:05 am

What I find interesting is the high energy dialogue in the video. People actually do that high energy thing in real life over trivialities and it saps energy. It probably comes from electronic input cues such as TV acting. The depletion of energy isn’t enough to be noticed in the young unless introversion is extreme, but those who do make it to the later years have naturally learned the value of stillness. Mostly. Some don’t. Do you fidget or do you sit in stillness? Unless I’m moving with an intent I don’t move at all, which is not planned but is more like water seeking its level. The tendency towards stillness and energy conservation could be either the result of non-intellectual/non-dual meditation, which in hindsight (after thoughts again commence) reveals the arbitrary nature of thoughts, or it could be the result of intellectual/dualistic contemplation, which is more concerned with the content of thinking. Either state is more prevalent in the later years. Regarding the latter state, folks tend to be still when focused in thought, unless making new muscle memory that requires thought. The former is known afterwards, when thought resumes. I'm confident that if you devote some thought to this, some attention and reflection, there's a good possibility you will agree.

Did you spot the joke?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:30 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:05 am

What I find interesting is the high energy dialogue in the video. People actually do that high energy thing in real life over trivialities and it saps energy. It probably comes from electronic input cues such as TV acting. The depletion of energy isn’t enough to be noticed in the young unless introversion is extreme, but those who do make it to the later years have naturally learned the value of stillness. Mostly. Some don’t. Do you fidget or do you sit in stillness? Unless I’m moving with an intent I don’t move at all, which is not planned but is more like water seeking its level. The tendency towards stillness and energy conservation could be either the result of non-intellectual/non-dual meditation, which in hindsight (after thoughts again commence) reveals the arbitrary nature of thoughts, or it could be the result of intellectual/dualistic contemplation, which is more concerned with the content of thinking. Either state is more prevalent in the later years. Regarding the latter state, folks tend to be still when focused in thought, unless making new muscle memory that requires thought. The former is known afterwards, when thought resumes. I'm confident that if you devote some thought to this, some attention and reflection, there's a good possibility you will agree.

Did you spot the joke?
Woz it...Walker?

You state you think my sense of humour is 'interesting'. I am afraid, I think yours totally unnatural, and thus lacking - for me it should be natural, impulsive, immediate - not analysed and extrapolated for explanations.

This corona virus is kinda pissing me off - I was about to have a go at stand-up! - i've got a file i add to over the years - especially when I wake up in a particularly wacky mood (usually when hung-over) - so got loads of material. I might record video and put on utube channel!! - I think I would have to edit and dub in laughter sounds - cheating I know - but otherwise it would be rather flat and stale.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Comedians are soothsayers for a culture. Broad strokes.

This fellow set ticket records at Madison Square Garden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LgKsZyPMOc

(Whole Foods is where wokies shop. It’s more expensive.)

Masks 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6NeJ5l_9Oc
Walker

Post by Walker »

Real Lowbrow

Hilarious. Great timing.

Too bad they didn’t have telephones during the French Revolution ... because of the puppet shows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYii_PivaQ
Walker

Post by Walker »

Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

A young Seattle college student is flying in the right seat of a small plane with an elderly pilot. Suddenly, the pilot has a heart attack and dies.

The passenger frantically grabs the mike and calls out "Mayday! Mayday! Help me! Help me! My pilot has just had a heart attack and is dead, and I don't know how to fly. Someone help me! Please help me!"

She then hears a calming voice on the radio saying: "This is Sea-Tac Air Traffic Control and I hear you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Now, just take a deep breath, stay calm, and everything will be fine! Now give me your height and position."

She replies, "I'm 5' 4", and I support Joe Biden."

"O.K.", says the calm voice on the radio. "Now slowly repeat after me: Our Father, who art in Heaven..."
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I spent from dusk to dawn pretty much yesterday attempting to code some security into my website after a CC payment (or not) has been made.

Got angry with a certain aspect of it and went to bed late.

Woke up, had a wee and as I did the answer dawned on me!

It just goes to show, sometimes you just need to sleep on a big black man for the answer to come to you.