Got any good jokes?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: Got any good jokes?

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:Monkeys and lions are raped all the time, don't see them complaining.

Human women today are begging to be raped, look at what they wear, it's no man fault if it's there begging, he's not going to refuse an offer like that, he's just following his natural instinct.

It's fucking disgusting how young women dress today.

even professional women and celebs love to have their tits hanging out all over the place saying grope me grope me.

Fucking gross, it's like put them away you hore bag slags...no one want to see your fucking tits.
:lol: But there is no-one dressing that way. There is no-one begging to be raped, etc, etc.

So much for your bollocks.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:23 am
Dontaskme wrote:Monkeys and lions are raped all the time, don't see them complaining.

Human women today are begging to be raped, look at what they wear, it's no man fault if it's there begging, he's not going to refuse an offer like that, he's just following his natural instinct.

even professional women and celebs love to have their tits hanging out all over the place saying grope me grope me.

Fucking gross, it's like put them away you hore bag slags...no one want to see your fucking tits.
:lol: But there is no-one dressing that way. There is no-one begging to be raped, etc, etc.

Of course no one begs to be raped. Women could wear potato sacks and still get raped. What I would like to know is why women are so hated in Western society--by both men AND women. Very strange.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:23 am

There are people being raped ..they exist as dream characters in the dream of separation within the imagination of the I AM

You can negate everything - even key concepts like mind, consciousness, the witness, ultimate subject etc... yet you can not negate Source: the undying, unborn wellspring that has to be.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:There are people being raped ..they exist as dream characters in the dream of separation within the imagination of the I AM
Why get upset about dream characters then?
You can negate everything - even key concepts like mind, consciousness, the witness, ultimate subject etc... yet you can not negate Source: the undying, unborn wellspring that has to be. ...
Nothing 'has to be' apart from the logical tautologies and contradictions.
And yet there was your post full of 'they', 'their', 'he', 'fault' and laced with vitriol and bile, your metaphysic doesn't seem to work for you.
Atla

Post by Atla »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:27 am What I would like to know is why women are so hated in Western society--by both men AND women. Very strange.
Men want to be loved, and want a companion for life, but women aren't capable of loving men and do not understand companionship either. Well at least not in the way that men need it. These myths were just made up by our forefathers. So then men who aren't stupid and blind enough, can end up disappointed, which can then sometimes turn into hate.
(Of course that's not to say that many man aren't worthless pieces of shit, they are.)

As for why many women hate women, I don't really know. I guess they see each other's excessive narcissism, and that reminds them of their own excessive narcissism, the one they are actively trying to pretend away. And that makes them resentful, angry, which can sometimes turn into hate.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:56 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:27 am What I would like to know is why women are so hated in Western society--by both men AND women. Very strange.
Men want to be loved, and want a companion for life, but women aren't capable of loving men and do not understand companionship either. Well at least not in the way that men need it. These myths were just made up by our forefathers. So then men who aren't stupid and blind enough, can end up disappointed, which can then sometimes turn into hate.
(Of course that's not to say that many man aren't worthless pieces of shit, they are.)

As for why many women hate women, I don't really know. I guess they see each other's excessive narcissism, and that reminds them of their own excessive narcissism, the one they are actively trying to pretend away. And that makes them resentful, angry, which can sometimes turn into hate.
Hmm. The only narcissists I have encountered have been male. Western society is just anti-women. It's everywhere. And I'm no raving ranting feminist. Just stating a fact. Look at your own response as one example. Not sure which 'myths made up by our forefathers' you are referring to though.
dorothea

Post by dorothea »

Surely vegetarian person you mean East for West? Women are despised and cruelly treated by men in Muslim/Asian cultures for the same reason they were in Aristotle's time - believed to be incomplete versions of men - and of course the example of the famous prophet's life hardly helps. The reason women also treat each other so badly in such places is possibly this: that women depend on men in patriarchal societies for everything - home, health, protection from other men, and children. Men on the other hand need women for only one thing. So, a woman who steps out of line (wants to marry for love instead of tribe, for example) devalues the only currency women have. Thus, she can be killed by her own mother or siblings - as we know happens. That's pretty well what Schopenhauer's view was. Very clever man (if you ignore his execrable essay on women which he meant to revise but never got round to).
What's all this got to do with jokes??
I'll put the best joke I've heard recently below.
dorothea

Post by dorothea »

In C19th Russia an aristocrat is told by his wife that it is time their son, aged 14, was told the facts of life, the birds and the bees. Okay says the Count, son, come for a walk with me. Yes father. They set off through his grounds and stop on a bridge over his river. Under the bridge, serf women are washing clothes. Son, says the Count, your mother wants me to tell you about the birds and the bees. Yes father. Well, says the Count, you see those women down there? Yes father. You know every Friday when we come down here? Yes father. What we do with those women? Yes father. Well, that's what the birds and the bees do.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:What the f you talking about, did you honestly believe meta minds are all pure pink fluffy marshmallow heads?.....in your dreams pal,don't make me laugh. ...
:lol: Funnily enough I think only a pure pink fluffy marshmallow head would use a term like 'meta minds'.
We the ''meta minds'' have to fit in with the rest of society for fear of getting beaten to a pulp.
Maybe it's just the way you dress and you're just asking for it?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy

dorothea wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:14 pm Surely vegetarian person you mean East for West?
No, I don't.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:27 am Of course no one begs to be raped. Women could wear potato sacks and still get raped. What I would like to know is why women are so hated in Western society--by both men AND women. Very strange.
They're not hated.

It's the behaviour that's hated, if a human walks around in public half naked they instantly set them self up as a target.
dorothea

Post by dorothea »

For a philosophy forum we don't see much philosophy. Whatever people choose to wear, or whatever they wish to say, believe or do, is no business of yours unless they are harming other people (utilitarianism), or breaching a duty we have all agreed is absolute (deontology) or is somehow irrevocable and unchallengeable evidence of dangerous character traits (virtue ethics). Evidence has been offered of contempt for, or disvaluing of women in some cultures, present and past - going back to the (just about) understandable ignorance of Aristotle, to the reprehensible behaviour in Islam, remarked upon by Aquinas, and still evident throughout the world today. God or natural selection has given us reason, perception, an ability to distinguish dreams from reality. Let's all try to use those gifts shall we?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.